• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The worst part is it wasn’t even over the fact she was an abuser.
ikr. But even if they weren’t smart enough to cut her out cause of that, they at least should’ve had enough brains to ditch her for chemistry problems…could’ve benefitted the movie and franchise even
Warner Bros moment.

Just can her damn
guess that merger made them dumber

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just watched the Stranger Things season 4 trailer when I've only seen the first three episodes or so of Stranger Things season 1. Needless to say, I was very confused. (though not as confused as when I watched the final few minutes of Lost despite never having seen an episode)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I have about 9 dollars in gold points on my japanese eshop account.

I guess it's just going to lie there until i see something on there that interests me.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Arlo really wants to make things worse:
He's going to explain how everyone is wrong about criticizing him because it was a social experiment.

Reactions: Z25

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers
But before dropping out, just wanted to share with folks such as [IMG alt="Solar Nyan"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/447/447583.jpg?1648410466[/IMG] Solar Nyan osby osby osby osby or [IMG alt="SonicSmasher1"]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/225/225447.jpg?1647564092[/IMG] SonicSmasher1 that Schaffrillas Productions gave Sonic 2 a 7/10. Surprised with the score as he isn't a really big Sonic fan, tbh.
Tbf I gave the movie a 7/10 too despite being a Sonic fan myself and I find myself agreeing with a lot of Schaff's points about it :drshrug:
Pit thoughts aside…
…Warner you idiots
Still can't get over how they dropped Johnny Depp but kept her. ****ing idiots

chuckles I'm in danger! Hahaha.. ha... ha. :4alph:
Stay safe my dude

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Arlo really wants to make things worse:
Watch people keep talking about this so it gets even more views. Sonic fans learn how to ignore blatant stupidity challenge. Level Impossible

D

Deleted member

Good morning everyone.

It is a rainy day where I live (my favourite ones), hopefully a lot of people here are having a neat morning too.

Also praying that Alphine Agnitio Alphine Agnitio manages to stay safe.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I never posted my thoughts on Sonic 2. It was pretty good, obviously not redefining cinema but I got what I was expecting. I think I prefer it to the original, Tails and (especially) Knuckles really add to the movie. Of course Carrey also did well, if this is his final performance I don't think it would be a bad way to go out. Also, potentially unpopular opinion, but the wedding stuff was hilarious. Don't get me wrong it was dumb and unnecessary (and admittedly it started slow), but by the point it was revealed that it was all a setup by GUN (that I can't really even remember the reason for) it was so ridiculous I had to appreciate it. . On that note, I appreciate all the refrences - I just wish the music followed suit. I was so disappointed that there wasn't an orchestral remix of Ice Cap Zone during the relevant scene, and they could have replaced at least one of the vocal songs with one from the series.

Also, the post credits scene. I was right, Shadow will be in the third movie! I wonder who will play him and Gerald Robotnik - I'm thinking Benedict Cumberbatch for the latter, maybe? I also think we might see Amy in the movie, she's probably the biggest character not yet in and they probably want a female animal character (that isn't dead).

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Also, RIP Gilbert Gottfried. I am sure going to miss him.
Its really sad to hear Gilbert Gottfried's passing and I will always remember him for his voicework on Disney's animated feature Aladdin as Iago.

Disney's Aladdin Broadway had paid a tribute to the late Gilbert Gottfried:

Anyways I watched the third episode of Moon Knight and I really do wonder what will be the fate of Marc/Steven and Khon'shu as he was imprisoned by the other gods.

In addition, Anton Mogart who is known as the Midnight Man in the comics also made his mark portrayed by the late Gaspard Ulliel who sadly lost his life earlier this year due to a skiing accident. Its sad that he will not be able to watch his character in action.

Last edited:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Honestly today might be the first day I intentionally skip school

I'm not going out there when there's a 15-20% chance of isolated tornados in a few hours :drsad:

Same thing with my work but I already put my 2 weeks in so I don't really care about dealing with that as badly

I can do all my schoolwork at home anyway so realistically it shouldn't affect anything too majorly

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Went to a store and saw a good chunk of neat stuff. One in particular I feel Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen would enjoy.

Now I'm going back home.

Honestly today might be the first day I intentionally skip school

I'm not going out there when there's a 15-20% chance of isolated tornados in a few hours :drsad:

Same thing with my work but I already put my 2 weeks in so I don't really care about dealing with that as badly

I can do all my schoolwork at home anyway so realistically it shouldn't affect anything too majorly
Yeah, do what you feel is better.

And I insist, praying you stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Had my college acceptance interview today. I'll find out whether or not I passed in about a week
this reminds me I've been procastinating on applying to a bunch of colleges

because apparently I'll lose my insurance or smh if I can't show I'm still actively pursuing education, something about since I'm on my mother's plan and am technically an adult now something something it's dumb

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I remember hearing they were planning on doing a Sonic Cinematic Universe. I'm not entirely sure if that's a good idea, but if it does happen here's what I think it might look like.

Sonic 1 (released)

Sonic 2 (released)

Knuckles show Season 1: officially confirmed. I think it might involve Knuckles, after the second movie, visiting his friends from his planet (the Chaotix) and introducing them to the fun of earth.

Sonic 3: Officially confirmed. loose adaptation of Sonic Adventure 2. Fully introduces Shadow, and also features Amy. Maybe also Rogue

Knuckles Show Season 2: either introduces or expands on Rogue, as well as more of the Chaotix

Shadow show/movie: Half prequel that shows his creation and interaction with Gerald and Maria, half a loose adaptation of Shadow the Hedgehog in the present. He's adapting to the modern day. Maybe Tails has a bigger role in this, contrasting Shadow's edge?

Sonic 4: loose adaptation of Colors and CD, it's a very low stakes movie. Agent Stone creates an amusement park based on his presumably fallen idol, and swears revenge on all of the mobians. Sonic and Amy are the focus, and Metal Sonic is introduced. Post credits scene sets up the next few projects.

Silver and Blaze: A prequel to Sonic 5, and perhaps a very loose adaptation of Forces. The power of the Master Emerald is so vast that it's wielder cannot lose: rather, if it's owner is about to fail, the timeline splits with the wielder destined to win in the alternate timeline (for visual clarity the alternate timeline's emerald is red, referencing the Phantom Ruby). This show takes place in the universe where Eggman won in Sonic 2, with his empire spanning the universe. Decades later, Silver and Blaze lead a resistance movement. At the end of the series they suffer a terrible failure and realize they can't beat Eggman without the Emerald, and Eggman can't lose the Emerald. Therefore, the only solution is to get an emerald from another universe.

Sonic 5: While Silver and Blaze come to the main universe, Eggman (who looks like Eggman Nega) decides to start his invasion of the multiverse. This is the Apex of the SCU, with Sonic turning into Hyper Sonic using the power of both emeralds at the end.

Big the Cat movie: directed by Martin Scorsese. Makes 10 morbillion tickets

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning my peeps. And how are y'all on this fine morning.

Have to take my dog for a physical today at the vet. Nothing urgent, it's like how people goes to the doctor once a year. Also hopefully going bowling today, been trying to for the last past few weeks hadn't been able to get to it though but hopefully today works out.
I remember hearing they were planning on doing a Sonic Cinematic Universe. I'm not entirely sure if that's a good idea, but if it does happen here's what I think it might look like.

Sonic 1 (released)

Sonic 2 (released)

Knuckles show Season 1: officially confirmed. I think it might involve Knuckles, after the second movie, visiting his friends from his planet (the Chaotix) and introducing them to the fun of earth.

Sonic 3: Officially confirmed. loose adaptation of Sonic Adventure 2. Fully introduces Shadow, and also features Amy. Maybe also Rogue

Knuckles Show Season 2: either introduces or expands on Rogue, as well as more of the Chaotix

Shadow show/movie: Half prequel that shows his creation and interaction with Gerald and Maria, half a loose adaptation of Shadow the Hedgehog in the present. He's adapting to the modern day. Maybe Tails has a bigger role in this, contrasting Shadow's edge?

Sonic 4: loose adaptation of Colors and CD, it's a very low stakes movie. Agent Stone creates an amusement park based on his presumably fallen idol, and swears revenge on all of the mobians. Sonic and Amy are the focus, and Metal Sonic is introduced. Post credits scene sets up the next few projects.

Silver and Blaze: A prequel to Sonic 5, and perhaps a very loose adaptation of Forces. The power of the Master Emerald is so vast that it's wielder cannot lose: rather, if it's owner is about to fail, the timeline splits with the wielder destined to win in the alternate timeline (for visual clarity the alternate timeline's emerald is red, referencing the Phantom Ruby). This show takes place in the universe where Eggman won in Sonic 2, with his empire spanning the universe. Decades later, Silver and Blaze lead a resistance movement. At the end of the series they suffer a terrible failure and realize they can't beat Eggman without the Emerald, and Eggman can't lose the Emerald. Therefore, the only solution is to get an emerald from another universe.

Sonic 5: While Silver and Blaze come to the main universe, Eggman (who looks like Eggman Nega) decides to start his invasion of the multiverse. This is the Apex of the SCU, with Sonic turning into Hyper Sonic using the power of both emeralds at the end.

Big the Cat movie: directed by Martin Scorsese. Makes 10 morbillion tickets
What about a Team Chaotix spin-off? I feel such a thing could work. Might work better as a show then a movie like Knuckles however. Notably a detective one basically.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Personally I think a Team Chaotix spin-off show could work.

Love the idea of basically a detective show within the Sonic Cinematic Universe. It'd work better as that then a movie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom