• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's funny. I was actually one of the few white kids at the school I went to for 3rd to 5th grade.

"White kid" was basically my childhood nickname.
I mean I went to a pretty diverse school so in hindsight it didn't really help when white kids called me that lmao.

Also, I pretty much judge all of y'all from my percieved whiteness of y'all, from white to stale bread

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Given they're still on earth. How do you think Amy will get involved?

Think she'll just find out Sonic's on earth and just go there on her own? I like to imagine and think this incarnation of Amy is a childhood friend of Sonic who had a crush on him since they were kids.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Bro I saw that movie last week and it is so ****ing gay? Like, the biggest movie in the last 20 years (not counting Morbius of course) could only get one of the directors having 5 seconds of screentime and a single line of dialogue which could easily be changed to appeal to homophobes yet Venom 2 gave us "I AM OUT OF THE EDDIE CLOSET" as one of it's many stupidly gay moments
Makes sense, considering they are actually a couple in the comics.

Shame other queer characters like Loki or Mystique can't get the same treatment.

Also, I pretty much judge all of y'all from my percieved whiteness of y'all, from white to stale bread
If we're talking about skin tones, yeah, I'm pale as they come.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So anyone been watching Green Eggs & Ham: The Second Serving?

I still can't believe were at that point a show based on a kids book is very character-driven, and in-depth in terms of storytelling.

Still can't get enough of the animation too.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Makes sense, considering they are actually a couple in the comics.

Shame other queer characters like Loki or Mystique can't get the same treatment.
Sadly one's owned by Disney amd the other was owned by Fox who is now a part of Disney. And you know just how kuch they gotta pander to the hardcore conservative audience because "family friendly values" or something like that.

If we're talking about skin tones, yeah, I'm pale as they come.
Damn, sorry Casper

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Speaking of the future of the next Sonic the Hedgehog movie, I am pretty sure they will introduce more characters such as Amy, Shadow, Rouge etc at some point.

CinemaCon will be happening April 25 through April 28 and all major film studios (including Universal) will be there.

How likely do you think we'll see the Mario movie there?
Hard to say. I'd probably put it at 50/50. They could show a small teaser of the film at Cinema Con, although I'd put my expectations on June/July for a first actual trailer.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So if Jim Carrey is truly retiring from the movie industry and there’s no plan on replacing him for upcoming Sonic films.
I do think the ending of 2 gives a way into continuing the character without the actor. Have him survive the Death Egg Robo collapse but barely. Then Stone proceeds to pull a Metallo/Robocop/Darth Vader on him and put him in a robot body to keep him alive. Something that would resemble his game counterpart more and have Mike Pollock voice the robot version of him. I think it’d be funny if the only distinguishing feature that survived was his mustache and that got put into his robot form

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm gonna remove a buncha ROMs off my Steam Deck's SD card: I have too much and it's eating up a buncha space when I won't touch most of these pretty often. Heck, I only have them backed up on my PC and drives for nostalgia and preservation of my library (plus a few out of print games that can't be bought outside of resellers that don't support the companies behind the games).

I want my Deck's emulation library to just be my all-time favorite, games I boot up at least more than 5 times a year or have plans to replay soon-ish.

Also to avoid overlap with Steam rereleases and Nintendo's rereleases lol

With that said, feel free to rate my Steam Deck's emulation library:

Wii:

Mario Galaxy 2 (because SOMEONE forgot it existed for Mario 35...)

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Wario Land: Shake It!

Kirby's Return to Dreamland

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity

GCN:

Metroid Prime 1 & 2 + Randomizer ISOs for them

Sonic Riders

Luigi's Mansion

Mario Strikers (If the Switch one is half as good as I think it is, I will probably dump this in favor of it so this is kinda temporary)

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

Animal Crossing

Skies of Arcadia

Paper Mario: TTYD

Mario Baseball

Pikmin 2

Custom Robo

3DS:

DKC Returns 3D

NSMB2

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

Pokemon X (for Nuzlockes)

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

OoT 3D

Majora 3D

Samus Returns

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Remake

Kirby Planet Robobot

Kirby Triple Deluxe

DS:

Pokemon Black 2

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon EoS

Kirby Super Stars

Kirby Squeak Squad

Sonic Rush

Sonic Rush Adventure

GBA:

Wario Land 4

Metroid Fusion

Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland

Sonic Advance Trilogy

Sonic Battle

N64:

Honestly?

Just ROM hacks. Nintendo's pretty much fixed their N64 emulator, don't need the Deck for portable N64 lol

- SM64 Star Road

- SM64 Last Impact

- SM64 Land

- Isabelle 64

- Dinosuar Planet ROM

- Termina Invasion

- Super Smash Bros. Remix

SNES:

Super Mario RPG because THEY STILL SOMEHOW HAVEN'T ADDED IT TO NSO

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Might contend with Eddie and Venom for best gay couple of the decade.
they do have 2 1/2 kids together technically (Carnage as their actual child, Anti-Venom being a thing due to Scorpion Venom and cancer stuff, and of course Dylan as Eddie’s actual son, alongside Anne Weying…and also Venom)

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Chocolate and Mint Kit Kats might be the best candy ever created

Also I had a book on Dinosaurs when I was a kid, don't remember much of it but my interest in Dinosaurs got sparked again recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom