• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The worst thing about the Ice Age movies after 3. Not only did they turn my boys the Sub-Zero heroes into these moronic buffoons but they act like as if the first film and meeting and helping Roshan never even happened...

First movie: Perfect blend of emotion, drama and humor
By the fifth movie: Nothing but slapstick and toilet humor along with pop culture references.
And yknow, even if they wanted for a lighter and less dramatic tone, 3 was the proof that it could work.

They were fighting dinosaurs, and flying on pterodactyls like fighter pilots, and avoiding death traps while being lead by this weasel that felt like a crackhead Indiana Jones. It was a fun adventure movie for kids, but it still had some heart, with Sid’s arc about feeling abandoned. If they wanted the movies to be goofier, that’s fine. But they still have to be good movies.

But y’know, they just stopped caring with 4 and 5 :239:

Last edited:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
How many people felt about Luke's character in The Last Jedi was how I was with Manny, Sid, and Diego by the fourth film.
I kinda forgot how Luke was in that movie other than heavily doubting Reg in the beginning iirc
I’m more or less stil confused as to Palpatine coming back out of nowhere in TROS cuz while it’s cool, it’s not really explained iirc

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How the Nostalgia Critic reacted to The Neverending Story 3 in the end of his review was pretty much me with Ice Age 4.

I hate to tremble and think what my reaction would be if I actually ever watched Ice Age 5 and I plan to keep it that way.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 341636

Don’t make me do this

And by “this” I mean make an overly detailed write up on the legitimacy of the first and third Ice Age movies as solidly good kids films. The second one isn’t much, and the last two suck. But 1 and 3? I’ll defend em till the day I die, bro.
Sorry, but Ice Age 2 was boring. Even as a kid I didn't like it.

Ice Age 3 was alright I guess. Can't remember much about it. Same with Ice Age 1.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imagine having a former employer **** on your work publicly just because you think your last job should have better attempts at having diversity for children of color to look up to…

wrestling is stupid sometimes

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
View attachment 341636

Don’t make me do this

And by “this” I mean make an overly detailed write up on the legitimacy of the first and third Ice Age movies as solidly good kids films. The second one isn’t much, and the last two suck. But 1 and 3? I’ll defend em till the day I die, bro.
Buck’s my boy

Also it just hit me that all 2017 stuff will turn 5 in 2022, some big things including
BOTW
The Switch
Mario Odyssey
Despacito
Hollow Knight
Spider man homecoming
Logan
Regular Show’e ending

It goes on, bruh

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Welcome to today's weekly Smash Bros MTG crossover. It's also the last one of the year, and I'd like to think it will end on a high note.

Wario is today's representation, and here he is:
Wario, Atomic Threat

I really like him, but I have no idea if his kill-opponent ability is underpowered or busted - I guess I know how Wizards R&D feels now. At the very least, I think the waft mechanic here is fun. Next up going to be very fun, because it's Snake. See you next time, where I'll be implementing as many explosives and rockets as I can onto online cardboard rectangles.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Welcome to today's weekly Smash Bros MTG crossover. It's also the last one of the year, and I'd like to think it will end on a high note.

Wario is today's representation, and here he is:
Wario, Atomic Threat

I really like him, but I have no idea if his kill-opponent ability is underpowered or busted - I guess I know how Wizards R&D feels now. At the very least, I think the waft mechanic here is fun. Next up going to be very fun, because it's Snake. See you next time, where I'll be implementing as many explosives and rockets as I can onto online cardboard rectangles.
Wario is a ****ing nuke and dies after participating in the bombing of Hiroshima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom