• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
2015, bro. Fnaf 3 just dropped. Can’t wait for 4, the end of the series.

Who’s hyped for smash 4? It’s gonna save the Wii U, especially once they announce K Rool!

And when are they gonna reveal Pokémon Z…
I myself am excited foe the next Paper Mario game. Super and Sticker Star didn't live up to the hype, just too different. So surely they'll go back to their roots with this one! I'm sure of it!

Unrelated, but March 14 is ending, meaning at this time, Spongebob and Patrick completed their journey

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Discotek media apparently announced that they plan on making a bluray of Digimon adventure in Japanese. making it the first time we ever get the original japanese version of the show in the west instead of the edited Fox kids version. Neat.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Capcom's got a bunch of 3DS games on sale on the eShop for $5 or less, so I might pick up the remaining Ace Attorney games. (I only have the trilogy and the Layton crossover so far)

EDIT: Got the three 3DS Ace Attorney games, Resident Evil Revelations, and the Mercenaries 3D for about $25, so that's a pretty good deal.
I think Capcom might be the only major 3rd Party at this point that still does 3DS eShop sales. Would also like to remind for people yet again to pick up Mega Man V, Gargoyles Quest 2, and Mighty Final Fight (also on GBA) while they still can as well given how expensive they are second hand.

Ended up getting all four Ace Attorney games myself, so that's pretty much the entire series except the Miles Edgeworth duology and recent Switch release (correct me if I'm wrong). Will also get Vs. Professor Layton soon enough as well. While it was the eShop closing that pushed me, I blame years of Smashboards Users posting memes; especially during the 3DS/Wii U era of speculation.

Kind of temped to get Street Fighter 4 just for the heck of it, but the competitionist in me tells me to just pick up the final console version.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Discotek media apparently announced that they plan on making a bluray of Digimon adventure in Japanese. making it the first time we ever get the original japanese version of the show in the west instead of the edited Fox kids version. Neat.
Well they'll also release the English version. They're doing that a lot, like just last year they released the 4Kids Shaman King even though there's a new show going on :yoshi:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's not a Kirby game without unknown horrors beyond my imagination.
Considering the games since Triple Deluxe have been Kirby Destroys The Monarchy, Kirby Destroys Capitalism and Kirby Destroys Cults, I'm pretty sure a big twist here is that Kirby will fight his most fearsome foe yet, man

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My sister is guest starring on a friend's podcast and I just heard her say "so my brother is aromantic and..." from another room and I couldn't pick out the rest of what she said.

I can only hear bits and pieces and I wanna go see what she's talking about but I'm too scared to barge in.

HECK

I trust her but I really hope she's not accidently oversharing anything.
Turns out they were talking about shipping culture, and she wanted to talk about amatanormativity and how too much overemphasis on shipping in fandom can make aros feel excluded.

I'm proud of her.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Good Morning My Gamers

I will restart the job hunt soon
"OH. NO"

Edit: sigh ok, it's Carly from iCarly being sarcastic w/ Chuck. Umm apparently my (Sarcasm) isn't favorable. 💔 Oh well! You're welcome

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'll get back to promoting my internship comic when the link is available again(they updated the site) I'm not expecting a ton of sales or anything though. What I can say is that my TeePublic and Ko-Fi stuff is open for anyone interested! And I just started posting my work to Deviant Art. So there's that, Twitter, Newgrounds, and Instagram where you can find most of my art!

Updated my Signature to include said Ko-Fi and TeePublic! Trying to take this freelancing stuff as seriously as possible!

Good Morning My Gamers

I will restart the job hunt soon
Good luck bro!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just watched Turning Red. It was honestly phenomenal.

I especially appreciate the moral: "if you ever transform into a gargantuan red mammal, extort it for easy money". It's so true.

Jokes aside though I actually got teary-eyed at several parts. It's going to be hard for something to top this as my favorite movie of 2022.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I'm gonna pull a Matthew Patrick/Alex Myers...
What if...
Melia & Tyrea switched places/roles in the first place, in Xenoblade Chronicles (2010)
MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー |(reupload) starts playing
Game
Theory.!

Solidum Telethia Boss Battle ensues

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom