• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Aww yeah, only one more day until the South Carolina Comicon!

Got my admission wristband, lot of cash in my wallet, and my Toy Story Hamm piggyback ready.

Woo!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Finally, someone who gets it.

It's a bit rough to return after Ultimate but it's hard to beat the amount of content in it.
I know it wasn't for everyone, but man I still really adore SSE. It just felt like Sakurai and co. made a Kirby game with a buncha Nintendo characters.

...I also kinda like its stage builder more? IDK, the modern one is cool for memes and art but very few of the stages in it feel playable or really fun outside of gimmick minigame ones. Brawl's let you make legit normal stages. :drshrug:

Also, man I miss Trophies...

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Brawl had one of the best Gaming soundtracks of all time. That makes it one of my faves.

In other news, Dancing with the Stars is now a Disney+ show, and their first live series.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
As a Paper Mario fan, I should probably mention that Sticker Star turning 10 this year. Time flies doesn't it?

The fanbase still won't let it go which is honestly impressive that they still hold a grudge and argue about it 10 years later.

Noipoi

Howdy!
As a Paper Mario fan, I should probably mention that Sticker Star turning 10 this year. Time flies doesn't it?

The fanbase still won't let it go which is honestly impressive that they still hold a grudge and argue about it 10 years later.
The game looks like it sucks (I haven’t played it, and I don’t plan to lol)

But with that said…

Holding onto anger for a game for this long ain’t healthy.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And to top off this week, I've got a Majin Buu drawing done. One of my older sketches originally I chose to clean it up and get to finishing it.

Still have art for most of this month set up though.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The game looks like it sucks (I haven’t played it, and I don’t plan to lol)

But with that said…

Holding onto anger for a game for this long ain’t healthy.
I have played and I can confirm that it is flawed beyond belief and is the worst Paper Mario game and it's not good at all.

But I had fun despite all that. It's mid at best and bad at worst though, but I had fun.

And that's 99% all due to the kickass soundtrack that actually elevates battles from awful to not that awful.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The best insult I've heard low tier God say about some music that was playing with his stream was that it sounded like "a mouse creeping at night"
What the hell that means I have no idea but it is the best insult I have ever heard

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I started watching Tiger & Bunny Season 2.

As per tradition with Netflix, nothing really happened in the first episode but they brought Golden Ryan back! So I have already high hopes for this season, new heroes seem interesting, too.

MooMew64

Ha ha..Ah hah a

AHAHAHAHAHASLIKHDSLKADHBLSAKJFBLKAWSBKLJD

I DID IT

I DID IT :190:

I GOT THE HEDGEMODMANAGER TO LOAD ON STEAM DECK

I GOT SONIC GENERATIONS MODABLE ON DECK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :210:

71E16BA2-F9F4-4C88-9FF4-23C1B74DD141 (2).jpeg

I HAVE SURPASSED YOUR LIMITS, LINUX :250:

I NO LONGER AM SHACKLED TO YOUR OPPRESSION, WINDOWS :191:

I HAVE THE POWER TO NATIVELY REPLACE SONIC WITH MARIO SUPER MARIO, GIVE HIM A DOUBLE JUMP, AND TWEAK PERFORMANCE AT MY WILL

I CAN PLAY THE UNLEASHED PROJECT AND PLAY THE ONLY PARTS OF UNLEASHED THAT ARE ACTUALLY FUN

I CAN EVEN TURN SONIC INTO CREAM THE HECKING RABBIT :074::074::074::074::074::074:

ALL OF THIS, WHEVER I WANT

it's p cool ngl

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ha ha..Ah hah a

AHAHAHAHAHASLIKHDSLKADHBLSAKJFBLKAWSBKLJD

I DID IT

I DID IT :190:

I GOT THE HEDGEMODMANAGER TO LOAD ON STEAM DECK

I GOT SONIC GENERATIONS MODABLE ON DECK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :210:

View attachment 349728

I HAVE SURPASSED YOUR LIMITS, LINUX :250:

I NO LONGER AM SHACKLED TO YOUR OPPRESSION, WINDOWS :191:

I HAVE THE POWER TO NATIVELY REPLACE SONIC WITH MARIO SUPER MARIO, GIVE HIM A DOUBLE JUMP, AND TWEAK PERFORMANCE AT MY WILL

I CAN PLAY THE UNLEASHED PROJECT AND PLAY THE ONLY PARTS OF UNLEASHED THAT ARE ACTUALLY FUN

I CAN EVEN TURN SONIC INTO CREAM THE HECKING RABBIT :074::074::074::074::074::074:

ALL OF THIS, WHEVER I WANT

it's p cool ngl
Windows oppresses everyone.

Glad to hear it, man.

MooMew64

Windows oppresses everyone.

Glad to hear it, man.
I'mma be real, I was about to call it quits. This was my last attempt; I have had a bad history obsessing over things and I have spent the last two weeks of my free time trying to make it work. If this last trick didn't work, I was calling it all off and just streaming it from my desktop.

BUT IT WOOOOORRRRRKKKEDDD

I'll probably hit up ProtonDB later today and share my process there, as this is crucial to getting Gens to run decently on Deck and overcome its bad stuttering problems. It absolutely will be a must for people who want to get the most out of Gens on Deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom