• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Man, a Ducktales world would be quite interesting.
More so to see how Donald would react to It all.

And why not, make It a Disney Afternoon world while they are at It so they have Gooftroop and Darkwing Duck too.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
But, if Sora is stuck in the “real” world, how is he going to go to the Disney worlds?
Well, there is one Disney world he can still go to…

Tokyo Disneyland.

From Sora’s perspective, it’d probably actually be kind of cold and disturbing, as it’d be a lifeless facsimile of the real people and places he’s encountered over the course of his adventures.

D

Deleted member

Chicken Little World.

He was a KH2 summon.

Or maybe they stop being cowards and do a legit Lilo and Stitch world instead of always wimping out in the end. :140:
A proper Lilo & Stitch world would be oh so good.

With the music, the settings and the huge amount of characters they could pull in.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I've seen both Spy x Family and Shikimori.

The former is already super promising with some fantastic production values and charming character interactions (Yes, Anya is adorable), but the latter seems like a run of the mill romcom where I think having the relationship established from the get-go hurts it. This wouldn't be a problem if the comedy made up for it, but so far it's not impressing me.
Spy x Family has been great from the first episode:

1649605157957.png

Shikimori was fine for the first episode and I don't mind established relationships. Its cool having the protective one being the girl.

Also watching Aharen-san and Shield Hero Season 2.

Former is surprisingly good, reminds me of a mix between Komi-san and Kobayshi's/Kanna's relationship from Dragon Maid.

Latter is more Shield Hero. Season 1 was.........fine and I just adore the relationship between the two main characters-ish.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
But, if Sora is stuck in the “real” world, how is he going to go to the Disney worlds?
Well, there is one Disney world he can still go to…

Tokyo Disneyland.

From Sora’s perspective, it’d probably actually be kind of cold and disturbing, as it’d be a lifeless facsimile of the real people and places he’s encountered over the course of his adventures.
The theories I've seen are people are guessing it's gonna be a game that keeps changing perspective between two groups: Sora and Strelitzia in Quadrata (I think that's what they're calling it?), and Donald and Goofy (probably with Riku or Kairy) looking for Sora.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The theories I've seen are people are guessing it's gonna be a game that keeps changing perspective between two groups: Sora and Strelitzia in Quadrata (I think that's what they're calling it?), and Donald and Goofy (probably with Riku or Kairy) looking for Sora.
The city is called Quadratum.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Somewhat related, but I said this before, but tbh, I think Zootopia's message is aging kinda badly.

Also, it wasn't the best Disney movie of 2016
Can definitely see how it doesn't work for some people

Still probably my favorite in the canon though

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I liked Moana more than Zootopia from the 2016 Disney movies.

Probably because of the whole ocean and tropical setting, which hits closer to me as someone who lives in an island.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Spy x Family has been great from the first episode:

View attachment 349892

Shikimori was fine for the first episode and I don't mind established relationships. Its cool having the protective one being the girl.

Also watching Aharen-san and Shield Hero Season 2.

Former is surprisingly good, reminds me of a mix between Komi-san and Kobayshi's/Kanna's relationship from Dragon Maid.

Latter is more Shield Hero. Season 1 was.........fine and I just adore the relationship between the two main characters-ish.
I might pick up Aharen-san, then.

Still want to watch Komi S2 as well but, y'know—Netflix jail, and I can't seem to find any decent fansubs for it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The message is good if you ignore...

The entire plot twist and ending sequence but still a good movie
How does the ending to Zootopia undo the film's messages about racism and prejudice?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I might pick up Aharen-san, then.

Still want to watch Komi S2 as well but, y'know—Netflix jail, and I can't seem to find any decent fansubs for it.
One of the reasons why I'm holding off Komi is until that is done.

Aharen-san isn't that bad two episodes in but it is pretty funny.

1649606285275.png

Also giving credit to that pose. It is godly.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
How could you forget a cast as memorable as this, though?:
I think it says a lot I can tell you the first and third images are of the Master of Masters. The fourth potentially as well but I'm pretty sure X uses that specific sprite for Luxu as well.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of anime, I wanted to watch Tiger & Bunny 2 in moderation but I ended up binging the entire season.

I've yet to decide how I feel about it but damn, the final episode hit hard. I know this anime is famous for getting darker halfway through but I wasn't expecting them to go this hard.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Chicken Little World.

He was a KH2 summon.

Or maybe they stop being cowards and do a legit Lilo and Stitch world instead of always wimping out in the end. :140:
Sadly, Japan absolutely ****ing hates Lilo as she isn't a positive role model which is why they replaced her in the anime. Hell, a beloved Kamen Rider protagonist is the friendliest and nicest character in fiction but parents complained because he had the look of a delinquent and parents felt that would be a bad influence on their kids

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom