• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Whoever decided to make the new Android update to have a ****ty new notifications screen and uglier grey for locking screen I will say one thing:

I will find you and shove your head into a pot of paint until you drown. Its the ****ing most disgusting thing I've seen.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Night race:

1649345675234.png

“I’m Night Nacht Kobold. Uh… I’m not very good at introductions so let’s just get along!”

Alignment: Dark-Neutral

Origin: Germanic mythology. A kobold is an invisible sprite that can take the shape of an animal, human, or lit candle. They are usually depicted as humanoid figures around the size of a child, wearing worn clothes. While kobolds living in different places can take on different forms, a “night kobold” will take residence in houses if the habitants take pity on it as a wet animal and take it in. These kobolds complete unfinished chores before dawn.

Skills: Bufu, Dormina, Sukunda

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fallen race.

I’m not sure if “Nacht kobold” is used as a specific term, but the way this demon is described is closer to house spirits that kobolds are more well known to be rather than dog warriors the regular kobolds are represented in SMT. This one has some similarities to kobolds that live in mines, which are hunched and ugly, but also properly look like a small animal soaked in rain. We don’t see much of it, which is fitting for such a shy creature. I also really like its blanket and candle.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Looked at my old posts and I can see that I was a cringy average Nintendo fan.

And now I'm still cringy, still a Nintendo fan, but the DLC cycle and turned me into a sarcastic hardass, and idk if that's for better or worse but I can tell people started hating me for that lmao.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
SpongeBob hasn’t felt this much trauma since Wormy or Rock Bottom…or the multiple times he’s been fired…or the near deaths he faced…or…
Fun fact: the longest winning streak before Spongebob's was the Rugrats at 6 straight.

It lost to The Simpsons in 2002. Spongebob was not nominated until 2003 and proceeded to sweep the category with the exception of 2008, had Spongebob won that year the winning streak would be almost 2 decades long.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can see that, but I think what makes me think it's legit is having Vader there. No way in hell is Vader bait.

Peter Griffin is next. And I will play Fortnite again when that happens.
Not to mention there were other folders there that people couldn’t really see. I imagine the developer probably didn’t think anything of it. If they were doing it intentionally, then they probably would have had all folders or more in general in view.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fun fact: the longest winning streak before Spongebob's was the Rugrats at 6 straight.

It lost to The Simpsons in 2002. Spongebob was not nominated until 2003 and proceeded to sweep the category with the exception of 2008, had Spongebob won that year the winning streak would be almost 2 decades long.
if SpongeBob managed to have had a 2 decade winning streak, he would have been the Undertaker of Nicktoons

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My shift at work has ended and now I get to enjoy my 4 day vacation!

Going to use that time to get a haircut, see Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and two days of the South Carolina Comicon!

Woo!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
There are baby boomer crocodiles, out there living their lives.

"Dang entitled millennial crocodiles always making excuses like "habitat destruction" and "invasive pythons" to explain their lack of territory ownership. Maybe if they weren't always chewing down on avocado toast and toddlers they'd have time to fight for territory like we did back in my day!"

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) headcanon.

It's fairly clear Mobians had visited earth before notably in the ancient past. Longclaw clearly knew the planet.

Mobians having visited earth is what led to many myths, legends and cultures around the world. Notably the "spirits" that the Australian Aboriginals worshipped and also taught by were actually the Echidnas who visited Australia during ancient times.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Decided to make some Palutena's Guidance conversations for Sol Badguy and The Knight, just cause I was bored, haha.

Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
Pit: W-woah! This guy’s seriously ripped!
Palutena: That’s Sol Badguy, A bounty hunter on a mission to destroy the Gears, man made creatures that act as weapons of war.
Viridi: Humans. Always so caught up in their petty wars…
Palutena: And did you know? Sol is actually half-Gear himself!
Viridi: I guess that’s why they call him Sol BADguy?
Palutena: Nope. He’s actually a hero! Even if he’s a bit of a grumpy-pants at times…
Pit: That’s nice and all, but let’s get back to how I can avoid getting walloped out here? Please?
Palutena: Sol specializes in close range combat, and he has a terrifying amount of strength… But he is self-trained, and attacks quite crudely!
Palutena: So a skilled fighter like yourself should have no problem with this fight, Pit!
Pit: Hahaha… uh… Yeah, I’m still terrified.

The Knight (Hollow Knight)
Pit: I really don’t know if I think this thing is cute, or creepy. It has such adorable little horns, and such a small size, but… those eyes… Is this thing even alive?!
Palutena: Technically! It’s just been stripped of all emotion, personality, and thoughts, and has been filled up with a mysterious substance known as void.
Viridi: It’s like a plant. It’s alive, just not sentient.
Pit: Yup, it’s creepy. Definitely creepy.
Palutena: Well, you’d best shake that fear off, because you’re up against a strong foe.
Palutena: While it may be lightweight and easy to launch, its smash attacks cover quite a long range.
Viridi: ESPECIALLY abyssal shriek! Make sure you stay clear of that move!
Pit: …You mean its attack names are creepy too?

Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) headcanon.

It's fairly clear Mobians had visited earth before notably in the ancient past. Longclaw clearly knew the planet.

Mobians having visited earth is what led to many myths, legends and cultures around the world. Notably the "spirits" that the Australian Aboriginals worshipped and also taught by were actually the Echidnas who visited Australia during ancient times.
Only now discovering that Mobians is a Sonic thing. I just heard it recently and thought it was a jokey name for Morbius fans- I don't know why. :skull:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Carly and Freddie shipping return is going to be strong tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.