• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Imo Adventure 2 is great but I feel as if they played it a little safe compared to the more experimental SA1, but when it hits it hits.

And the Knuckles raps are unironic bangers, cheesy lyrics be damned.

Can't argue on the rest though.

AoT fans when they get AoT Final Season 2.8 Birth By Sleep and Fragmentary Passage Final Mix RE:Coded of Memories before AoT Final Season Part 3.
View attachment 349285
Yeah I think it's that SA2 leans more into the stuff I like in general which is fine whilst SA1 has some stuff that doesn't really hit for me because it got a bunch of different vibes. Both are great and I can recognise that SA1 is still really strong, it just comes down to preferences on that one.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Anyway, when it comes to vocal video game themes, here's some I really like!
Faust's theme is also a banger, but it swears, so I can't post it here, haha.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

MooMew64

I mean both NatDex and BDSP are dead in the mud so...

Huh. This is weird, what do we argue about now?
I guess we could try...

Being...Happy? Play games instead of talk about them nonstop?

Well, that was the dumbest suggestion I've ever made. New old topic: Smash has TOO MUCH ANIME. WHERE THE AMNIALS??? NINTENDO HATES ITS FANS.

Last edited:

MooMew64

No, there was a lot, but thanks for giving ne a topic of discussion.

What the hell is going on with Sonic Frontiers? I may be getting impatient but this is Sonic, radio silence does NOT bode well for this franchise.
In seriousness:

I think they're waiting until after the movie.

Summer Games Fest at the latest is probably when they'll start pushing it. I could see it start as early as May, though.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
No, there was a lot, but thanks for giving ne a topic of discussion.

What the hell is going on with Sonic Frontiers? I may be getting impatient but this is Sonic, radio silence does NOT bode well for this franchise.
I wouldn't say not bode well. I mean, they probably wanted to wait until the movie is out before giving news. Releasing game news and promoting a movie of the same franchise at the same time is not good marketing.

But still, I can see why this is concerning, though we might hear some news this or next month.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
In seriousness:

I think they're waiting until after the movie.

Summer Games Fest at the latest is probably when they'll start pushing it. I could see it start as early as May, though.
I wouldn't say not bode well. I mean, they probably wanted to wait until the movie is out before giving news. Releasing game news and promoting a movie of the same franchise at the same time is not good marketing.

But still, I can see why this is concerning, though we might hear some news this or next month.
I supposse so, I'm just getting flashbacks to Forces and having one nice announcement and 0 gameplay and I really want this game to be good this franchise is not good for my health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom