• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's been established at this point that if Mike is personally sick of a long running series, it's time to discard it, never mind the younger audiences that the stuff is actually geared towards who happen to enjoy them.
We are old, so wa have different taste than children.
Also, everyone has it's own taste, so this opinion what I'm really saying is right.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You're 15 mate, zip it lol
Well 15 is close to 16 which is nearly 17 and they leave high school shortly after so that's actually 18 and since it's double digits lets double that so actually 36 and since 36 is close to mid life make that 50, and you already lived half a century so in reality you're 100.

He's old.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ah great, another crapish month from PS Plus and Xbox

1643300015019.png

1643300039278.png

Yes Tiny Tina but that's already been in PS Plus via Borderlands.

I swear it's like PS Plus (talking PS4) has like 1 10/10 month, 2 8/10s and the rest are like 5/10 a year.

View attachment 343710
View attachment 343711

I swear it's like PS Plus (talking PS4) has like 1 10/10 month, 2 8/10s and the rest are like 5/10 a year.
Then don't visit those stores while there are bad games to offer.
Just skip them, dude.
Come back when they're gone.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I settled on my Arceus team:
Typhlosion
Kleavor/Ursaluna/Cherrim (depends on which two I get first)
Basculegion
Alpha Rhydon (screw Rhyperior)
Alpha Steelix

osby

Smash Obsessed

View attachment 343710
View attachment 343711

Apparently, Asian regions get Dragon's Crown Pro? Which is pretty good but not sure why it's not available everywhere.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think it’s ironic that Parker has not only shown to be incredibly annoying as Spider-Man and having childlike qualities, yet also have one of the largest love interest rosters of marvel characters.
even Bruce Wayne fears the chad powers of Peter Parker
Is this the same comic where Felicia Says MJ has a dump truck of an ass compared to hers? And I'm not posting the pic, but Felica in that comic has quite the...

Are we sure Peter Parker is the relatable superhero? I thought he was suppossed to be a loser, this is unrealistic as hell.
it is indeed…Mary Jane having a dump truck, Felicia having a big everything pretty much…Peter alluding to the three of them together…
5DA9FA16-D0D7-4B10-B392-ED5B537BE3EE.jpeg
…and of course the Spanish comics made for him and Gwen…

I still don’t know how to feel about Marvel continuing to tell us what Spidey is into despite these things going on since the 90s.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
And that's the game
2022012711364500-7DCC42E2AF4C1BBE54BB71700F7161B6.jpg

I got bailed out by affection RNG, I was at 4 hp and my Empoleon was almost done in by an Earthquake but he tanked it because he loved me so much.

Not complaining because I didn't want to do the fight again.

Tbh, while I had to redo the fight against Cynthia multiple times by resetting the game (it didn't work because I was underleveled as hell), I gotta say the Elite 4 was honestly harder than her.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Dutch Raikuna

So after deciding yesterday to not meet my best friend IRL and instead cycle up into the coast, he's now Covid positive.

annGQD7G_700w_0.jpg

I dodged a bullet.
If this was around the first lockdown, I'd be sending him messages of support and a lot more but now, I'm just like "**** one" to him. His luck is always the weirdest.

Combined with my depression, my personal loss last year, me having been in hospital and near dead a few years ago and just wanting to get on with my life it speaks volumes to how I feel about the virus now.
Is it that bad as to how indifferent I've grown am to the pandemic? No offence to those who have lost people and my heart is always for you guys.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Well 15 is close to 16 which is nearly 17 and they leave high school shortly after so that's actually 18 and since it's double digits lets double that so actually 36 and since 36 is close to mid life make that 50, and you already lived half a century so in reality you're 100.

He's old.
There’s an epstein joke to be made here, but I can’t think of it.

Dutch Raikuna

Lamperouge Lamperouge just asking but do you still get your pfps from Pinterest? Cause man, I'm trying to use the site to find more stuff and................the site feels a lot more lacking than it used to be? Like something about it annoys me even more now.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I usually default back to this Liuxray avatar if I don't know what else to use as my next avatar.

I'll probably change it to something else next month. Since last year I've mainly been changing my avatar on a monthly basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom