• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I had a manic breakdown earlier today. I noticed some people also said my posts have been a little arrogant or irritated, so I'm starting to think maybe my mood has been seeping through my posts. I'm not irritated about anything specific, I think my mind is just not in a good place at the moment. I do not want to go into details because that will probably make me sound a lot more mentally ill than I'd like to sound atm.

I'll be back to ****posting at some point when I get my head on right.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I had a manic breakdown earlier today. I noticed some people also said my posts have been a little arrogant or irritated, so I'm starting to think maybe my mood has been seeping through my posts. I'm not irritated about anything specific, I think my mind is just not in a good place at the moment. I do not want to go into details because that will probably make me sound a lot more mentally ill than I'd like to sound atm.

I'll be back to ****posting at some point when I get my head on right.
Get well soon.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Given its revealed by James Gunn that TDK survived just in critical condition, I want a HBOMax DCEU series where he and Weasel becomes Corto Maltese's protectors.

Just the idea of TDK teaching Weasel about "justice". xD

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Alright, PLA is almost here, we're all hyped as hell, lets settle this right here, right now:

How do you pronounce "Arceus". Do you pronounce it "Ar-See-Us" or are you incorrect
I go by what Pokédex 3D Pro says: "Ar-Key-Us"

And Silvally's ability is called RKS System, not RCS System.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
6E3970F5-6374-432A-8313-7649153A690E.jpeg

the people who spent all this time dodging NWH spoilers…while the entire cast are currently talking about it all now that the spoiler lift is beyond over

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Alright, PLA is almost here, we're all hyped as hell, lets settle this right here, right now:

How do you pronounce "Arceus". Do you pronounce it "Ar-See-Us" or are you incorrect
I always pronounced it with a soft c until the anime dub went with a hard c.

I think looking at the katakana it was intended to be a soft c for all regions but sounding to much like arse changed that. The hard c pronunciation still seems to be favoured seeing as Silvally's ability is RKS system and not RCS system.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
if this comment gets a like…I will do nothing

if this comment gets no likes…I will do nothing

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers
Also, fun fact about PLA
First Pokemon game ever to not have Charizard

Actually, it may be the first game to feature Pokemon every to Not have Charizard if I'm not mistaken.
GamefrEAk... Based?
Friendly reminder that this used to be in the data of Pokémon HOME

I would really like to hear the explanation behind this

osby

Smash Obsessed
Somewhat rekated to the convo but I find it funny that Unleashed fans be like "This is the best Sonic game ever!" And then conveniently ignore the Werehog.

Or they're playing the Unleshed mod in Gens that removes the Werehog entirely.
Not me. I think Unleashed is the best Sonic game with the Werehog levels.

My source: the enjoyment I take from interactive entertainment being the only real metric of its inherently subjective value.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I'm considering joining the writing team, but I'm hesitant to make my real name public. Is this non-negotiable or can I go without?

Sari Sari Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa Janx_uwu Janx_uwu
I think it's technically needed for the application but there may be a work around for it (that's moreso ThirdKoopa's thing).

I do know that your name doesn't really matter after that and you definitely don't have to show it to people publicly for articles. Some writers have their real life face/name on the bottom of articles but that is not needed at all.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well, he did make a video on why the Empire in Star Wars were actually not that bad despite the Empire having a history of xenophobia, slavery and slave labor, and genocide.
Wasn't the Empire literally based on the nazis? Like, actual WWII nazis? As in, that's why they're called Stormtroopers? I swear every video I remember from Matthew Patthew is grossly missing the point or "Did you know... That insert whatever is ACTUALLY literally canon statement said in the franchise?

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Guys, tell me a show to watch. I’m desperate for anything beyond random manga I find on tropes wiki.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Guys, tell me a show to watch. I’m desperate for anything beyond random manga I find on tropes wiki.
Avatar the Last Airbender, Arcane, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Hunter × Hunter

I'd recommend One Piece but you said a show and I cannot recommend the One Piece anime in good faith, read the manga tho

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Might have to go through BDSP's Elite 4 twice. I tried to beat Cynthia but my team was just a bit too underleveled, like only 3 mons could keep up and the rest got one-shotted.

Damn you EXP-Share, you let me down.

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Is this the same comic where Felicia Says MJ has a dump truck of an ass compared to hers? And I'm not posting the pic, but Felica in that comic has quite the...

Are we sure Peter Parker is the relatable superhero? I thought he was suppossed to be a loser, this is unrealistic as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom