• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't have any strong opinions about Frozen but the best decision they made with that movie was to give it an original name so I can google The Snow Queen without being bombarded by D*sney results.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D22FBD29-313C-4A59-BB27-06A315E16FFB.png
happy birthday

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Those Toei shows are finally coming out of hiatus :yoshi:
Hell yeah Digmon time
Spoilers for the newest episode of Pokemon Journeys has revealed a certain very popular character will be returning there:

Yep, Serena is back!

I think this will be the first Pokemon Journeys episode I will watch in a while just for Serena's return alone.
Dont care about her, I got Wallace
20220408_100313.jpg

20220408_095246.jpg
20220408_100140.jpg

osby

Smash Obsessed
Demons that look like ****posts, no 87

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fallen race:

1649428372243.png

“I’m Fallen Agares. Yer summonin’ a Duke of Hell as a pawn? Guess it's a young man's game.”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: Ars Goetia. A duke of hell who commands over thirty legions of demons. He possesses the power of the east and appears like an old man riding a crocodile and carrying a hawk. Some say his steed is a cockatrice instead. He can teach humans new languages, retrieve runaways, cause earthquakes, and grant titles of nobility, as well as guard treasures. It is possible to trap him in a crystal to use his power. Angel Jelial is his nemesis.

Skills: Tetrakarn, Mazanma, Maragilao, Makajamon

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Brute race.

Agares is as direct as an occult demon can get, with him being only an elderly guy with a (sick) crocodile ride. However, I think his bushy hair and beard give him a lot of character. I can easily see this dude walking around in a watery area, looking bored out of his mind. Interestingly, some sources don’t mention anything about the animals by his side, and that’s how he was pictured in early Megami Tensei games.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What an exciting day.

Sonic 2 and Green Eggs & Ham: The Second Serving releases today.

Gonna get to watching the latter later today. Sonic 2 will be Sunday with my dad.

osby

Smash Obsessed

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I call it the Gamecube
sir this is against the rules

i will leave you off with a warning

however, fail to accommodate to my ridiculous and very specific set of rules for an arbitrary question will result in me whining to the mods about how you are being very mean and hurting my feelings, which will result in immediate block and reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom