• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
All this talk reminds me, I promised this a couple months or so ago

Behold, my Disney canon ranking, minus Make Mine Music, which I still haven't seen, thanks to not being on Disney+ lol.

Tl;Dr, Don't watch Dinosaur lol
the disrespect to Chicken Little…I am now somehow taking away your mod rights

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Bottom text
Sora making the same face I have when walking into a benefits office.

"****............I've to do this again." Minus the swearing and adding "But I'll do this with my friends!" and an organisation XIII member hiding somewhere.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Kingdom hearts missing link got my hopes up and the dashed them immediately.

I though we were getting an "RE" game for Union X lol

Cool dearly beloved remix though, i'm vibing to that.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Fun Fact, Chicken Little was done by the same director as Emperor's New Groove.

His original vision of the film from I've heard was probably great. unfortunately, the studio heavily interfered and we ended up with some shark tale level DreamWorks trash instead

Btw, same director's doing that animated Garfield, so I'm fairly intrigued

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Also, at the end of the trailer for KH4 when Donald and Goofy were wandering through the darkness i 100% expected a Marvel hero or Obi Wan to appear in the background lol

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I am so calling it:

KH4's artstyle is to make it add Marvel or Star Wars characters easier. Nomura really does want them in.

If not then ****.
I mean

TBH it's only a matter of time. KH3's sales popping off finally got Disney to look at the series like 👀 and they're taking it seriously now; They're giving it all kinds of attention, I would not be shocked at all to see them throw MCU stuff in.

And make it all canon to current MCU phase. :yeahboi:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah, it was nominated for an Oscar

This one:
God that movie was creepy looking.

Wonder if Will slapped the director of that one.

I mean

TBH it's only a matter of time. KH3's sales popping off finally got Disney to look at the series like 👀 and they're taking it seriously now; They're giving it all kinds of attention, I would not be shocked at all to see them throw MCU stuff in.

Damn right they should.

Dr Strange 3: The Keys to the Multi-Multiverse. Sora just appears out of nowhere with Homer Simpson.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I mean

I just hope they don't do the sequels, they have a lot of material to work with it makes more sense to start from the earlier parts of the series.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Chicken Little was terrible and Buck Cluck was an awful father. The baseball scene reminds me of when my father destroyed all my baseball bats and yelled me out of my baseball ambitions because he wanted me to join the Yankees but I was all about the Mets baby lets go Mets Love da Mets
Idk why i laughed so hard at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom