• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Still want 1 and 2 on there so I can finally play em. :drsad:
Hopefully someday. Thankfully I still have access to emulating them 'cause one of my brothers has both on GCN, but man I want those motion controls! They make the game so much better; gives it mouse and keyboard vibes.

Thankfully, the Wii Play Control versions are both on Wii U!

However

Wii 🤢

U 🤮

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

So when does the recasting of Wasp begin?

I hate anti-vaxxers so much...No respect for them.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I appreciate Project X Zone 2's restraint with the Street fighter characters, formost of the early game the only SF character present is Chun-Li.

Also, Jump Force died this month. It may have been doodoo ass, but it conned weebs out of money, and I can't get mad at that.
It was worth it to see Light asking Goku about the Dragonballs.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Luke still ****ing sucks

Love how Darkstalkers is half the collection
I get it's their most popular game and all but can they ****ing chill out with Street Fighter 2 ports, there are other SF games Capcom.

Also, looking at the list, it has been ported to every single console since the SNES except for the GameCube and N64. That's some dedication.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Damn. There go all my Gems. Favorite protag with my favorite Pokemon. I was really hoping this would happen at some point and they delivered. Only thing that might be better is Kris/Eusine with Suicune.

I wonder if Brendan will get my other favorite Pokemon to match?

Reactions: Z25

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'll have to look into what the differences are between the five different Darkstalkers games (I always thought there were three of them - I have the Xbox 360 version that covers Darkstalkers 2 and 3) or how Hyper Street Fighter 2 is different from Super SF2 Turbo, but I'll probably pick this collection up - the Street Fighter, Mega Man X, and Beat Em Up collections have had great value for me, and the only reason that I didn't pick up the Mega Man Legacy Collection is because I have a similar game on the GameCube that covers MM1-8 plus the Power Fighters games.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Man that online Competition got tough on the final day. I had ended Day 2 with a score of 1673 but on day 3 it plummeted down to 1619. I didn't have time to get in all 15 battles though so maybe I could've made a comeback.

Noivern and Dialga were shockingly effective leads with much better syergy then you'd think. Noivern has a ground immunity and fighting resist while Dialga could hit the fairies, rock and ice-types that scared Noivern supereffectively while having enough bulk to not be scared of them itself.

I think I need to give Noivern taunt to better deal with Amoongus. I also wanna squeeze in Boomburst for spread damage but hrrrnnnng 4 moveslot syndrom.

This hurts me immensely but Dragapult is probably going to have to get the cut for next month's competition. Terrible synergy with Giratina meant I only brought it into one battle. Will probably switch it with Scarf Garchomp to check Zacian a little better, although even with 3 immunities on my team locking in choice EQ in doubles is a scary prospect. Might be needed since Zacian is such a problem though.

I thought scarf on Regidrago would make it an offensive menace but it's been more of a liability then anything. Usually when Regidrago was wreaking havoc it was when I already had tailwind up or it was against slower, defensive teams. I think for the next competition I'll give it protect and some other item.

Oh heck I'm overthinking my crappy Mono-Dragon team. I'm getting sucked back into the competitive pokemon rabbit hole again. Help.

D

Deleted member

Pretty curious what's the SwSh news are gonna be. Hopefully it's them adding most, if not all, remaining Pokemon. Look, I just want my Johto guys back. But most of all, I want a game with all Pokemon again simply so I don't have to rely on some crappy, paid cloud service to store them.

I do find it kinda weird that there's nothing for BDSP listed, considering it's been three months and we still don't have any news on the Global Wonder Station. We don't even know what it is, all we have are some educated guesses. Part of my wonders if it's been quietly canceled. Like, they could at least say something instead of this silence.

Curious to see if there'll be something big or maybe nothing at all on Pokemon Day itself considering it falls on a Sunday this year.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

So when does the recasting of Wasp begin?

I hate anti-vaxxers so much...No respect for them.
I really do not understand what is going on with Evangeline Lily as of late.

THE COUNTDOWN IS OVER, CAPCOM JUST ANNOUNCED

Update: Capcom Fighting game Collection
Update 2: Street Fighter 6
Update 3: That's it. No gameplay.
They did state that there will be more information on Street Fighter 6 this summer, so I would assume that they are likely to share further details possibly at this year's E3.

Five Darkstalker games and Red Earth finally getting its console port after it made its debut on arcades. In addition, its also getting a Switch and Steam port too.

Hopefully this will give their fighting games (other than Street Fighter) a chance to shine and introduce themselves to a new audience. Here is still hoping this might test the waters and interest for potential sequels (still waiting for a new Darkstalkers game.)

Low key sad they put SF2 again but not Rival schools.
It wouldn't surprise me if they were to save Rival Schools for a potential 3D fighters collection within the future.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ryu looks cool in SF6. A even better version of the beard and the Akuma Sandals are a nice touch to update him while still feeling like Ryu.

Still not meshing with Luke. Logo is cheeks. Hope we'll see Ken and Chun, and how they'll look in SF6 in the summer.

Might have to nab the Fighting game collection, cause I think having official releases of Red Earth and Cyberbots is pretty slick. Not to mention all the DS games. Hyper SF2 is a bit surprising, but it was pretty much on the few SF2 games not in the 30th anniversary collection. Though if they had that, I feel like Alpha 2 Gold or Alpha 3 Max would have been nice too.

There's other Capcom collections they could make, Namely MMBN and if they ever go 3D, MM Legends and their 3D fighting games (Rival Schools/Power Stone/Star Gladiator)Don't know if Capcom and Arika would work together to include the EX games, but if they did that'd be nice. VS games as well, at least all the CPS-2 ones.

No Final Fight 2 and 3 on Switch Online still kind of sucks.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
FMIAxIoVQAMBq-v.jpeg

A valuable friend. But make no mistake- this relationship is not meant to last. For the greed of the dragon is inevitable, and a carcass of gold is but another addition to the treasure hoard.

Someone here likes Steelix I think. I remember somebody raving about its shiny awhile back. Well, whoever you are- I got it.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'll have to look into what the differences are between the five different Darkstalkers games (I always thought there were three of them - I have the Xbox 360 version that covers Darkstalkers 2 and 3) or how Hyper Street Fighter 2 is different from Super SF2 Turbo, but I'll probably pick this collection up - the Street Fighter, Mega Man X, and Beat Em Up collections have had great value for me, and the only reason that I didn't pick up the Mega Man Legacy Collection is because I have a similar game on the GameCube that covers MM1-8 plus the Power Fighters games.
I still have Darkstalkers Resurrection (which I believe has Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge and Darkstalkers 3) on my Playstation 3.

Anyways just to help you out with the differences:

"One bit of Darkstalkers history that had been previously exclusive to Japan now finally makes its way to the rest of the world with Capcom Fighting Collection. The original three Darkstalkers games are now joined by two arcade variations making their western debut (in their original Japanese versions). Here’s what the collection looks like now:

• Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
  • Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
  • Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
  • Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
  • Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire
The latter two games, Vampire Hunter 2 and Vampire Savior 2, are both derived from Vampire Savior. They all share the same frantic Round system explained above, but with slightly different rosters. Give them a try if you want to mix things up!"

Source: https://blog.playstation.com/2022/0...ry-in-capcom-fighting-collection-out-june-24/

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So mark your calendars my friends. Today is the first day I'm using a Genshin pfp (Ayaka is big inspiration).

sigh

What.jpg

You guys are still cool though.

Did manage to make inroads on Pokemon Legends and I'm finding it alright.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom