• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
dammit Riri
My huge problem with this is how Marvel treats their antagonists. Yellow Jacket for instance it a hero in the comics but a villain in Antman. As someone who has been clamoring for Namor I’ll be pretty damn disappointed if they end up making him a true villain and killing him off.

They HAVE to do this one right.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Hey gamers.

Been a while since I posted here & talked about games, so figured I came by & tell ya what I played lately. First one being:

1) Hades

Yup, finally gave it a shot on Switch and I ended up loving it so much that I played til I reached the credits + one more run before I decided to took break. Peoples weren't kidding when they say this game was good & addictive. Help too that dying over & over again is part of the experience & you end up both stronger & smarter with each run. My sister is also loving it so far but she hasn't reached once, so by playing other games on my PV in the mean time, she be able to play without too much problems. Which lead me to..

2) Bug Fables

Yea, after buying it a while, hearing so much about it & being myself a Paper Mario & Hollow Knight enjoyer. I finally started to play it recently. I'm still like, halfway through the game I think? But while the game is quite hard due to me deciding to play from the start on Hard Mode. (both for the challenge, the rewards & because i'm a masochist I guess) The game is only getting better & better in every way. While it's hard to not think PM due to it's clear influence. I'm honestly starting to love the world & character on their own merits, and that's all I could ask really.

Plus, I justed beated some hard normal & bonus boss, and while it wasn't easy. Getting best girl Chompy was hella worth it. Also I barely managed to beat a story boss despite having little items left & not being prepared for it in the slightest. (was looking for a NPC, not a boss lol) All thanks to the power of BERSERK on Leif. Venus Bless them.

Brief, despite the troubles & sometime frustations I get, I been having a fantastic time gaming wise. And I hope you all have fun too!

Oh and, @Guh-Huzzah!
View attachment 349585
HOLLOW KNIGHT REFERENCE REACHED, BAAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. (also the place where I got the BERSERK badge & next to the bonus boss I was talking about. :p )
So have you reach Mecha B-33?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Lamperouge Lamperouge 's AMA is now up

if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My huge problem with this is how Marvel treats their antagonists. Yellow Jacket for instance it a hero in the comics but a villain in Antman. As someone who has been clamoring for Namor I’ll be pretty damn disappointed if they end up making him a true villain and killing him off.

I’m sure namor isn’t going anywhere but the avengers or some other team after this film. Especially since according to leaks, we know he’s not the real antagonist, it’s:

It’s Doctor Doom who be revealed as having pulled strings behind the scene stirring political conflict. With him likely set up as a big bad down the line

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280

I can't see them killing off Namor in his first appearance. He has massive antihero potential, I'd almost put money on him getting his own project eventually. Marvel definitely has a problem with killing off their villains, but between Agatha explicitly living and a certain someone's Hawkeye "death" being being ripped from a fakeout in the comics, I hope they're starting to improve on this.

Also, ironic example. I think Yellow Jacket's actor was seen on set for Ant-Man 3

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can't see them killing off Namor in his first appearance. He has massive antihero potential, I'd almost put money on him getting his own project eventually. Marvel definitely has a problem with killing off their villains, but between Agatha explicitly living and a certain someone's Hawkeye "death" being being ripped from a fakeout in the comics, I hope they're starting to improve on this.

Also, ironic example. I think Yellow Jacket's actor was seen on set for Ant-Man 3
The rumor for the last part is actually insane.

They are saying that he:

Actually becomes M.O.D.O.K

which would be a crazy twist

cashregister9

Smash Hero
So wait, the Peter Griffin in Fortnite rumors are actually coming together?
LETS
****ING
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BEFORE YOU HYPE

There is a good chance it might be bait like it was last time. considering that this new leak is a folder on a devs computer that was on a livestream

but if real it will be KINO AS ****

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
BEFORE YOU HYPE

There is a good chance it might be bait like it was last time. considering that this new leak is a folder on a devs computer that was on a livestream

but if real it will be KINO AS ****
I can see that, but I think what makes me think it's legit is having Vader there. No way in hell is Vader bait.

Peter Griffin is next. And I will play Fortnite again when that happens.

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
i'm gonna drop the bit for a moment to note an observation: it's really funny how back in the 90's Sony rejected buying the film rights to all the Marvel characters because "nobody cares about anyone but Spider-Man", but now they're trying to stitch together a universe with Spider-Man side characters because someone else did something with the "worthless" characters and they're chasing that trend.
1649300239968.png

GRAAAH WHAT CAME OVER ME, WAS IT KEVIN FEIGE AND ZACH SNYDER (cringe)? I WOULD NEVER BETRAY THE SONY PICTURES INTILLECTUAL KINO! #MorbiusSweep #LetsGoMadameWeb #GreenlightAuntMayFilm

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Finished Morbius. It’s dumb fun. Just like with the Venom movies though it’s really weird to see really good acting in movies that are rather mediocre.

Still I enjoyed it. Not as bad as I expected so I was pleasantly surprised. That end credits is kind of a stupid moment though. Unless Marvel is all in on helping Sony out with that and vice versa, I don’t really see that going anywhere.

Still, the Venom movies are a guilty pleasure of mine and it looks like Morbius just joined that same group. It’s dumb fun.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Why the hell does a Lego game have air combos LOL
ngl now I'm interested in getting this game 👀

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

actually Darren Cross has always been a villain, so nothing changed about him…well, besides him being the only Yellowjacket, while there’s 2 others before him. I think Namor will be fine, and have some sort of future purposes beyond the Illuminati (and simping for Sue)

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
actually Darren Cross has always been a villain, so nothing changed about him…well, besides him being the only Yellowjacket, while there’s 2 others before him. I think Namor will be fine, and have some sort of future purposes beyond the Illuminati (and simping for Sue)
I mean, sure, Darren Cross was indeed always a villain but he only gained the monicker of Yellow Jacket in the comics after the movie established him as so.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Which one, the Old May, the Middle Aged but now old May, or the near 60 but somehow a milf May?
Spider-Ma’am
044CEAE3-4FAE-45A1-A1DB-895EEF687895.jpeg

I mean, sure, Darren Cross was indeed always a villain but he only gained the monicker of Yellow Jacket in the comics after the movie established him as so.
helps that MCU Pym was too old to wear any of the suits ever again (What If aside), and that normal him is still evil as **** due to being Ultron.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Why the hell does a Lego game have air combos LOL
ngl now I'm interested in getting this game 👀

What did Anakin do to deserve that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom