• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not gonna lie, I was hoping Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga would have referenced the Galatia dance off because those videos are hilarious.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just realized Pit could’ve been in a relationship with Palutena back in the 1st game…

Pit you did good by wanting Zelda, a blonde, and a female robot as your only dating options…Palutena ain’t worth it bro

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DrCoeloCephalo
3DS FC
5086-1965-6195
Switch FC
SW-2795-9234-1507
They are not loli, you do realize what that word means right. Olivia from Pokemon and Marina from Splatoon 2 are clearly adults. Not anime young girls.
Just looked up the characters. My mistake. I was thinking of the white gremlin and the other dark skinned Trainer that looked younger from SWSH. Shows how out of the loop with both those games I've been. Apologies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Welp, been working on a lot of stuff lately! Namely, I've been concepting ideas for a game I wanna make someday. So I figured I'd share some small snippets here.

Rome
Species: Demon
Birthday: December 27th
Demon Power: Transformation
Dislikes: Bad hair days, loud music, distractions, potatoes, thunder

A flamboyant demon scientist who works under the government. Rome is no doubt an intelligent man, and he takes great pride in that fact. Though his peers would likely argue that he has a few screws loose. While he may be a bit of an odd and mysterious individual, his desire to help Sorrel and Faye seems genuine. So perhaps we can trust him… or maybe his interests just happen to align with theirs.

The Threshold Between Worlds is the “passageway” between the other world and the human world. It takes the appearance of an endless field, with a white, cloudless sky. Only demons with a power that allows them to cross worlds, or people with an item embedded with such power, can cross the Threshold Between Worlds.
I've always kinda been thinking "Okay, so how do demons cross worlds? Do they just like, use the power and boop they're there?" Well, I figured having a "gateway" would make more sense, and that's what the Threshold Between Worlds is: The space in-between universes. Design-wise, it's based off of the memory sequences from OneShot.

Demons are powerful beings, marked by extreme strength and regenerative abilities. Each demon harnesses a magical ability known as a Demon Power. These powers are usually triggered by an emotion, thought, or action, and how long it takes for a demon to discover their power can vary greatly.

While demons have a fight-or-flight response, they have another, unique reaction to life-threatening danger. When brought into a potentially fatal situation, demons enter a state in which they lose all self control, and a feral, manic, and bloodthirsty personality emerges as a “last resort” in order to fend off any threats. When all threats have been dealt with, the demon stays in this state for thirty minutes to two hours. While this psychological response is effective at ensuring a demon’s survival, it’s deemed detrimental overall, as demons are prone to harming innocents when in this bloodthirsty state. Thus, from a young age, demons have been taught to masterfully suppress and contain this side of themselves. While it’s not always easy, causing the demon to recall a strong bond, an important memory, or other emotional, substantial thing will snap them out of it, on the off chance that they do slip into that violent state.
The demons are generally based off of various portrayals of demons in media. Y'all remember how I asked about InuYasha a few days ago? Well, I asked cause I liked the character design in it. Then I learned the franchise had demons and I was like "OHOHOHO INSPIRATION STATION HERE I COME" and read several Fandom pages on the show, lmao

AAAAAAND POSSIBLY MOST EXCITING OF ALL... Asteria's first comic is 100% finished! I'll drop in the coming days,
Noipoi Noipoi MooMew64 MooMew64 Pokelego999 Pokelego999 @Metal Shop X
Aw hell naw the deme on be the bri'ish 🤢

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing Asteria Pt. 1. Looks really good from the snippets I've seen.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Hmmmm

I think I'm gonna start over my Miitopia playthrough.

I wanna make more of my own Miis and I want to change some of the ones in my party. I know I could do that on my current file, but I only got to World 4 and that's only the halfway point anyways, I'm not dumping too much progress restarting. :drshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom