• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It does make me wonder how the Disney worlds will look like with this new kind of artstyle.

Maybe they will go for more live action properties like Herbie or Mary Poppins? Perhaps they have a Star Wars or Marvel world? Or will they go for more Pixar worlds?

Noipoi

Howdy!
It does make me wonder how the Disney worlds will look like with this new kind of artstyle.

Maybe they will go for more live action properties like Herbie or Mary Poppins? Perhaps they have a Star Wars or Marvel world? Or will they go for more Pixar worlds?
Would it be too jarring if he went back to a cartoon-y style in the cartoon worlds? His appearance already changes from world to world.

D

Deleted member

Would it be too jarring if he went back to a cartoon-y style in the cartoon worlds? His appearance already changes from world to world.
Nah, I think It can work if done properly.

Iirc, they did the opposite thing in KH3 for the Pirates Of The Caribbean world and It still felt normal.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

It will certainly be very interesting to see what Disney worlds will be within Kingdom Hearts IV although I am rather cautious with its direction of its story.

If they are going for some live action properties I could see them attempt the Jungle Cruise or Cruella etc. But I could see fresher properties such as Disney's Encanto, Turning Red, Soul etc being a part of the fresher universes. Although I would love to see the Muppets universe.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It will certainly be very interesting to see what Disney worlds will be within Kingdom Hearts IV although I am rather cautious with its direction of its story.

If they are going for some live action properties I could see them attempt the Jungle Cruise or Cruella etc. But I could see fresher properties such as Disney's Encanto, Turning Red, Soul etc being a part of the fresher universes. Although I would love to see the Muppets universe.
Encanto, Jungle Cruise and Turning Red would be quite dope for new KH worlds. They have quite rich and filled enviroments alongside some really neat scenes which would do well for KH levels.

D

Deleted member

How long has this game been in development? Those might be too recent, as much as I’d love them.

YES

YES

YES
Everyone gangsta until we get a musical level like the one from Tangled's world with this song:

D

Deleted member

I remember that one fanart of Sora in High School Musical and honestly I feel they really should consider It for something similar to Atlantica in KH2.

There's just such an energy to the idea of Sora in High School Musical which screams "yup, this is gonna be incredible"

D

Deleted member

"Sora is both an anime sword fighter and a scrimblo bimblo" crowd is in shambles
That same crowd when they find out about the studio which animated Transformers G1 and TMNT:
It's Toei Animation in case anyone wonders

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yeah, a Gameplay reveal of KH4 and a mobile phone game.

We are having a general talk about It.
I know you're down terrible for the soft faces and the new shoes, but it's time to snap back to reality op there goes gravity ope there goes rabbit he choked...

KH4
Didn’t think it would be this soon after KH3.
That reminds me, I still need to beat a KH game.
I have 3 and the 1.5 and 2.5 collection.

D

Deleted member

In celebration of Kingdom Hearts 4 being announced I will now blast Sanctuary on repeat
Well, since I have a sore throat and a cold and I can't go out as such, I may as well also do something to celebrate the reveal of KH4.

Maybe I'll play Birth By Sleep as my boy Ventus.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Kingdom Hearts 4 is a welcome surprise.

Reminds me that I need to get back to playing through the All In One Package that I got a while back...but I'm still currently on Re:CoM, so yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom