• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thoughts on this gem of a track?
Made the act of waiting & thinking really rewarding. Alongside putting some of the stress off due to how much of a banger this theme is.

Also, I just beated my very first Bounty Boss! The one in Stream Moutain. Took my second try, changing my badges a bit & lots of patience (didn't have lots of great items too), but again, it was worth it! (also beated the optional RNG boss on Metal Island on first try)

Finally, after some time with her. I can officialy say that Chompy (or Little'Bud as I call her) is best girl & that I think I wouldn't have been able to beat said boss without her. She's the best & i'm so glad I got her somewhat early. :3

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
I wonder what the cutoff year is for Disney to make a live action adaptation. I believe Lilo and Stitch are the youngest movies to be announced, is that it? Is it Meet the Robinsons? Princess and the Frog? Frozen? Is Encanto allowed? What about The Incredibles or Anistasia, would they do them? Would they put a live action Big Hero 6 in the MCU? These questions are more interesting than the live action movies themselves

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
I wonder what the cutoff year is for Disney to make a live action adaptation. I believe Lilo and Stitch are the youngest movies to be announced, is that it? Is it Meet the Robinsons? Princess and the Frog? Frozen? Is Encanto allowed? What about The Incredibles or Anistasia, would they do them? Would they put a live action Big Hero 6 in the MCU? These questions are more interesting than the live action movies themselves
Wait there's gonna be a live-action Lilo & Stitch? There's no way Stitch doesn't look horrifying like that...

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Meet the Robinsons
Like_That's_Ever_Gonna_Happen_Banner.jpg

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I just read some of Morbius script.

Dear god. A bit in the trailer showed it. The guy in the store is like "What are you?"

Jared Leto goes "An animal." and does his vampire scream but it doesn't sound intimidating. Sounded like a 12 year old vomiting.

Chicken Little as a Live Action.

The horror if that happened.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
We first heard about the Lilo and Stitch remake in 2018, 16 years after the original's release.

So by that logic, films from 2006 could totally be on the cards by now

Y'all ready for that live action Cars?

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Finally got around to continuing One Piece. I'm nearing the end of the Dressrosa arc, and I should really start picking up steam. I've already been spoiled on some things that happen in the recent chapters

Dutch Raikuna

You know what be slightly better?

Imagine if they remade one of their live action Disney Channel films from 2000s.

Finally: High School Musical remake (actually that was a bit too big).

...............Finally! Halloween Town 2 or the Suite Life Movie!

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm not necessarily opposed to the Disney remakes as a concept. I'd just prefer to see remakes on movies that didn't quite hit it out of the park the first go around, like Sword in the Stone, or Black Cauldron, that way they can get these stories to their full potential.
Black Cauldron. Holy **** there's a movie I haven't heard of in awhile.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Black Cauldron. Holy **** there's a movie I haven't heard of in awhile.
Such a an interesting movie in the canon

I watched it for the first time a couple months ago, and I barely remember anything from it

But man, they didn't have to go that insane with the Horned King. Honestly one of my all-time favorite Disney villains.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

I'm not necessarily opposed to the Disney remakes as a concept. I'd just prefer to see remakes on movies that didn't quite hit it out of the park the first go around, like Sword in the Stone, or Black Cauldron, that way they can get these stories to their full potential.
I would like to add The Rescuers to the mix as well. That was a good film.

Or Treasure Planet. That movie is still an underrated gem. I loved the art style of that, Atlantis and Emperor's New Groove.

Early 2000s Disney was brill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom