• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Got the day off tomorrow to see some relatives, but I think I'll wait to see Spider-Man until Friday after work. Looks like my local theater has midnight showings so I'll probably re-watch Far From Home/eat dinner as soon as I get done with work before heading out to see it.

The twist no one saw coming:
INB4 People start arguing about Pokemon canon again.

Though honestly I wouldn't be against calling Masters a mainline game like Heroes has become/is for Fire Emblem.

Reactions: Z25

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Is it wrong that I want the whole "Longclaw survived and was enslaved by Echidna Tribe forced to raise Knuckles" theory to be true just so it could be the next Martha meme after Batman/Superman and Godzilla/Kong? :laugh:

First Martha, then Mothra and now Longclaw.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna 's AMA is now up

Again, if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

Reminder that even if y'all went once or twice before, you're free to go again!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A Kingdom Hearts World based off of the live action Alice in Wonderland movie, but it's framed (in the same way the movie kind of did it) like it's the exact same world they went to in the first game. Just further into the future. They could even use the designs of the animated characters but slightly modified with attributes from the live action one.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Gonna see Spider-Man later today with 4 of my friends

I know some spoilers but I elect not to share them with the class

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I know the answer is "It wouldn't happen that way" because of Disney rules and the summon in KH1, but I really hope that since Sora turned into a Lion in the Pride Lands, if Simba ever left he would turn into a buff anime man.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
my god if they kill Aunt May or MJ…there will be bloodshed

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not a Splinter Cell guy, but that's getting a remake.

Though Ubisoft hasn't even finished their Prince of Persia remake, I can't remember when the last we heard of it was. Was it the reveal trailer?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So what is everyone's favorite show they are saw this year?

Saw a little bit of Big City Greens, it was a fun enough show. Felt oddly timeless in a way. If it counts, the CSI revival was kind of neat, having a season-long plot, but contrasted with a villain of the week B-Plot, rather than two villain of the week plots like CSI Miami tended to do. Though lately this year, I watch a BUNCH of game shows with the fam, Chain Reaction, Jeopardy. Stuff like that. Normally it's just Jeopardy on my end, but I've been getting into more of them.

Though I had re-watched 90's X-Men and Regular Show. Both are peak fiction. I'm surprised at how well 90's X-Men aged and that it kept my attention for so long. There's a few weird episodes and some voice acting is goofy, but Wolverine and Rogue give off great performances. Storm's also really cool in it, even in episodes where's she mostly there for fight scenes. Regular Show's probably got the best natural progression of characters slowly becoming friends over time, at least in a Sitcom, let alone a kid-friendly stoner comedy.

Young Justice Season 4 is WAAAY better to me than Season 3 so far, since there's more focus on the OG cast, each getting their own little arcs. Though I wish someone like Blue Beetle or Impulse got to do stuff too. But that's probably because Season 2's my favorite The Season 3 crew were a bunch of bums except Cyborg, but he didn't get much screen time, because we needed to focus on Halo and Brion being boring and annoying I guess.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So what is everyone's favorite show they are saw this year?

Hmmm, Centaurworld is up there, but I wouldn’t call it my favorite.

Maybe it’s not an animated series, but it’s a comic series. And my choice is the Archie Sonic comic in all it’s perverted skunk-ing, drug overdosing, nazi allegory-ing insanity.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know I'm probably the only one here that cares a lot about it, but there's an Ultimate Armor Mod for Mega Man X2 and that's really cool to me. The fact that MMX can chain an Air-Dash after the Nova Strike is one of those cool additions, for example. Gotta figure out how to get my hands on that version, and if someone's willing to do that for X1 and X3 as well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. They let Riku be a party member in KH2, but not Kairi? She could totally be a spellcaster like Donald. Heck, Riku GAVE her a Keyblade. Why have we never been able to play as a full Sora, Riku, Kairi party in this series? Honestly.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Ryusui, a character so important he needs his own introductory special a year before he's supposed to debut

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
My AMA is up bois!

Go.................mostly shower me with questions.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Kingdom Hearts 2 would have been better if Hayner, Pence, and Olette had instead been Zidane, Terra, and Bartz. Make Roxas's friends FF characters. They could fill the exact same rolls. You aged down Tidus, Wakka, Selphie, Seifer, Raijin, and Fujin and you made the Gullwings a thing. Did we really need three more boring original characters in a game where the main antagonists are already boring original characters.

That's another thing. Aside from Xemnas, I'd have made Orginization XIII entirely made up of FF bad guys. Would rock so hard.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
School got canceled again, must’ve been last minute since the teachers didn’t know yesterday and no emails were sent out again.

It wouldn’t’ve mattered much since I would’ve had to leave early anyways, but I hope it wasn’t because of another threat.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm not gonna miss much if I skip 358/2 Days right? I've seen SomecallmeJohnny's video on it. I know the gist. I don't actually need to sit through who knows how many hours of these milk toast OCs waxing philosophically do I? I'm moving on to Birth By Sleep.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm not gonna miss much if I skip 358/2 Days right? I've seen SomecallmeJohnny's video on it. I know the gist. I don't actually need to sit through who knows how many hours of these milk toast OCs waxing philosophically do I? I'm moving on to Birth By Sleep.
Apparently the game was made to tribute the original Mickey Mouse actor.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I can promise you this…Daredevil is one of the absolute best superhero shows of all time, regardless of being live or animated. Up there with Spectacular Spider-Man and Batman TAS. It’s also one of the top things to look at from the MCU. A good bit of Defenders and the majority of Iron Fist aside. The Netflix side of the MCU were pure bangers.

as for todays Hawkeye episode, and not focusing on Wilson Fisk, I am in dire need of a Kate/Yelena team up full time moving forward. The next generation of Clint/Natasha, but with more box Mac n Cheese…and hot sauce…

And with Val, I’m pretty sure she casually has connections to everybody to fulfill her own fun gains. Eleanor pays her off to get Yelena to deal with Clint, while she also has Zemo and Walker on speed dial in a way. Really she’s the happier version of modern day Nick Fury…but so far not obsessed with work.
Fair enough on Daredevil in which I will probably see if I have the time to watch the series.

Anyways according to a source, it looks like next week's final episode will be the longest episode at 59 mins. I'm pretty certain that this is not going to be the last time we get to see from Kate Bishop and hopefully we get to see more of Yelena Belova in the future of the MCU.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
What if its Ned they kill off instead? 🤔
I live in the UK and was able to see the movie earlier then those in the States. Ned and MJ don't die, but Aunt May does.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I saw an Instagram comment that I really hope isn't a spoiler to No Way Home

While I had this idea in mind, I'd rather feel the initial surprise factor if it's real. Avoid the media, y'all!

: )

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
I saw an Instagram comment that I really hope isn't a spoiler to No Way Home

While I had this idea in mind, I'd rather feel the initial surprise factor if it's real. Avoid the media, y'all!

: )
Yeah, posting spoilers carelessly is a **** move. It's why if there's going to be any discussion on NWH and spoilers get brought up, I hope people are given multiple warnings as I did.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Reminder that based on a theory for Sonic 2 that the whole Sonic/Knuckles/Longclaw dynamic could become the next "Save Martha" meme.

Knuckles: You were never a god. You were never even a mobian!
Sonic: You're letting them kill Longclaw.
Knuckles: What does that mean? Why did you say that name?
Sonic: Find him (Dr. Robotik)...Save Longclaw.
Knuckles: Why did you say that name? Longclaw? Why did you say that name? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom