• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Speaking of humor

I've been binging Gumball clips on YT because they basically upload nearly entire episodes stringed through 5 minute clips and I'm too cheap to pay for HBO Max, and man is it weird to look at the show in season 1 compared to the rest of it, lol. From season 2 onwards, it feels like a very different show.

MooMew64

wait how? Do you have a steam dock or something or was something else announced?
Game Pass is technically officially compatible on Steam Deck through Xbox Cloud gaming! It's even endorsed and being worked on by MS themselves.

It's done through adding the Edge browser beta's Flatpak installation to Steam as a non-Steam executable. I'm currently working on getting it up and running; It isn't detecting Steam input so far, but once I get that to hook in, it by all accounts should work flawlessly from what I'm reading.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So like

The Legends Arceus trainer is the strongest trainer in Pokemon, right?

Like, not just team wise but physically
I always headcanoned that humans in the Pokémon world are physically able to take more damage, since they seem to take hyper beams and thunderbolts and survive.

It makes sense, if you live in a world of super powered animals.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
i'm curious. Spoiler tag it. But what is their "Cannon Team"
They don't have one technically, but it has potential to be broken as ****.
I always headcanoned that humans in the Pokémon world are physically able to take more damage, since they seem to take hyper beams and thunderbolts and survive.

It makes sense, if you live in a world of super powered animals.
I mean, yeah, true.

I'm was just thinking that since they straight up fought multiple gods with nothing but a bag to throw, they deserve some credit.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom 's AMA is now up

As per usual, if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Question to incite discussion:

What have ya'll been playing recently?

Personally, i've been playing a lot of Yugioh Master Duel(as is tradition, lol) along with a bunch of Oculus Quest VR games now that I have one(primarily Zenith The Last City, Gun Raiders, A Township Tale, and Pavlov Shack)

Sucks that you need a facebook account but eh, I used my KDE judge burner account for it and left as little info as possible on it, so I don't mind that much.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Personally, i've been playing a lot of Yugioh Master Duel(as is tradition, lol) along with a bunch of Oculus Quest VR games now that I have one(primarily Zenith The Last City, Gun Raiders, A Township Tale, and Pavlov Shack)

Sucks that you need a facebook account but eh, I used my KDE judge burner account for it and left as little info as possible on it, so I don't mind that much.
Kirby got lost at a furry convention (Nintendo Switch)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah, definitely.

This random 14 year old Arceus plucked from poke-Minnesota was really on some extra ****.
Gets sent back in time to stop a a devil worshiper
"Catch these cute little beavers plz"
Does that, decides to beat the **** out the lords of Space and Time with nothing but their bare hands
Didn't have enough, decides to beat the **** out of every other God
Not enough, commands an army to beat the **** out the Devil
Not enough, decides to beat the **** out of the concept of weather
Not enough, decides to beat the **** out of GOD
Successfully does that

Still can't return to the present

MooMew64

I've been playing a lot of my Sonic library for testing purposes on Steam Deck, and I'm happy to report that it seems like with enough effort, the most if not the whole Sonic library on PC is playable with mods! Only major games still untested from my personal library are Mania's mod loader, Sonic Heroes native PC port, the racing games, and Lost World. Fan games definitely seem viable on this thing, too, which is exciting. 👀

Citra emulation seems rough, though, at least on the Flatpak. Gonna test Libertro core emulation via RetroArch flatpak this weekend but I'm not holidng my breath on that one. :drshrug:

Also been playing Destiny 2 and been slowly making my way through Kirby. Oh, and I picked Staxel back up, which is a fun, wholesome time. :dr^_^:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Nothing really. I've gained a lot more responsibilities in the last year :yoshi:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
I've been playing a lot of my Sonic library for testing purposes on Steam Deck, and I'm happy to report that it seems like with enough effort, the most if not the whole Sonic library on PC is playable with mods! Only major games still untested from my personal library are Mania's mod loader, Sonic Heroes native PC port, the racing games, and Lost World. Fan games definitely seem viable on this thing, too, which is exciting. 👀

Citra emulation seems rough, though, at least on the Flatpak. Gonna test Libertro core emulation via RetroArch flatpak this weekend but I'm not holidng my breath on that one. :drshrug:

Also been playing Destiny 2 and been slowly making my way through Kirby. Oh, and I picked Staxel back up, which is a fun, wholesome time. :dr^_^:
Honestly the Steam Deck + Valve announcing native ChromeOS support testing for Steam makes me excited because currently about half my library is unplayable even with Crossover/winetricks/proton/whatever other **** I can scrounge up to try and get games to run

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
10 Thoughts on Sanic 2
  1. I’m so glad to have read the prelude comic to fully understand the Blue Justice and Mean Bean parts
  2. Sonic being home alone was very wholesome and fun
  3. Sonic himself was also a 10/10 character, getting to grow and learn as a better Hedgehog. The perfect son Tom and Maddie can have…alongside 2 new kids I suppose
  4. Knuckles was ****ing amazing, Idris Elba made him even more endearing than he usually is…also Knuckles is an amazing baseball player
  5. Glad both got to bond over having dead families
  6. Tails was so pure and perfect the way he was made. His quick brotherhood friendship with Sonic was great
  7. Eggman and Stone…nuff said
  8. GUN going all out here was just great, and I’m glad the wedding technically got to go on
  9. TEAM SONIC FULLY IN SO QUICKLY HOLY ****…BESTIES FOR LIFE HOLY ****…AND HOLY **** SUPER SONIC ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN THIS MOVIE I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE SAVED FOR 3!!!! I don’t think anything else could’ve brought in hype…oh wait…
  10. sure I got spoiled by Wademan94 Wademan94 about if, but still…HOLY **** SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!!!! OW THE EDGE!!!!
overall I give this cinematic masterpiece a 1000/10, barely below the infinity rating I gave Spider-Man: No Way Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom