• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
spam
Leslie Mann & Babysitter (She's having issues with her boyfriend, she needs emotional support.!)
"sigh nvmd..."
Hangs up with Zac Efron (17 AGAIN (Movie announcer voice))
"He just forgot."
"Sorry u got stood up..."
"You know what Katie??! This is exactly why ppl get divorced."
XD
:4palutena:
... Previous Movie mentioned in (2011)...

Mecha Fiora getting mad at Egil.. "Why are we fightting??!"
Egil "That thing lurking within the Homs gurl, is no longer our Goddess."
("Zanza taking the Monado from Mayneth doing with the World as he wishes.")

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Leslie Mann & Babysitter (She's having issues with her boyfriend, she needs emotional support.!)
"sigh nvmd..."
Hangs up with Zac Efron (17 AGAIN (Movie announcer voice))
"He just forgot."
"Sorry u got stood up..."
"You know what Katie??! This is exactly why ppl get divorced."
XD
:4palutena:
... Previous Movie mentioned in (2011)...

Mecha Fiora getting mad at Egil.. "Why are we fightting??!"
Egil "That thing lurking within the Homs gurl, is no longer our Goddess."
("Zanza taking the Monado from Mayneth doing with the World as he wishes.")
So true bestie

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just finished Demon Slayer's Entertainment District arc. I have never been more jebaited.

It's like, the climax of the season and all, ya know, the big battle. They beheaded the demons, but the heroes are about to bleed out from their wounds, and suddenly, another large attack erupts from seemingly nowhere, and the credits roll. They usually do a goofy little skit at the end of each episode, so I thought instead of doing that, they might have a post credits scene, like other intense episodes in this show. But NOPE they make you THINK its a post credit scene then it just evolves into a very elaborate bit. THESE WRITERS ARE UNHINGED.

Never have I experienced more whiplash than I did in this moment.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Warning Issued
Ok but why try and look into it with the demo being available or calling it like Nioh when you can slag it off mindlessly
I'm playing the demo now *****. I remember when we used to be friends but now it's like you only ever even show up to rag on me.

And yeah. From what i've played thus far, this is a souls-like.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ah, I almost forgot that the Netflix Marvel shows will come on Disney+ tomorrow. I had watched the Defenders before, but I am mainly eager to watch Daredevil first.
I think most of us will be watching Daredevil first. Besides being the best one, he also kicked off that entire era…and also because Matt did the best

and on a DC note,
wish they would just tell us who ****ing dies and who got to survive (unless it’s Naomi who survives)

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, this game has grown on me, considerably.

There's just something how the game soo unabashedly embraces the mid-2000's angst and edge to the point of parody that I just.... love?

Honestly, it kinda reminds me, in a weird way, of Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance, which ironically is going through its own revival right now.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

There's just something how the game soo unabashedly embraces the mid-2000's angst and edge to the point of parody that I just.... love?

Honestly, it kinda reminds me, in a weird way, of Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance, which ironically is going through its own revival right now.
When a game or something just lets loose and goes nuts, it’s usually enjoyable.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
When a game or something just lets loose and goes nuts, it’s usually enjoyable.
This.

Like Revengeance. It's not anything at all like any prior Metal Gear games.

But it's just soo over the top and tongue in cheek with its humor, violence and aesthetic that it's hard not to love. The fact that the game keeps getting brought up to this day in reverence and other things really shows how beloved a game it became.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!

I just got to the level select. The fact that it has a level select means that there's hope. Plus I was able to change the controls to something more bearable. This looks like it could be fun.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

I'd like to unironically buy it but...

1. The PC version is an Epic Games Store exclusive
2. I could get my PS4 out but I don't have room for it right now.

I bet Chaos is preventing it from being on Steam.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The fact that the MC

Plays ****ing

Limp Bizket

On his ****ing phone and just

Walks away

God, take me back to the mid 2000's, with Windows Movie Maker, Unregistered Hyper Cam videos at 120p, and other classics.
And the Darkspine Sonic feel like a monster AMVs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom