• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
The main thing that kills my enthusiasm for this new generation is one, that it's releasing late this year when I feel like they should be releasing it next year and two, it's two versions again when they could have just done one version
This year as a release date is really surprising. They're throwing pokemon games out like crazy lately.

I guess I have to get PLA now next month.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I guess Pokémon really is forced to they 3 year release cycle. Which is odd because the anime was on a path where it could promote whatever, but then they decided to push the conclusion sooner.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also riddler was spot on that legends Arceus wasn’t getting any new Pokémon or forms and was just an update about new outbreaks

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So any guesses as to what this region is based on? I genuinely can't tell. It looks vaguely european again.

Whatever it is i'm betting it'll have Gen 5 references, like Legends does. Seems were about to enter that wave on nostalgia bait.

BDSP is still missing Darkrai and Arceus Mystery gifts as well as the GWS.
Yeah when i saw that were getting Shaymin before Darkrai i thought.

"No, that's not how your supposed to play the game!"

D

Deleted member

Ok, but seriously, where's Home support? Gen 9 has been announced now and we still have two games that are cut off from the rest. Let alone BDSP still missing advertized features after months.

Noipoi

Howdy!
We have Japanese names for the starters.

Cat is Nyaoha

Crocodile is Hogeeta

Duck is Kuwassu

I appreciate how they’re all different shapes and sizes. The gen 8 starters kinda have the same silhouette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom