• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Personally I think a Team Chaotix spin-off show could work.

Love the idea of basically a detective show within the Sonic Cinematic Universe. It'd work better as that then a movie.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What's the next movie are you guys wanting to see?

For me it'll be The Northman which I'll be seeing with my uncle followed by The Bad Guys.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Morning my peeps. And how are y'all on this fine morning.

Have to take my dog for a physical today at the vet. Nothing urgent, it's like how people goes to the doctor once a year. Also hopefully going bowling today, been trying to for the last past few weeks hadn't been able to get to it though but hopefully today works out.

What about a Team Chaotix spin-off? I feel such a thing could work. Might work better as a show then a movie like Knuckles however. Notably a detective one basically.
My idea for the Knuckles show is basically a Chaotix show. It would probably be called "Knuckles and the Chaotix" or something like that. The only big leap is that Rogue joins the group after the second season.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Bad Guys definitely looks interesting. Not a must see but I'll check it out sometime.

Rise of Gru actually looks good as well, which is surprising considering the first Minions was... not that good
I love the visual design and artstyle blend of Bad Guys so much

Reminds me a bit of Into The Spider Verse where they went for a more dynamic aesthic, blending 2d comic book style shots with more traditional cgi

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
For the record. I loved Sonic 2, its my current favorite movie this year but did have a few criticisms and nitpicks.

-Was kind of bummed it took place on earth again, hoping they'd go to Sonic's planet.
-Didn't need any of the fart jokes, but there wasn't that so many it didn't bother me too much.
-Oppotunities Sonic easily could've used his speed to escape from situations, notably when he and Tails goes to the Siberian lodge as well as when he and Tails gets to the temple and Knuckles and Robotik shows up. Nevertheless this didn't stop me from enjoying the film for the fun escapism it was.
-In all honestly, didn't care much for the human side of the story, although it does get better by the time Sonic and Tails winds up in there, also didn't like that Sonic and Tails got caught and needed saving.

Aside from that, still can't get enough of the film.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sonic Cinimatic universe? Ok.
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Knuckles show
Sonic 3
Shadow Solo movie
Sonic Heroes 1
Sonic 4
Amy the Hedgehog
Knuckles Chaotix
Sonic Heroes: Age of Metal
Knuckles Chaotix 2
Blaze the Cat: Rushcoming
Sonic: Battle
Shadow: RagnaARK
Sonic Heroes: Chaos War
Amy and Cream
Sonic Heroes: Game Over

And idk naming is hard

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
My favorite Sonic line is when they beat Perfect Chaos and he says:

"This really was a Sonic Adventure!"

And then they bring it back in the next game with:

"This really was a Sonic Adventure, too!"
Okay, unironically at the end of Sonic 2 I was expecting Sonic to call his group "Sonic Heroes".. I'm glad they didn't buy it was so close.

Also gonna repost this because it kinda got buried.
I remember hearing they were planning on doing a Sonic Cinematic Universe. I'm not entirely sure if that's a good idea, but if it does happen here's what I think it might look like.

Sonic 1 (released)

Sonic 2 (released)

Knuckles show Season 1: officially confirmed. I think it might involve Knuckles, after the second movie, visiting his friends from his planet (the Chaotix) and introducing them to the fun of earth.

Sonic 3: Officially confirmed. loose adaptation of Sonic Adventure 2. Fully introduces Shadow, and also features Amy. Maybe also Rogue

Knuckles Show Season 2: either introduces or expands on Rogue, as well as more of the Chaotix

Shadow show/movie: Half prequel that shows his creation and interaction with Gerald and Maria, half a loose adaptation of Shadow the Hedgehog in the present. He's adapting to the modern day. Maybe Tails has a bigger role in this, contrasting Shadow's edge?

Sonic 4: loose adaptation of Colors and CD, it's a very low stakes movie. Agent Stone creates an amusement park based on his presumably fallen idol, and swears revenge on all of the mobians. Sonic and Amy are the focus, and Metal Sonic is introduced. Post credits scene sets up the next few projects.

Silver and Blaze: A prequel to Sonic 5, and perhaps a very loose adaptation of Forces. The power of the Master Emerald is so vast that it's wielder cannot lose: rather, if it's owner is about to fail, the timeline splits with the wielder destined to win in the alternate timeline (for visual clarity the alternate timeline's emerald is red, referencing the Phantom Ruby). This show takes place in the universe where Eggman won in Sonic 2, with his empire spanning the universe. Decades later, Silver and Blaze lead a resistance movement. At the end of the series they suffer a terrible failure and realize they can't beat Eggman without the Emerald, and Eggman can't lose the Emerald. Therefore, the only solution is to get an emerald from another universe.

Sonic 5: While Silver and Blaze come to the main universe, Eggman (who looks like Eggman Nega) decides to start his invasion of the multiverse. This is the Apex of the SCU, with Sonic turning into Hyper Sonic using the power of both emeralds at the end.

Big the Cat movie: directed by Martin Scorsese. Makes 10 morbillion tickets

osby

Smash Obsessed
Which type of Regi is this

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Jirae race:

1649859338088.png

“I’M JIRAE GOGMAGOG. SUMMONER. SET FOOT IN DOMAIN. LOYALTY AFFIRMATIVE. HAIL TO YOU.”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: Welsh mythology. A legendary giant who lived in Albion and the last of his kind. He was over five meters and can easily root oak trees. In a legend, it is said that his friends were killed in an assault on Trojan settlers. After getting captured, he gets into a wrestling match with warrior Corineus and breaks his ribs. Enraged, Corineus picks up Gogmagog and throws him to sea from a cliff. Later, the duo was turned into guardians of London.

Skills: Rakunda, Diamrita, Titanomachia, Megidola

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Kishin race.

Gogmagog is an interesting design as it obviously references Albion, another British demon while also strictly being its own thing. While it’s a bit hard to notice it on the artwork, he’s noticeably transparent in his 3D appearances, possibly because he’s kinda a ghost. As usual, he’s a pretty good interpretation of an ancient giant of primal chaos. I find it funny how this figure started as two different named beings, got merged into one, and then turned into a pair again.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Aw yeah baby! The Batman is currently the highest-ranked grossing film of this year both WW and domestically.

It'll probably get topped though. Most likely by one of the MCU films, Minions 2 and Lightyear. I can still see it remaining in the top ten though.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Sonic Cinimatic universe? Ok.
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Knuckles show
Sonic 3
Shadow Solo movie
Sonic Heroes 1
Sonic 4
Amy the Hedgehog
Knuckles Chaotix
Sonic Heroes: Age of Metal
Knuckles Chaotix 2
Blaze the Cat: Rushcoming
Sonic: Battle
Shadow: RagnaARK
Sonic Heroes: Chaos War
Amy and Cream
Sonic Heroes: Game Over

And idk naming is hard
Eggman lokis it up and sides with the heroes to defeat black doom. Sonic heroically sacrifices himself by snapping away black doom. Tails goes back in time to live out a peaceful life with Cream. Knuckles gets a beer gut in his older age and becomes a pro fortnite player.

/s

cashregister9

Smash Hero
These days I don't think about Homestuck that often but when 4/13 rolls around I feel compelled to post something, it draws me back in for 24 hours just to let me go right after.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Justice League designs got leaked for the League of Super Pets movie

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Justice League designs got leaked for the League of Super Pets movie
I’m certain a trailer with all these designs got released already

Well, I think most of them because I don’t think I saw Aquaman before.

Why does he look like Agent Stone?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Justice League in DC League of Super-Pets.

Look what they did to Aquaman. xD

Did they also give Cyborg an afro?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom