• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
What’s wrong with KH3?
It's...

A divisive game.

Three is a very, very, VERY major shift from what the series used to be, and is setting up its future. You're seeing the divide in people who were in it for the Disney hijinks VS the KH lore split.

It also rubbed KH2 fans the wrong way from a gameplay perspective because anything that isn't KH2 Final Mix gets dogged on so :drshrug:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
It's...

A divisive game.

Three is a very, very, VERY major shift from what the series used to be, and is setting up its future. You're seeing the divide in people who were in it for the Disney hijinks VS the KH lore split.

It also rubbed KH2 fans the wrong way from a gameplay perspective because anything that isn't KH2 Final Mix gets dogged on so :drshrug:
hmm, yeah I could see that, I never finished it personally but what I did play felt overall just... okay. Like, they pushed the disney stuff really hard down to all the attraction power ups to the point it felt kinda like a subliminal advert.

D

Deleted member

It's...

A divisive game.

Idk, I quite liked the game despite the Gameplay changes.

Felt that It was cool to have every party member all at once, the animations are quite clean and smooth and making combos is quite fun.

So, I finished watching Sonic The Hedgehog 2!

Maid Eggman... 😳

But actually, I'm gonna make a small video covering my thoughts, so I'll be sure to post it here once it's done!
Nice! Looking forward to the video.
And yeah, Maid Eggman 😳

dezeray112

Smash Hero
It's...

A divisive game.

I have no issues with the gameplay which is certainly one of its best. However, the only things that I would criticise is parts of the story's universe lhad some issues for example like how Hans was relegated in to a random somebody that appeared to had taken Elsa and parts of the Toy Story universe had some questionable plot holes. This is why I am quite cautious for how the story will progress in Kingdom Hearts IV.

Anyways other than that and after four months of waiting, I finally watched Spider-Man: No Way Home and it was epic from start to finish. I will say that the third act is one of my favourites so far and the part where Otto Octovius and Peter Parker (Tobey) conversed, it really brought a load of flash backs to their first meeting during Spider-Man 2.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Actually, how would a Star Wars world even work? there’s so much content and lore to pull from that for KH purposes you’d have to pull from like, 1-2 of the movies or hyper focus on 1 section of the franchise to get it to work, I feel.
I don't think it would be a "star wars" world, per se. There would probably be multiple star wars worlds (or at least they would leave the door open for multiple) that would take place in different points of the series. There could be a world that's vaguely based on Episode IV, and one based on The Mandalorian for instance. Same thing for Marvel properties.

D

Deleted member

It would be interesting if the forest in the trailer is indeed Endor because that would imply KH4 is gonna have Return Of The Jedi stuff and not just from A New Hope.

Maybe they do something similar to the Disney Infinity Playset where they make an undirect adaptation tying all three movies at once?

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I should be going to sleep soon too.

Wish I could have done more stuff today but I was sick and I guess It was better to stay at home rather than going out without knowing whether I would get worse or not.
Tomorrow I have stuff to do doh, so hopefully I get to enjoy It all properly.

Anyways, see ya'll tomorrow!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
And thus the South Carolina Comicon is FINISHED! I had a great time!

Spent less money than yesterday but still got some nice stuff: a box of pockys, an NES controller keychain, and a set of Dr. Mario viruses plushies.

Boy, am I worn out!
Wait dude- YOU were there? I was literally just there yesterday!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yup! I have family in SC, so we were visiting. Seeing as there was a con nearby, we thought it might be fun to attend.
Oh wow, that's crazy.

Well, if you saw someone with this shirt, that was me (and I saw a super sweet cosplay of one of these characters today)

1649627202574.png

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh wow, that's crazy.

Well, if you saw someone with this shirt, that was me (and I saw a super sweet cosplay of one of these characters today)

View attachment 349915
Oh hey, I recall seeing someone in that shirt, so that must've been you! I, on the other hand... was wearing this.
1649627316538.png

...Not joking.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Status
Not open for further replies.