• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Judgment has a sidequest where the protagonist ends up going to a mock trial that just feels so Ace Attorney is how ridiculous the case itself is, to the loud sound effect when the protagonist yells "Objection!" to the happy music when the defendant gets not guilty. lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Chi-Chi bragging about how hot she is…not something I ever thought would be a thing

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Gohan and Videl casually having the best love story strictly because of the Great Saiyaman

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Just before the year closes want to post my all time favourite song to listen to while cycling.

Song is too catchy to not lip sing while on the bike. So just in case if I get knocked into a coma in a bike accident in 2022 remember that I crashed while listening to an anime that's about Dragon Maids.

I'd give it 8 out of 10 as a nice song to get injured from.

CureParfait

Smash Ace

Just before the year closes want to post my all time favourite song to listen to while cycling.

Song is too catchy to not lip sing while on the bike. So just in case if I get knocked into a coma in a bike accident in 2022 remember that I crashed while listening to an anime that's about Dragon Maids.

I'd give it 8 out of 10 as a nice song to get injured from.
I know right Dragon Maid has a bunch of catchy sounding themes.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So few things quickly.

1. Going into a new year, those who I don't want liking my posts or following me say here: that's still kept the same.

2. ****ing hate screamer fireworks.

3. Looking forward to seeing how it goes in 2022, doubly so with the community. Gonna try and really branch off into my own with some of yous.

4. You should all watch anime.

You should all watch The Truman Show.

I'll uh, see you guys next year.

Kurumi_amused.jpg

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Noipoi Noipoi AndreaAC AndreaAC Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Z25 Z25 M MooMew64 Shroob Shroob Flyboy Flyboy Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby KillerCage KillerCage KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Kirby Dragons Kirby Dragons Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs CannonStreak CannonStreak Teeb147 Teeb147

Just wanted to give a shout-out to many of the peeps that helped make this year much less lonely for me (Apologies if I missed anyone). I don’t really have a lot to say about the year. Lots of highs, lots of lows, and through it all this channel has been a huge source of comfort and interaction for me. Despite Ultimate’s cycle being over, I don’t think I’ll leave just yet. It would take me days to say everything I wish to say about all of you so for this moment I just wanted to take the time to say thank you all.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So my thoughts on BDSP since I'k over halfway done:
It's fun. I like it. Could it add more? But for ILCA's first bout a a big game they did good. Probably one if the better Pokemon games I've played.

So far, the ranking is: BW > SuMo > BDSP > SwSh EX > FRLG > Base SwSh

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Noipoi Noipoi AndreaAC AndreaAC Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Z25 Z25 M MooMew64 Shroob Shroob Flyboy Flyboy Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby KillerCage KillerCage KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Kirby Dragons Kirby Dragons Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs CannonStreak CannonStreak Teeb147 Teeb147

Just wanted to give a shout-out to many of the peeps that helped make this year much less lonely for me (Apologies if I missed anyone). I don’t really have a lot to say about the year. Lots of highs, lots of lows, and through it all this channel has been a huge source of comfort and interaction for me. Despite Ultimate’s cycle being over, I don’t think I’ll leave just yet. It would take me days to say everything I wish to say about all of you so for this moment I just wanted to take the time to say thank you all.
No problem, bud. I, myself as well as everyone else here are there for you.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
My 2021 was pretty alright, moving away from my home state wasn’t nearly as painful as I thought it’d be. I’ve got a well paying job, I can finally be proud of my grades, my house is nice. Even though my school is full of bigoted jackasses, I still managed to find a nice friend group to be apart of.

It wasn’t perfect, COVID is still a pain in the ass and it hurts to be away from a lot of my family, but compared to the ****show of personal issues that was 2020, I’ll gladly take the break 2021 afforded me.

Also, this is the year I formally accepted Garfield as the one true ruler! Long live Lasagna!

Happy New Year Smashboards!

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It's fun. I like it. Could it add more? But for ILCA's first bout a a big game they did good. Probably one if the better Pokemon games I've played.

I’ve been loving it so far. Been liking it a lot more than ORAS, personally.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

What is this ranking specifically? Not all the games are on there.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What is this ranking specifically? Not all the games are on there.
Just the ones I played. I know, ironic considering my Pokemon opinions

If we were going on first glance and from what I can assume on my enjoyment level, it would probably be:

BW2>BW>SuMo=USUM> ORAS>Emerald>Platinum=BDSP>RS>SwShEX>FRLG>LG>HGSS>SwSh>DP>RBY>GSC

Edit: Forgot X&Y. Oops.

In between HGSS and SwSh

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just the ones I played. I know, ironic considering my Pokemon opinions

If we were going on first glance and from what I can assume on my enjoyment level, it would probably be:

BW2>BW>SuMo=USUM> ORAS>Emerald>Platinum=BDSP>RS>SwShEX>FRLG>LG>HGSS>SwSh>DP>RBY>GSC

Edit: Forgot X&Y. Oops.

In between HGSS and SwSh
Emerald is actually better than ORAS by a large margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom