• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Vile race:

1650033047806.png

“I'M Vile Tezcatlipoca! i cAN kILL All I wANT! nOt iN ThE gaMe, thOugH. stiLL… brINg iT OoOoOon!”

Alignment: Dark-Law

Origin: Aztec mythology. A central deity whose name means “smoking mirror”. He is the god of providence and is also associated with night, hurricanes, rulership, jaguars, and war. In a creation myth, he catches the earth monster Tlaltecuhtli by using his foot as bait and utilizes her body to create the land along with Quetzalcoatl. In another legend, he turns into a jaguar and eats the world in a fit of rage, requiring a new one to be made.

Skills: Mazanbarion, Trisagion, Force Block, Black Dracostrike

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fairy race.

Tezcatlipoca has a pretty distinct skull-with-vertical-stripes look that earlier games used but his later design goes for something more unique. I like how he turns into a trail of smoke to represent his namesake while also reflecting the legends where he lost one or more limbs. His face is appropriately creepy to the point the heart on his hand that symbolizes his bloodthirsty side is almost a bit too much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Last night I had a dream about those backrooms which are popular on Creepypasta communities nowadays.

I was trapped with two of my IRL friends, movie Knuckles and I think Noipoi Noipoi . We found stuff such as classrooms, Arkham Asylum-style puzzle rooms and lots of robots.
However, at the end of the dream It was revealed that the backrooms were a Scooby-Doo style stunt done by Dwayne Johnson and Jim Carrey's Robotnik.

Man, this has to be a sign that I need to stop with Sonic stuff for a while.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Very sad but very true

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Finally got Kirby and the Forgotten Furrycon.

I'm dealing with some terrible anxiety right now so an easy, lighthearted game like this one is kind of what I needed. I mean it's not making the anxiety go away but at least it's a fun diversion from it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Very sad but very true

Weren't Neo and King Kong also amongst those datamined? 🤔

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So you guys know those awful Titanic films that had the giant octopus saving the Titanic from disaster?

Apparently it had a 2010 sequel series called Fantasy Island...It can be found on YouTube looking it up.

NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!

I ain't doing this again!

**** this @#$& I'm out!

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm honestly surprised Minecraft Bedrock Edition hasn't had an Among Us Mashup pack yet.

Like, with how cool those have been lately, I'd fully trust them to do it justice and make a really cool 3D Among Us experience. I think it's only a matter of time, but still, surprised it hasn't happened yet.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Very sad but very true

some people be missing, but at the same time…JUST GIVE US A DAMN TRAILER OR SOME PICS WBD

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Regarding the Multiversus datamine character leak. Was it confirmed whether those were all the characters or is there more to be eventually announced?

Because I'd also love for Courage to be in it as with Spear & Fang and Mordecai & Rigby. Still don't understand why they didn't make Finn & Jake a duo...Kind of a waste to separate them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom