• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sonic 3:We're getting Amy aren't we?
Watch that they end up replacing Amy's role with a human female character instead.

Especially being she was a crucial part in Shadow's redemption arc in the games.
tbf…Gunn isn’t running all of the DCEU like Feige runs Marvel
I know.

My point of the post is that he should be in charge of the DCEU.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I would also love to have Amy Rose and then sneakingly throw in Blaze the Cat in future Sonic project…then we make cinematic universe of movies with either only Sega or Smash if they somehow got lucky enough to go beyond merely Sonic

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
true, Adventure aged bad rough transition always bad never was good bad never was 06 kissed a human princess bad

now if you excuse me, i need to write my 500-word thesis on how Mario 64 taught me how to love again
Actually the Genis games sucked too.

Not good. Sonic was never ever a good franchise. Sucks, should have never added his stupid friends

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Really hoping future Sonic movies goes on to reveal that mobians having visited earth during ancient times is what lead to myths, legends and cultures all across the world.

I just really love and dig the idea that the Echidnas were the "spirits" that the Australian Aboriginals worshipped and followed. It also fits being echidnas are an animal from Australia.

Even then I'm fairly certain that is the case given

Given the temple in Siberia with a statue of Longclaw's species and Shadow having been created is a clear indication this is the case, Gerald probably having found mobian DNA or Black Doom's.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I should come up with a Sonic game tier list

But it would start a flame war maybe so eeeeeeeh?
as long as you put Black Knight at the very top simply because of “Knight of the Wind”, you’ll be safe

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
as long as you put Black Knight at the very top simply because of “Knight of the Wind”, you’ll be safe
I've never played Black Knight. "Unranked" tier.

I have to have played at least one level/zone/section from each game for it to be on the list.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I should come up with a Sonic game tier list

But it would start a flame war maybe so eeeeeeeh?
Peeps here are pretty chill about it so I wouldn't worry.

Like, any "flak" you'd get would 100% be in jest, so I say go for it. I've posted hot take tier lists on here and am also one of the 5 Lost World stans in the world, so you can't do any worse than me. :nifty:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Peeps here are pretty chill about it so I wouldn't worry.

Like, any "flak" you'd get would 100% be in jest, so I say go for it. I've posted hot take tier lists on here and am also one of the 5 Lost World stans in the world, so you can't do any worse than me. :nifty:
I think Lost World is a solid mid tier game. Don't get me wrong, I really hate Frozen Factory at some points and the weird level design can be hard to get used to at first.

But honestly, once you get the hang of it, it functions fairly well. Not mind-blowing, but not terrible either. Just a solid, mid tier game where it's "ok" to "good", depending on the zone.

MooMew64

I think Lost World is a solid mid tier game. Don't get me wrong, I really hate Frozen Factory at some points and the weird level design can be hard to get used to at first.

But honestly, once you get the hang of it, it functions fairly well. Not mind-blowing, but not terrible either. Just a solid, mid tier game where it's "ok" to "good", depending on the zone.
Ayyyyyeeee someone who gets it.

It 100% isn't even in my top 10, but that said, I still really liked it. It was nice to have Sonic in something at least 20% closer to Adventure gameplay again.

Don't get me wrong, I adore Boost when it's done right, but man I just appreciated Lost World for letting me control Sonic in more open spaces again. Boost games get really endless hallway-feeling sometimes.

MooMew64

Mario Golf 64 is now available on Switch Online service.
and now NSO is good

Bottom text for the mods.
2E9BD015-6A3F-4902-A961-0C090F88192D.jpeg

Wademan94 Wademan94 Shroob Shroob Kronii dry heaving rn

Forgotten Land really has me revisiting Star Allies.

But...honestly? I'm kinda having fun with it now.
Star Allies is actually really fun, it just absolutely was not launched at the right time: It came after every other major Nintendo game got a franchise shakeup, anything short of what we got through Forgotten Land finally was gonna be a bit mid.

However, I am incapable of criticizing it further than that because it gave us playable Magalor, Susie, and Adeliene, so game's GoATed.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So with Mario Golf out of the way, there's now 4 confirmed N64 games left to be added to the Switch Online service (safe to say this won't be all of them):
  • Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
  • Pokémon Snap
  • Custom Robo (Japan-only)
  • Custom Robo V2 (Japan-only)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So with Mario Golf out of the way, there's now 4 confirmed N64 games left to be added to the Switch Online service (safe to say this won't be all of them):
  • Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
  • Pokémon Snap
  • Custom Robo (Japan-only)
  • Custom Robo V2 (Japan-only)
If they don't add god damn Hey You, Pikachu, I am ****ing going to

Noipoi

Howdy!
Do y'all think they'll add the original Super Smash Bros. to NSO? I don't think it was on Wii U (not 100% sure), but it was on the Wii at least.

I don't plan on getting the Expansion:4dk: Pack anytime soon, but the more they add, combined with them fixing issues, the more I want it.
There’s no licensing issues, so I don’t see why not.

I imagine we’ll get Melee too, once they drop GameCube onli-

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Do y'all think they'll add the original Super Smash Bros. to NSO? I don't think it was on Wii U (not 100% sure), but it was on the Wii at least.

I don't plan on getting the Expansion:4dk: Pack anytime soon, but the more they add, combined with them fixing issues, the more I want it.
Smash 64 was not on Wii U but I can still see it dropping on NSO+EP.

MooMew64

Datamining has shown that it looks pretty likely, so probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom