• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Well, I’d hate to ask this, but…

What could possibly go wrong?:troll:
Well, worse case scenario, I see my siblings and all my friends carry on with their life. They find love, a job, a place to stay, being well functioning members of society. Meanwhile I haven't got a start on my life and am still posting to Smashboards.com.

2nd worst is death

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Well, worse case scenario, I see my siblings and all my friends carry on with their life. They find love, a job, a place to stay, being well functioning members of society. Meanwhile I haven't got a start on my life and am still posting to Smashboards.com.

2nd worst is death
I see. I was just doing a Bubsy quote there.

Sorry, but I had to. Hopefully, you’ll have moved on, though.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Tori Vèga/Shelby MARX "SO! What did Evan do when you told him your blonde hair was really a wig.? ... I say!
Repeats

FB_IMG_1647388542581.jpg

What will be done about it? Goddamn dude. "JESUS GOD" Bridesmaids
... Thanks Cat. I mean Zac Efron lol! 😂

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
I mean guys.

See when your posts sound like you are repeatedly getting kicked in head, you start to wonder what's wrong with the bloke.

Also..............if I'm here by 2030 that's probably cause of my life being ****.............but that ain't gonna happen.
Good, you're so on the list. Hahaa

Brie Larson quote from?
Or better yet, Egil "True meaning of life" something something something

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
I don’t know why, but the roleplay guy sounds like an AI for some reason.

edit: actually I do know why, his posts are like a jumble of different people and phrases mashed together, sometimes (if not always) not making much sense at all.
"Do you think I'm an id***?"
What, the, Hell.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Something about a T-Rex fighting slime people. It's a bit incoherent cuz its from the mind of a six year old lol

A friend of my aunt's needed an artist, and she recommended me. Nepotism, baybee.
I've never heard of that premise before

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Flight Attendant from Red Eye (2005)
"Go to Hell."
Gets promoted by Regina George at The end of the Movie, In The End. 🔼🔼🔼🔽🔽🔽
"Wait you're The Final Girl (2012) right??!"

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
& Whose that blonde girl😒 lol jk!!
And you sir............are off to the ignore list cause of how plain confusing you are for the worse.

Clearly typing and trying to sound like a McDonald's ad actor while having a psychosis episode is clearly not doing you favours here.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Going to see the Batman tomorrow, since I finally have a day off of work where the weather's good. (it's nearly three hours, so it's tough to find time to fit it in after work) I haven't looked into trailers, so I don't know much about the movie beyond the fact that Robert Pattinson is playing a Batman that's early in his career, and that Penguin, Catwoman, and the Riddler are in it. (considering that it's nearly identical to the line-up of the 1966 movie, I'll honestly be surprised if Joker doesn't make a cameo at the very end or something of that nature)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom