• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Just finished watching Arcane.

I have to say, great show. Granted, some of the characters' fates are foregone conclusions since they're in the game, but it was still fun seeing the backstories of these characters play out in the way the writers wanted to use them. It almost made me miss LoL.

...Heh, yeah right, but I am looking forward to the second season.

Shroob

Sup?
Just finished watching Arcane.

I have to say, great show. Granted, some of the characters' fates are foregone conclusions since they're in the game, but it was still fun seeing the backstories of these characters play out in the way the writers wanted to use them. It almost made me miss LoL.

...Heh, yeah right, but I am looking forward to the second season.
Really good show tbh

But the next season's gonna suck since my main won't be in it so worst show ever not even a question.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm still alive people.

Lamperouge Lamperouge I saw you watched Vivy.

It does ****ing hit like mad. Also, you gonna start watching more anime now that the Funi-Crunchy merge is in full swing?
I'm watching Vivy, yeah. Have about five episodes left and might try to squeeze in another one tonight. I really hope they stick the landing with the ending because I'm enjoying it a lot so far.

And I might try a few more anime that you've recommended once I'm finished with it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
PeridotGX PeridotGX 's AMA is now up

if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watching Sonic again in anticipation for Sonic 2. Man Sonic comes off as the jerk-lord to Tom.

Because yes Sonic god forbid people can't decide on the choices what they want to do in their lives.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

osby

Smash Obsessed
Watching Sonic again in anticipation for Sonic 2. Man Sonic comes off as the jerk-lord to Tom.

Because yes Sonic god forbid people can't decide on the choices what they want to do in their lives.
He's a kid who never had a proper relationship with anyone but Longclaw and Tom leaving was a reminder of his abandonment issues. And he apologised.

I'd cut him some slack.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I gotta be honest I hate modern fake Pokemon leaks because none of them put in any effort anymore.

Bring back the days with fakes magazine scans, faked gameplay clips, the blatantly obvious that it's hilarious leaks, the really cool looking fakemon leaks. Bring back those instead of the 400000th fake 4Chan text leak
Sun and Moon fake leaks were going hard.

Someone made an entire set of Manga pages to show their fake Rowlet evolution.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I gotta be honest I hate modern fake Pokemon leaks because none of them put in any effort anymore.

Bring back the days with fakes magazine scans, faked gameplay clips, the blatantly obvious that it's hilarious leaks, the really cool looking fakemon leaks. Bring back those instead of the 400000th fake 4Chan text leak
We got this leak:
It's probably fake though since official pictures seem to imply battles will take place in the overworld.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

I'll take the Ben Affleck text leak over the Manbaby Riddler crap tbh

cashregister9

Smash Hero

These are still the greatest game leaks of all time

Shroob

Sup?

Ya know

On second thought

Maybe them going away was for the best.

Shroob

Sup?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
the leak I shared came from this 4chan thread I guess (found it on twitter):

The supposed new Pokémon's name is "Arakujin." Some in the 4chan thread thought it was an Aladdin reference, but it also sounds like arachnid + djinn. Not sure if that makes sense for the Japanese name (I think "arachnid" is completely different in Japanese, but maybe I'm wrong 'cause I just have Google to go off of), but probably fake anyway due to what I said before. Would be very cool though imo.

The peanut bug dragon would've also been very cool :drsad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom