• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Babe wake up, it's time to fight God
Also Darkrai:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I'm gonna pull a Matthew Patrick/Alex Myers...
What if...
Melia & Tyrea switched places/roles in the first place, in Xenoblade Chronicles (2010)
MACINTOSH PLUS - リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー |(reupload) starts playing
Game
Theory.!

Solidum Telethia Boss Battle ensues
... Then I guess not.!
XD

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

osby

Smash Obsessed
Peta would probably have a problem with this guy

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fallen race:

1647354112685.png

“I’m Fallen Gemori. Did you have a special lady friend in mind when summoning me, hmm?”

Alignment: Dark-Chaos

Origin: Ars Goetia. The 56th demonic spirit summoned by King Solomon who governs 26 legions of demons. He is a Duke of Hell appearing in the form of a beautiful woman with a duchess's coronet riding on a great camel. His office is to tell of all things past, present, and future and of hidden treasures. He can ensure the love of women of all ages, with a bias towards maidens. He’s one of the only Goetia demons with a feminine form.

Skills: Maragilao, Sexy Dance, Me Patra, Makajam

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Yoma race.

The games never seem to take note of Gemori’s gender, as almost all of them refer to him as a “she” and sometimes go out of their way to emphasize that he’s the only girl in Ars Goetia. Unless I’m missing something, he just prefers to look like a woman, a pretty one on top of that. I love the dainty side-perch thing he does on top of his camel and overall, the details on the design add a lot to a basic concept, especially the veil behind his hat.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but a trailer's out for Ms. Marvel. Not sure how I feel about the changes to her powers, but the rest of it looks good.
I don't think this looks very promising (not too keen on some of the changes) but then again, No Normal is pretty hard to live up to.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
spam
Oops we ran into some problems uploading a Sonic 2 Movie Poster I saw "Just last night??!" & My Stuff I Hate THEME Song I wrote Just For You. 🎶🎵
...&Jade was dragged in.!
lol

Glimmer &
Lois (Family Guy, 2005-2008)(The HUNGER Games, 2012, District TWELVE)
That's it Peetah, Ben, Brianna Jackson
I'm tired of these shenanigans ,&, negative energy.:) that goes on in this house/arena. SO I hired a MAId.- Meet Miley Cyrus, Consuela& last our celebrated guest, Moira O' Hara.
8876dd5d7dbc68668d90d2d3c07f0637.jpg

images.jpeg-1.jpg

The Harpie's Lady, Use Feather Duster!
Maybe you've seen them 🐝4️⃣..?

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
"You've disappointed me for the last time NOAH!"

Leslie Mann yelling at Zac Efron's 17 Again Hair Style "... Nvmd."

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
God im so ****ing hyped for sunbreak, you have no idea holy ****
Monster Hunter Rise hype has returned.

Looking forward to having my **** kicked in by Astalos again.
I GOT MY BOY ASTALOS. i love my boy Astalos and his kick ass theme

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is it really that Souls-like? The gameplay seems a lot more fast-paced and combo-oriented than what that genre usually entails.
It's Souls like in terms of like the exploration and certain gameplay elements. But the combat is way more action game than anything.

D

Deleted member

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but a trailer's out for Ms. Marvel. Not sure how I feel about the changes to her powers, but the rest of it looks good.
The first run of Ms. Marvel is one of my favorite comic runs ever so I'm kind of exited for this but I'm not sure how I feel about the changes they're making. I'm not one of those people who cares about book accuracy too much but they seem to basicly be turning her into a new character. Need to wait and see I guess

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Is it really that Souls-like? The gameplay seems a lot more fast-paced and combo-oriented than what that genre usually entails.
It's like Nioh which is just More Actiony Dark Souls but FFO doesn't have the Souls style levelling or losing stuff on death and has difficulty settings that can be changed whenever.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Gerard Bultler (me) "& That's the Ugly Truth. It reflects, well, the truth.!"
Screenshot_20220312-080235_Facebook.jpg

Missing: Shelby Goodkind (The Wilds)
Shelby MARX (iCarly/"Keep it down! I'm trying to watch victorious!")

Tbh, & I forgOt about the Sonic Movie. I can't wait 'Til I finally get to watch Sonic back in action in theaters. But... with out Jason Griffith.... :/ :sonic: "YES" "YEEEAH" that was my favorite VA for him, & that's why. :/ Saddened deeply, actually. But now at least he's part of Unity fan-games. :)
👍

Zael & Calista 2.. :/

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

I believe they had completed their reshoots last month, but it will be interesting to see how it all comes together when this comes out in the Summer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom