• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wouldn't be shocked if the Switch gets that mobile phone game announced today.

Not saying It is gonna happen, but It surely wouldn't be the 1st time Square Enix ports a mobile phone game to the Switch (FFXV Pocket Edition).

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What Disney or Pixar worlds would you guys like to see in Kingdom Hearts 4?

For me The Great Mouse Detective, Dinosaur, The Emperor's New Groove, Brother Bear, Moana, Coco and Soul would be ones worth considering.

And if not just limiting to Disney or Pixar. Ice Age is certainly a world that'd be worth doing. Also the MCU where it could continue to be visited as the new Hercules where its visited throughout the games. Imagine eventually to the point of fighting Thanos.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

For me The Great Mouse Detective, Dinosaur, The Emperor's New Groove, Brother Bear, Moana, Coco and Soul would be ones worth considering.

And if not just limiting to Disney or Pixar. Ice Age is certainly a world that'd be worth doing. Also the MCU where it could continue to be visited as the new Hercules where its visited throughout the games.
I wish I could ask for more Tron worlds but sadly that ain't likely since they already covered the two movies.

I personally, want Disney Channel worlds already. Feeling It is overdue.
Kim Possible, Gravity Falls, American Dragon, just to name a few.

I also would like worlds for Encanto, The Great Mouse Detective, Treasure Planet and maybe Avengers 1.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

And if not just limiting to Disney or Pixar. Ice Age is certainly a world that'd be worth doing. Also the MCU where it could continue to be visited as the new Hercules where its visited throughout the games. Imagine eventually to the point of fighting Thanos.
Finding Nemo for the obligatory water level.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Emperor's New Groove, Cars (Ironically), Moana, Encanto, Inside Out, Wreck it Ralph, Ice Age (Unironically)

MCU would be cool, if they could manage it.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Idk why people hate Sordward and Shielbert so much. They're not exactly well written antagonists but every other thing that comes out of their mouth is comedy gold

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I certainly can't believe we're at this point a world based on Ice Age is actually a possibility.

And as much as I'd rather want that franchise to go extinct. It's a world that'd be worth being excited about seeing in Kingdom Hearts notably basing it off the first film.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I ****ing laughed hearing Donald in Japanese for the first time ever

I wish I heard this before

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

If they wanna do real world locations:
Princess and the Frog
Wall-E
Nemo
Encanto

And me personally:
Moana
Wreck it Ralph
Star Wars solely for because Lightsaber Keyblade would go hard

And for ****s and giggles:
Song of the South
Home on the Range

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Okay, hear me out

What do you think Donald and Goofy would be?

Sora would obviously and probably be an ant.

As for a world based on Dinosaur, I could see Donald being a parasaurolophus.

Sora I think in an Ice Age world probably would be a mammoth, Donald probably a dodo and Goofy just a wolf in general.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So

1. KH 4 got announced and I'm liking the idea. Interesting to see the Disney take on this one.

2. Been knackered from the big ass cycle yesterday I'm gonna sum up two of the major places where I cycled:

DauseWayan.jpg

1649603844860.png

3. Lamperouge Lamperouge Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy watched the first episodes now of the 4 seasonal anime I've got for. Gonna make a quick review later if yous are good.

Rest of yous can go back to talking KH

D

Deleted member

If the new Kingdom Hearts game doesn't have an Amphibia world it's instantly going in the garbage bin.

No I'm not biased you're biased.
For real doh, Disney Channel stuff is long overdue.

Give me the Kim Possible and Aqua team-up everyone is awaiting.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
3. Lamperouge Lamperouge Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy watched the first episodes now of the 4 seasonal anime I've got for. Gonna make a quick review later if yous are good.

Rest of yous can go back to talking KH
I've seen both Spy x Family and Shikimori.

The former is already super promising with some fantastic production values and charming character interactions (Yes, Anya is adorable), but the latter seems like a run of the mill romcom where I think having the relationship established from the get-go hurts it. This wouldn't be a problem if the comedy made up for it, but so far it's not impressing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom