• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of superhero films, Ezra Miller (who plays Flash on the DC Extended Universe) was arrested recently.

Warner has been trying to come up with what to do in light of the situation, the most consensus is that all future projects with Ezra Miller go on pause, including potential future DC films.
For those wondering what Ezra did, they were terrorizing Hawaiians

Lowkey kinda messed up how Ray Fisher got the boot but Ezra was there to stay depite mulitple concerning breakdowns and violent actions

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of superhero films, Ezra Miller (who plays Flash on the DC Extended Universe) was arrested recently.

Warner has been trying to come up with what to do in light of the situation, the most consensus is that all future projects with Ezra Miller go on pause, including potential future DC films.
Recall dude's had plenty of mental health issues. Not surprised really.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah Ezra Miller is proof that Be Gay Do Crime has limits, idk if they're gay I just know they're nonbinary
For those wondering what Ezra did, he was terrorizing Hawaiians

Lowkey kinda messed up how Ray Fisher got the boot but Ezra was there to stay depite mulitple concerning breakdowns and violent actions
Huh wonder why Ray Fisher has the boot, I don't know him well so let's look at a picture of hi- oh I get it now

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
How is this Flash movie STILL a thing?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Huh wonder why Ray Fisher has the boot, I don't know him well so let's look at a picture of hi- oh I get it now
I mean I wasn't gonna say it, but yeah, trust me I know the real reason lol.

How is this Flash movie STILL a thing?
Money.

Also this **** is gonna get delayed and recasted and it's gonna be worse than Black Panther 2.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Money.

Also this **** is gonna get delayed and recasted and it's gonna be worse than Black Panther 2.
movie already got delayed to next year…I see no issues in delaying it even farther until their **** can actually get itself together

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Only one more shift tomorrow and then I'm off on a 4 day weekend to enjoy both the Sonic movie and the SC Comicon!

Hell yeah!

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Flash.

DCEU's Black Panther: Wakanda Forever in terms of production issues.

Recasting and lots of reshoots will certainly be involved.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh, so it turns out Ezra had multiple brealdowns on set. For whatever reason, WB didn't give them the help they needed despite noting them (Ezra) as "losing it", and now they terriorized Hawaiians and WB is just shocked, shocked that this happened and in no way could they have prevented this.

Not excusing Ezra but damn WB could have done better, but not surprised.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My dad works at PlayStation and let me see sonic 2 early.

The Jim Carey musical number was unexpected but very welcomed.

When knuckles joined in and went “I don’t chuckle” it became hype as ****.

Knuckle is top 10 on the list of rappers Eminem was afraid to diss.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
all this Ezra **** going down, while they’re also trying to smoothly go through their Discovery merger

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have still have 451 Yen left in my Japanese Switch account's eShop.

Going to look for a budget Japan-only game to buy before some of that money expires.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Wonder if I'm the only one here on this site looking forward to The Northman.

I'm just a big sucker for historic movies especially one involving the Vikings and it being set in ancient Iceland (As of late been obsessed with the country notably its history).

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
The Flash is pretty much doomed. It was already an iffy concept rushing into another massive event, but the production side of things has basically sealed it’s fate.

I do hope Miller gets their mental state in order, but it’ll be nothing short of a miracle if this movie even comes out, let alone is passable in quality.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Why is Michael Bay's Ambulance (Basically Speed but with an ambulance instead of a city bus) going to be in Ultra AVX but Sonic 2 ain't?

At least where my theater is.

Bull!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For those wondering what Ezra did, they were terrorizing Hawaiians

Money.

Oh, so it turns out Ezra had multiple brealdowns on set. For whatever reason, WB didn't give them the help they needed despite noting them (Ezra) as "losing it", and now they terriorized Hawaiians and WB is just shocked, shocked that this happened and in no way could they have prevented this.

Not excusing Ezra but damn WB could have done better, but not surprised.
To be fair Warner bros literally kept Amber heard on despite all her **** which is just as bad.

Also the flash for screen tested recent to a lot of praise and people saying they loved Ezra, Warner bros aren’t getting rid of him. They might pause it, but if they aren’t going to bother getting him proper mental health help, they definitely ain’t sinking the money or time into reshooting the film. The movie studio side of Warner bros seems to be run by some pretty **** people unfortunately.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
M MooMew64 cam't quite confirm this but apparently the Sonic Minecraft update has Sonic 2 spoilers
i knew Steve would betray me someday, just

not like this :104:

Oh yeah, and since this is the hot topic:
Just got back from Morbius, and WOW: What an amazing work of cinema. I cried, multiple times. The acting, the storytelling, the deeply woven intricacies of Morbius and who he is, was nothing short of breathtaking. Me and the entire crowd gave the film a standing ovation in the parking lot we watched it at. Even the the rats and stray cats joined in.

Joe Biden, the president of the United States of America himself was there, and he too, cried at this motion picture's beauty. Through his tears, I heard him say "Yo, this biz was lit, dawg. Straight BUMPIN'" and he then proceeded to do a sweet kickflip on his skateboard as he made his exit. Billy Bo Bamba, our local movie critic here in Switzerland (where I live BTW) was quoted as saying "This movie was so good, I pee'd my pants twice."

I felt like I was watching history in the making. BRAVO! BRAVO, MORBIUS! #MORBIUSSWEEP

R.gif

also, sidenote, but how many Flintstones vitamins is too much?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's hard to find Japan-only games on the Japanese Switch eShop when they're casually grouped with the many games that had international release.

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm feeling so many things right now after reading the last few chapters of Attack on Titan.

Part 3 of the final season is gonna be one hell of a ride, for better or for worse lol.
You on Attack on Titan as well, eh? I am too. Currently on episode 16 of season 1.

Got lotta catching up to do.

I remember watching the show back in 2014 but then stopped and couldn't remember where I left off so decided to just start all over from the beginning.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Surprisingly i'm havign a lot more fun with Lego The Hobbit than i am with the other Lego games ive played.

I've never even seen any of the Lord of the rings films.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's really weird, I've made tons of progress with life this week such as potentially finding the right college (assuming I pass the interview next week) and making major steps towards moving out of my parents house, but I still feel completely worthless and just want to see Sonic 2 and be done with it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Been playing Lego Star Wars the sky walker saga.

Honestly it deserves at least a nomination for game of the year. There’s so much love and attention to detail, and plenty to explore that it feels open world. It’s a blast to play through with friends or family and even the puzzles are very thought out.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You on Attack on Titan as well, eh? I am too. Currently on episode 16 of season 1.

Got lotta catching up to do.

I remember watching the show back in 2014 but then stopped and couldn't remember where I left off so decided to just start all over from the beginning.
Yeah, I watched the first season the year it came out and really enjoyed it but fell behind since the wait for season 2 was agonizing and I eventually lost interest before it did start airing again.

And just as you are doing now, I ended up refreshing myself on the first season since it had been so long and then I basically binged everything available up until now lol.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Next film I'm definitely going to see in the cinema is The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent aka Nic Cage is Nick Cage the movie. Watching the trailer gave me some laughs and I just know its dumb fun.

After that its the big one of Dr Strange. Super excited for that.

I'm feeling so many things right now after reading the last few chapters of Attack on Titan.

Part 3 of the final season is gonna be one hell of a ride, for better or for worse lol.
I heard they got another season in the works here.

Also my friend, anything from this season interesting you? Compared to last probably about four or five for me this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom