• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Can't wait to transfer my first Greninja into the shiny new game with the amazing graphics and high quality animations!

this is satire, i don't even have my first Greninja anymore :(
Can’t believe I deleted my save file with my first ever Pokémon, Oshawott.

Stupid ass 9 year old me…

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Can’t believe I deleted my save file with my first ever Pokémon, Oshawott.

Stupid ass 9 year old me…
I was 13 and stupid when I deleted my first save file because I was dissatisfied with my team.

My first Greninja's legacy definitely lives on though. Dunno how many I have at this point, but I hope I'll be able to transfer them eventually.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was 13 and stupid when I deleted my first save file because I was dissatisfied with my team.

My first Greninja's legacy definitely lives on though. Dunno how many I have at this point, but I hope I'll be able to transfer them eventually.
It is kinda weird that the current most popular Pokémon just doesn’t exist in any of the switch games.

Of all Pokémon, you’d think Froakie line would make it in.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It is kinda weird that the current most popular Pokémon just doesn’t exist in any of the switch games.

Of all Pokémon, you’d think Froakie line would make it in.
That's because they're saving them for the next Legends game where they'll give Greninja an awesome new form
1645970289764.png

tho i don't know how you can top kalosian greninja, it's a top tier pokémon design

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Today may be the day when Pokemon fans learn that several games can be in development at the same time

A tribute to the absolute insanity that is Zenkaiger
Pure Art

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well... guess it's time for the "Which Starter Pokémon are people going to go for in the next Pokémon game" question.

Naturally I like to go for the Water type.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They must have had Gen 9 in the works for a long time. It clearly takes from legends, has better graphical appeal than sword and shield,(or maybe that’s just the art style) and even things like frame rates seem better. It actually looks pretty promising. I didn’t think they could get a polished release out but this looks to have been worked on for like get then we thought.

Last edited:

toonito

Smash Ace
one of these final evolutions might be the new pokemon rep in smash 6

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm honestly kinda worried about Gen 9 being this year already. Please don't be rushed...

Also Grass-type keeps winning.
Where Home support though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom