• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A height chart for the characters in my Comic mini-series. Essentially a first pass. But the rough idea of how the characters should look next to each other.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Pray to god no one ever digs up a long-list sequel to vomits blood at its name Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Very sad but very true

When think in the terms Thorgi uses to create his rosters in his "Build the Roster" series, this is a decent roster for MultiVerses if this is what we're getting.
It has the key figures, the fan favorites, and the weird picks.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Watching all your irl friends get in relationship and/or jobs/internships while you're just standing there feeling like you accomplished nothing while having a nagging family member who keeps getting on your case about it (even if their intentions are good) is quite the feeling.

What's the word for that? Self-Conscious? Jealousy? Idk I'm feeling whatever that call that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Watching all your irl friends get in relationship and/or jobs/internships while you're just standing there feeling like you accomplished nothing while having a nagging family member who keeps getting on your case about it (even if their intentions are good) is quite the feeling.

What's the word for that? Self-Conscious? Jealousy? Idk I'm feeling whatever that call that.
I just get over it by saying to myself that i aint going to be living long so whats the point.
I Just give up🤷🏿‍♀️

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Welp my parent is away to my grandparents home for a week and my soundproofing isn't arriving til Tuesday. That sucks. Got over my slight fear of cycling at night though.

So my friends:

Do You Hate Windy Days? Been a year since my favourite song of Season 2 aired as of this week featuring best girl.

And sometimes its the opposite like for me.

Being the autistic one but beating your older and younger sibling at being the first to get a job, being the most active and getting money for the parent has been satisfying in a way.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It ditches all of what makes rom com animes terrible and does something unique.

That helps immensely.
Yeah like, I was kinda expecting that sort of generic rom com anime stuff. Ended up getting a very high budget ****post with good characters and writing. So I'm 100% down for that.

Also, a lot of humor in anime doesn't click with me for whatever reason, but a lot of Love Is War's bits (In the dub, especially) are really good, haha.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah like, I was kinda expecting that sort of generic rom com anime stuff. Ended up getting a very high budget ****post with good characters and writing. So I'm 100% down for that.

Also, a lot of humor in anime doesn't click with me for whatever reason, but a lot of Love Is War's bits (In the dub, especially) are really good, haha.
My favorite character so far is the narrator

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Dragon Quest Dai is ending soon so that means Toei gotta work on Dragon Ball Super part 2, yeah
View attachment 350398
You've been getting a lot of mileage outta that Squidward reaction image.

Granted, it's top tier.

Now, pass me some of that DB Super branded copium. :104:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom