• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sqaure…

So HELP ME if you lock this on PS5 for years, oooohhhhh we’re gonna have words.

I better be able to play this beautiful looking game on my 3070 at launch, SE. :074::074::074:

D

Deleted member

It was fun. A lot more difficult than I was expecting.
Yeah, It gets quite hard around Hollow Bastion and Monstro.

And glad you enjoyed It!

Kingdom Hearts is simply not my thing but I hope IV has an Encanto world and a minigame where you have to stack donkeys.
An Encanto world would be so cool and at the same time so funny.

Just imagining the grandma turning into a heartless final boss while Mirabel pulls a KH3 Woody makes me go "woah"

D

Deleted member

Wait hold on bruh one of the most popular villains in Kamen Rider is an evil game developer and last week they announced he'd be getting a new movie and just yesterday we saw he would literally resemble Sephiroth by slapping the hair on him
KH PC modders gonna have a ****ing fieldday with the Sephiroth fight in 4
Gonna call It a missed chance if there's no crossover with Ex Aid after the reveal of this villain, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Everyone gangsta until we get a Moana world announced and Sora has to fight Schaffrillas Productions.

D

Deleted member

Huh wonder what that means in KH4
That would be interesting if they added Star Wars and decided to do all three original movies instead of just A New Hope.

Mostly because the way they did It in past KH games is by doing one movie per new title (Tron in KH2 and Tron Legacy in DDD for example).

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't have a smart comment to tie this to the current convo so just take turtle

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Wilder race:

1649601707739.png

“I AM WILDER CABRAKAN! DO YOU YEARN FOR POWER THAT CRUSHES EVEN MOUNTAINS?”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: Mayan mythology. Cabrakan is the god of mountains that had a role in the Popol Vuh. He was the son of the giant stone god Vucub Caquix and his name means “earth-shaker,” coming from his habit of playing with mountains like toys, which angered the other gods, sending hero twins to stop him. The twins tricked him to eat a poisonous bird before burying him under a sacred mountain where he causes earthquakes to this day.

Skills: Tarukaja, Mediarama, Megaton Press, Taunt

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Haunt race.

So, making Cabrakan a giant stone turtle seems like a random choice at first but looking at his legend, it’s actually a surprisingly thoughtful design. Not only does it show him literally trapped under a mountain (with a temple on top), the games are quite good at capturing his simple-minded, destructive personality. I think he’s one of those demons who would be great as a field boss in SMT V.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I don't have a smart comment to tie this to the current convo so just take turtle

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Wilder race:

View attachment 349884

“I AM WILDER CABRAKAN! DO YOU YEARN FOR POWER THAT CRUSHES EVEN MOUNTAINS?”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: Mayan mythology. Cabrakan is the god of mountains that had a role in the Popol Vuh. He was the son of the giant stone god Vucub Caquix and his name means “earth-shaker,” coming from his habit of playing with mountains like toys, which angered the other gods, sending hero twins to stop him. The twins tricked him to eat a poisonous bird before burying him under a sacred mountain where he causes earthquakes to this day.

Skills: Tarukaja, Mediarama, Megaton Press, Taunt

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Haunt race.

So, making Cabrakan a giant stone turtle seems like a random choice at first but looking at his legend, it’s actually a surprisingly thoughtful design. Not only does it show him literally trapped under a mountain (with a temple on top), the games are quite good at capturing his simple-minded, destructive personality. I think he’s one of those demons who would be great as a field boss in SMT V.
Holy **** Mega Torterra?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sony when someone gets within 30ft of Spiderman without express, written, legal consent that they are allowed to (and also give 99% of all project profits to them):

25E2F433-4407-47B2-8971-5FE54379891B.jpg

So this is unrelated but the Youtube algorithm keeps recommending WordGirl videos.

It really wants me to join the WordGirl fandom for some reason.
You too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom