• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Interesting, very interesting:
So the next region is one made with the full intention of pleasing our chinese overlords?

I joke about that but a Pokemon game with a chinese asthetic does sound like it has potential.

If it's not Gamefreak themselves making it of course.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Godamnit Wade I told you not to bring out the horny sti-
Wait.

These are all horny sticks.

Wade what the **** have you been up to?
It’s a long story.

No more hornyposting gentlemen.

It's talk to a real girl hours.
Please, like that’s gonna happen when all of us are still here

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the next region is one made with the full intention of pleasing our chinese overlords?

I joke about that but a Pokemon game with a chinese asthetic does sound like it has potential.

If it's not Gamefreak themselves making it of course.
As long as they have had adequate time, (which the shake ups in Pokémon media may be because of), then Gamefreak will probably do fine.

It’s helps knowing that Gamefreak how works in house at Nintendo HQ. That’s a lot more power then they had before. Plus there’s a lot of potential for Pokémon and region design right there.

Noipoi

Howdy!
As long as they have had adequate time, (which the shake ups in Pokémon media may be because of), then Gamefreak will probably do fine.

It’s helps knowing that Gamefreak how works in house at Nintendo HQ. That’s a lot more power then they had before. Plus there’s a lot of potential for Pokémon and region design right there.
Aw ****, you countered his pessimism with optimism.

Now you two must fight.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The twist no one saw coming:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Brad Davis is the 6th villain for No Way Home and he dies
…such a piece of **** villain
F1DDA617-EEFF-4CA4-B293-D90C667FA618.jpeg

…****ing hate this guy

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The twist no one saw coming:
Idk who the **** that is

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Huh, it has been a while since our last big Pokemon argument....
View attachment 340424
I hate the GameFreak Lied thing because like... context. They're only allowed to say well... what they're allowed to say. And GameFreak does not make a lot of the decisions about all of this. That honor goes to The Pokemon Company. And big companies often tell the studios what they are and are not allowed to say in interviews. And that's just GameFreak lying? That's just surgically removing all of the nuance from the situation so you can blame them for something they likely were outright told to do by the higher ups at The Pokemon Company.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I hate the GameFreak Lied thing because like... context. They're only allowed to say well... what they're allowed to say. And GameFreak does not make a lot of the decisions about all of this. That honor goes to The Pokemon Company. And big companies often tell the studios what they are and are not allowed to say in interviews. And that's just GameFreak lying? That's just surgically removing all of the nuance from the situation so you can blame them for something they likely were outright told to do by the higher ups at The Pokemon Company.
It’s not Gamefreak lied

It’s GamefrEAk lied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom