• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So

Guess who got their 2nd round of covid

Yep, this guy.

Family keeps passing it back and forth like a hot potato.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will make a speedy recovery!

Apparently in England, masks are no longer made mandatory in which I am not very sure if that is a wise thing to do especially at this time. I will say that no matter what, I am still going to wear a mask wherever I go as I do feel a lot safer wearing one.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ok, so here's the deal.

Legends Arceus looks good. Really good. Which means we have nothing to complain about now.

The thing is, a new Sonic game is coming out soon. So here's the plan: We **** on Sonic and put in overtime until Frontiers comes out or Gen 9 is revealed. If Frontiers sucks, then we **** on him even harder. If Gen 9 sucks, then we're back to Pokemon. If bith suck, we return to our regular scheduele.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ok, so here's the deal.

Legends Arceus looks good. Really good. Which means we have nothing to complain about now.

The thing is, a new Sonic game is coming out soon. So here's the plan: We ** on Sonic and put in overtime until Frontiers comes out or Gen 9 is revealed. If Frontiers sucks, then we ** on him even harder. If Gen 9 sucks, then we're back to Pokemon. If bith suck, we return to our regular scheduele.
quill length bad game bad

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Behold, context to all these images!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Behold, context to all these images!

Is Yoshi commiting tax fraud on this? Thats in Fortune street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom