• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Capcom's got a bunch of 3DS games on sale on the eShop for $5 or less, so I might pick up the remaining Ace Attorney games. (I only have the trilogy and the Layton crossover so far)

EDIT: Got the three 3DS Ace Attorney games, Resident Evil Revelations, and the Mercenaries 3D for about $25, so that's a pretty good deal.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Does using premade drawing bases make me less of a drawer, do you all think
No.

Art is subjective and about expression and creativity, so if using those bases helps you express your art the way your hoping to, then I think that's rad. They're tools that are available to you, nothing wrong with usin' 'em.

EDIT: Also what Mighty said.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Isn't that the guy that broke r/animemes?
Assuming it's Astalfo who did, I'm pretty sure that character isn't him, even if both have pink hair.
Implying that Astolfo isn't the shining beacon of masculinity in any given era.
guy gets cheated on by his wife
takes one of his friends and goes on an adventure to satisfy a ton of mens' wives
He sure is.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So, I read the Chocobo Grand Prix update.

Some of these changes sound ok but it's literally the barest minimum and doesn't address the core issue of Mythril Expiring lol.

At least they seem to be indicating characters won't be FOMO'd and will be available in the future.

That said, game still sounds like stinky doo doo. I'll try the free version out of curiosity, but they got a long way to go before they get me even considering dropping money on it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, I end up coming here during the one topic and I feel like I've been put on a hit list. And I get it. Some people.....just suck when it comes to certain topics, especially when it comes to people who want to be catered to.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No.

Work smarter, not harder. Use every available tool you want to, that's why they give em to you.
Well hete is something a made. The bg is an assete in Ibispaintx and the bodies are from one of those gatch games.
Untitled7_20220314185239.png

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Snapchat-1524086419.jpg

The Wilds, Family Guy, iCarly, American Horror Story
Written by me, actually.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I now have two Switch controllers with mappable back buttons (PowerA Enhanced Controller and Hori Split Pad Pro). What's interesting with these buttons that they aren't named the same between the controllers.
  • The PowerA controller names them AGL and AGR (AG short for Advanced Gaming)
  • The Hori controller names them FL and FR (Don't know what F stands for)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds ' AMA is now up

As per the usual, if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
tmw Kite-Man has one of the most tragic origin stories in the entire Batman franchise

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My sister is guest starring on a friend's podcast and I just heard her say "so my brother is aromantic and..." from another room and I couldn't pick out the rest of what she said.

I can only hear bits and pieces and I wanna go see what she's talking about but I'm too scared to barge in.

HECK

I trust her but I really hope she's not accidently oversharing anything.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Someday i really gotta watch Nadesico so i can get the original context to a storyline that Bandai Namco really likes including in it's crossover games.

Ive grown low key attached to these characters despite never seeing a single episode of their show because Bandai Namco keeps putting them in Robot wars to pad out the rotating roster of characters.

Capcom's got a bunch of 3DS games on sale on the eShop for $5 or less, so I might pick up the remaining Ace Attorney games. (I only have the trilogy and the Layton crossover so far)

EDIT: Got the three 3DS Ace Attorney games, Resident Evil Revelations, and the Mercenaries 3D for about $25, so that's a pretty good deal.
5 dollars is probably the best price for those games.
They suck lol
Especially Spirit of justice.

I will never not find an excuse to dunk on those two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom