• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Is this in response to Dragon Maid drama on Twitter recently

'cause if so, heck yeah, it's always Dragon Maid slander hours
Well ****, I guess that dude went hella viral lmao, I didn't even wanna post his trash ass take on here.

But yeah, making fun of Dragon Maid fans and Dragon Maid are always correct.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I am shiny hunting Yanma right now even though I already have 3 of them, and 1 shiny Yanmega. It's because they're all male, and I really want my shiny yanma to be female. The reason? Uh...

...Don't do frog show brainrot, kids.

...is there something you know about the new gimmick of Gen 9 that you want to share with us?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Dragon Maid was already weird tbh (watched a few episodes when I think the English version was still new out of curiosity but then realized it was bad), but seeing that gross clip on twitter was very uncomfortable, I didn’t know it got that bad.

Didn’t help that people kept spreading it though, at least people I followed who gave it attention were only liking and retweeting stuff crapping on it…why does Twitter even show people you follow’s likes as if you can’t already check if interested…

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Dragon Maid was already weird tbh (watched a few episodes when I think the English version was still new out of curiosity but then realized it was bad), but seeing that gross clip on twitter was very uncomfortable, I didn’t know it got that bad.

Didn’t help that people kept spreading it though, at least people I followed who gave it attention were only liking and retweeting stuff crapping on it…why does Twitter even show people you follow’s likes as if you can’t already check if interested…
It's weird because I heard it'd be really good if they got rid of that wack ass pedo ****.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Like for real, make Kanna a ****ing adult and delete all the little girls in thenshow Kanna has contact with and MAYBE the show will be better, Maybe
They'd also have to rework that one girl who is obsessed with that 8 year old looking boy. Cause why?

And delete that new dragon too, but because her design is trashy trash trash

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Phosphora "Whatever, it's no skin off MY back" Pit.!'s Spawn/Teleport Noise

But, Krystal, Zael & Calista, & Melia for SSB6!!!
3872.png

Screenshot_20200909-015408_Samsung Internet.jpg

3343.png

Benson "Good luck making your prank calls now! 😡" Slams phone down*& U storms out of Sikowitz' class.!*

Ivander

Smash Legend
I am shiny hunting Yanma right now even though I already have 3 of them, and 1 shiny Yanmega. It's because they're all male, and I really want my shiny yanma to be female. The reason? Uh...

...Don't do frog show brainrot, kids.

...is there something you know about the new gimmick of Gen 9 that you want to share with us?

The fact that someone who has made accurate predictions is suggesting it is not a good sign either. We really don't need Moemon to become a real thing.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

The fact that someone who has made accurate predictions is suggesting it is not a good sign either. We really don't need Moemon to become a real thing.
Yeah I give moemon about a 0.001% chance of becoming real.

I'm not worried. Cartwright is clearly just messing with everyone.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Amazon Pandora "I take back what I said 🐝4️⃣, UR not cute at ALL"

Palutena (SSBB) &, Pit.! in unison "Computer Player Defeated! 😂😂😇🙏💚"

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That is extremely vague so I'm assuming we can't talk about it without getting bonked
Alright, I'll get kore specific.

Notorious maidenless lesbian fetishizer pedo anitwt user poster ******* that Turning Red has good Asian representation, and some dumbass says that they have anume. Another guys says that doesn't cover all Asian identity and that Pixar has a karger reach. Cue dumbass 1 qrt a DM scene where they were licking the underaged toddler and saying "This is why Anime is better than western cartoons".

I am not linking the Tweet to not weird some users out

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Alright, I'll get kore specific.

Notorious maidenless lesbian fetishizer pedo anitwt user poster ******* that Turning Red has good Asian representation, and some dumbass says that they have anume. Another guys says that doesn't cover all Asian identity and that Pixar has a karger reach. Cue dumbass 1 qrt a DM scene where they were licking the underaged toddler and saying "This is why Anime is better than western cartoons".

I am not linking the Tweet to not weird some users out
****in yikes

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Ace.png

I'm almost to the midway point of this games story, the enemy Ai seems to really hate Voltron because they keep aiming their attacks squarely at that mecha.

The end result is that it's the party member with the second highest ammount of kills.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah I give moemon about a 0.001% chance of becoming real.

I'm not worried. Cartwright is clearly just messing with everyone.
Let's be honest. Life has a way of making the most unlikeliest or most random scenarios happen to either our amazement or horror. As part of the Smash fanbase and Nintendo fanbase in general where stuff like that happens more commonly than we expect, something like this happening is certainly not a 0.001% chance.

Last edited:

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
just finished the first saga/season of JoJo…and I honestly gotta say it was really good.

Now I will have to go through the 48 episodes of Jotaro and all the memes I know the series for (“oh you’re approaching me” for example)…also the whole “the Japanese stole my daughter” thing is both somewhat racist and stupidly hilarious
I finished the first season as well recently and really liked it. That part with Joseph and the japanese killed me. I didn't know it came from JoJo. :laugh:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Inappropriate
If you play as Mewtwo or Roy in PM, you'll be baggin' all the bit****

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
looks left then at HER (2013) "Oh, II quit Discord back in 2021. F*** that stupid a** sh** tbh. Oh well! They're welcome

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Let's be honest. Life has a way of making the most unlikeliest or most random scenarios happen to either our amazement or horror. As part of the Smash fanbase and Nintendo fanbase in general where stuff like that happens more commonly than we expect, something like this happening is certainly not a 0.001% chance.
Life can be crazy and unpredictable. But some stuff is so wild and offbrand that I think we can say we still shouldn't expect it. Especially when you consider all the modeling and animating they'd have to do.

This is something I'd expect from a weird spin off, not in a main series pokemon game.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Allison, BuzzFeed "I put a smiley face in an email is that inappropriate?.. Are you too busy to talk to me??! Oh. I don't wanna interrupt, now I have to go etc."

Ivander

Smash Legend
Life can be crazy and unpredictable. But some stuff is so wild and offbrand that I think we can say we still shouldn't expect it. Especially when you consider all the modeling and animating they'd have to do.

This is something I'd expect from a weird spin off, not in a main series pokemon game.
Probably, considering people becoming Pokemon already happened with the anime and two spin-offs. And so far, Pokemon becoming people is more so restricted to certain Pokemon with shapeshifting/illusionary capabilities(compared to this that would imply any Pokemon could become a person).

That aside, I'm not so much expecting it compared to more dreading the thought of it happening. And considering some of the crazy stuff that has happened, both intentionally and unintentionally, it's far from next to the realm of impossibility.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Scott P "I, skimmed it."
Me looks closely while on the phone "...Yeah"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom