• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just wait until tje Kingdom Hearts movie, and then we get Kingdom Hearts Movie: The Game which is actually a retelling of the movie but it's actually a sequel to it and both the movie ajd the movie the game are canon sequels and yet prequels to KH
Don't forget the Multiverse crossover: Kingdom Hearts 4D: Dimensional Direct Dash Drum

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Apparently fans found a clue of Star Wars possibly being in Kingdom Hearts 4.

Look closely in the upper right and you can see what appears to be a AT-ST’s foot.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Apparently fans found a clue of Star Wars possibly being in Kingdom Hearts 4.

Look closely in the upper right and you can see what appears to be a AT-ST’s foot.
No, that’s actually one of the alien robots from Chicken Little.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Actually, how would a Star Wars world even work? there’s so much content and lore to pull from that for KH purposes you’d have to pull from like, 1-2 of the movies or hyper focus on 1 section of the franchise to get it to work, I feel.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Actually, how would a Star Wars world even work? there’s so much content and lore to pull from that for KH purposes you’d have to pull from like, 1-2 of the movies or hyper focus on 1 section of the franchise to get it to work, I feel.
Probably focus on the original trilogy.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Honestly cloud streaming is a neat concept but it really needs to be done just right in order to be passable, Google Stadia is a great example of this concept done wrong.
I believe I was talking more on the NFT part, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom