• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Jump Up Superstar is just a really fun song. That's what it sets out to be and that's what it is. I also love how well the Donkey Kong theme is integrated into it.

Lifelight is an amazing song bogged down by less then stellar vocals. But I really, really love the "Everyone is Here" trailer version.

And all Fire Emblem soundtracks are good, actually.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Jump Up Superstar is just a really fun song. That's what it sets out to be and that's what it is. I also love how well the Donkey Kong theme is integrated into it.

Lifelight is an amazing song bogged down by less then stellar vocals. But I really, really love the "Everyone is Here" trailer version.

And all Fire Emblem soundtracks are good, actually.
I am gonna have to admit, the "Everyone is Here" version is what I find to be leagues better than Lifelight.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
All jokes aside this is the right take. Who knew the Donkey Kong arcade four note loop would make a killer bassline?

Hold on, is the songs name Seasons of Warfare or Edge of Dawn because I swear ive seen it labled both
Its full official title is "The Edge of Dawn (Seasons of Warfare)" which is "(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party!)" levels of dumb.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Having been watching the Heisei Gamera Trilogy almost once a year now. I think for when I get around to watching them again, gonna start watching them in the original Japanese subs.

It took me the longest time to notice how just cringe and awkward the dialogue in the English dub was.

"It's getting away!" "Wait! You're not gonna chase it are you?" "It's looking for food!" "For food! That'll be us if were not careful!" "If it can't find prey here it'll attack Japan!"
"He made us dinner. That's pretty cool huh?"

:laugh::lol:

Last edited:

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Vocal songs in nintendo games? Captain Falcons Theme from F-Zero GX is clearly the greatest. Nuff said.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
The best vocal song from Metal Gear is Snake Eater
It's the best Bond theme too

Imo Adventure 1 has a case for being a top 1 OST
I put Adventure 1 below Adventure 2, Unleashed and Black Knight in that regard but about the same as 06. It's a really close ranking there though, they all have some really ****ing good tracks that it's honestly hard to pick.
But nothing gets so much hype and joy out of me as Halo does and Mick Gordon's soundtracks as a whole are godlike

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
AoT fans in the mud
It's actually being called Attack on Titan: The Final Season - Final Edition (obviously inspired by Dragon Ball's horrible naming conventions as of late).

But yeah, the wait is ****ing brutal.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I can't wait for AoT: The Final Season - Totally Final This Time COPIUM Edition

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The best vocal song from Metal Gear is Snake Eater
It's the best Bond theme too

I put Adventure 1 below Adventure 2, Unleashed and Black Knight in that regard but about the same as 06. It's a really close ranking there though, they all have some really ****ing good tracks that it's honestly hard to pick.
But nothing gets so much hype and joy out of me as Halo does and Mick Gordon's soundtracks as a whole are godlike
Imo Adventure 2 is great but I feel as if they played it a little safe compared to the more experimental SA1, but when it hits it hits.

And the Knuckles raps are unironic bangers, cheesy lyrics be damned.

Can't argue on the rest though.
It's actually being called Attack on Titan: The Final Season - Final Edition (obviously inspired by Dragon Ball's horrible naming conventions as of late).

But yeah, the wait is ****ing brutal.
AoT fans when they get AoT Final Season 2.8 Birth By Sleep and Fragmentary Passage Final Mix RE:Coded of Memories before AoT Final Season Part 3.
E-M94ugWYAMslpO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom