• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My taste in women is basically:

Tomboys

Women with abs

Goth Girls

basically anyone else i just find attractive idk i'm not that picky

obviously my ideal woman would be a goth tomboy with abs but if i'm picky then i'll never find someone not that i'll find someone if i'm not picky either
Homie, just say you are straight

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I miss the Cynthia talk.

IMO she easily has one of the best Pokemon character designs by far. Gives of a vibe that is ambiguous and uncertain. She has a good heart but she doesn't know what to do with or how to express it.

Shame that character design was for Pokemon. Think she would have been a great anti-hero design for a fantasy anime like Fate (fight me).

-------------------------------------------------------

As for my woman tastes?

I don't know as long she's smart and creative. Someone who I can have a laugh with while walking around a place like a library or a park or anywhere. Also doesn't drink or addicted to social media or goes partying.

Someone's who night is reading or playing a game or a musical instrument and not being stupid.

1639599777709.png

My qualifications for a woman are very strict:

Must be alive

Must be human
Damn. The secret animal-girls that live among us wouldn't be happy hearing that.

1639599515265.png

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Also, heard Tara Strong is doing some NFT stuff
View attachment 340367
Not really surprised to be honest. NFT’s, despite their reputation, seem to be a huge money maker, to the point where some were advertised on the late Stan Lee’s Twitter account.
Doesn’t make me like them though, it makes me hate them more.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Well, this may be a hunch, but I think gay men don't have interest in women, so I'd say their tastes are just slightly different.
What about bi people?
Not really surprised to be honest. NFT’s, despite their reputation, seem to be a huge money maker, to the point where some were advertised on the late Stan Lee’s Twitter account.
Legit do not understand why people are willing to shell out so much money for completely useless ****

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
NFTs are going to be a fad. Tulipmania 21st Century image/crypto edition

My worry is that the idea of it is used as a base for companies to restrict how images and stuff can be saved on the internet since that is far from restricted compared to copyrighted videos or music honestly.

Legit do not understand why people are willing to shell out so much money for completely useless ****
That's the issue. It's a fad really.

I mean I get it if you owned the art actually and it was like a digital auction sort of thing where you can get others in trouble for stealing then yeah I see but what you are only getting is some unique code and bragging rights. That's kinda it.

Don't ask me. I'm not LGBT. Rhyming, weeee
But do you like BLT's that's easy peasy?

I would rhyme but I suck this time.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Recommendation:
If you're ever in need of something to cheer you up, especially when you just wanna smile or laugh or something

Check out Vo Memes on YouTube. His videos are STUPID hilarious. It's a Gen Z humor style channel tho haha, so if it's not your thing, then that's probably why.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Also, heard Tara Strong is doing some NFT stuff
View attachment 340367
Considering other weird **** she's said I'm hardly surprised
It isn't even that, it's money laundering and a scam that relies on people being idiots. Like, those ugly ****ing monkey pics aren't actually owned by the people who bought the respective NFT either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom