• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Whilst I haven't had the opportunity to watch the Daredevil Netflix series although I had watched the "Defenders", I'm glad that they were not being wasted and that they were given further opportunities by Marvel Studios. To anyone who had watched the Daredevil Netflix series, is it any good?

Anyways speaking about the latest episode, it is great to see Kate and Yelena interacting with each other (at the same time, I still liked Florence Pugh's performance), but I think she will eventually learn the truth about what happened to Natasha, hopefully from Clint.

It does beg the question based upon the post credit scenes of Black Widow where Valentina de Allegra Fontaine provided the task to Yelena to target Clint and Kate's mother hired her to kill Clint, does Valentina has some sort of connection with the Kingpin?

In addition, when Clint mentioned an informant who works for Maya's boss, I kept on thinking could the informant somewhat be Kazi?

Next week is the penultimate episode, so I guess we will have our answers by then.
I can promise you this…Daredevil is one of the absolute best superhero shows of all time, regardless of being live or animated. Up there with Spectacular Spider-Man and Batman TAS. It’s also one of the top things to look at from the MCU. A good bit of Defenders and the majority of Iron Fist aside. The Netflix side of the MCU were pure bangers.

as for todays Hawkeye episode, and not focusing on Wilson Fisk, I am in dire need of a Kate/Yelena team up full time moving forward. The next generation of Clint/Natasha, but with more box Mac n Cheese…and hot sauce…

And with Val, I’m pretty sure she casually has connections to everybody to fulfill her own fun gains. Eleanor pays her off to get Yelena to deal with Clint, while she also has Zemo and Walker on speed dial in a way. Really she’s the happier version of modern day Nick Fury…but so far not obsessed with work.

So what is everyone's favorite show they are saw this year?
WandaVision and Loki

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
At least P is posting Pokemon girls of age. :colorful: inb4 im wrong about pokemon lore or something
During Sun and Moon most of the cast of the Pokemon gen 1 and 3 games should be of legal age and we know that because those two generations take place close together and we see that Red and green are in their 20's in that game. So the same should be true for other characters from that era. We just never see them.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
During Sun and Moon most of the cast of the Pokemon gen 1 and 3 games should be of legal age and we know that because those two generations take place close together and we see that Red and green are in their 20's in that game. So the same should be true for other characters from that era. We just never see them.
Man I thought I went back back into this conversation to cover my tracks who the hell posted a girl from those games

You literally see the Nessa post above you man

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man I thought I went back back into this conversation to cover my tracks who the hell posted a girl from those games

You literally see the Nessa post above you man
Somebody posted Zinnia earlier, she was introduced in the Gen 3 remakes so she should be counted with those characters timeline wise.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also something I thought of that may also be a tie in between Idira and May. Idira has glaceon as her ace. A Pokémon they gave May when she came back in Sinnoh in the anime.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Zinnia lived through the remainder of here people dying out while she got mentored on the future awaiting her.

Considering they mention the Dracoids being going awhile, Zinnia is definitely a way older person. Also explains why she’s apart of team magma/aqua, they don’t let kids join evil organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom