• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Noipoi Noipoi

Procreate has a stabilizer now. Unbeknownst to me, they had a huge update recently and added a ton of stuff, lol.

Procreate and CSP really both makin' IOS the happenin space for art, lemme tell ya. IDK if I'm ever gonna invest in a Cintiq at this point: I feel like I kinda don't need one now.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You do you but I think I'll wait until we have an in-depth look at the MCU's version of Blade before I make assumptions.
Given how the MCU is mostly or Marvel in general nowadays, I still stand with what i say.

Can you really blame me for being cynical especially given Hollywood today such as notably tarnishing classic films from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s with unnecessary sequels?

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
user warned
Broke: Continuing to argue with Michael.
Woke: Putting him on ignore.
Bespoke: Reporting him.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just need 112,000 bells to pay off my loan. If anyone wants to help out, or has any items they aren't using that I can sell, lemme know if ya wanna donate to the Guh-Huzzah charity. :yeahboi:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I go to play a game for 15 minutes and it kicks off.

Can't leave yous alone in the forum of dreams, madness and the meme blitz that's faster than a drunken game of boxing.

And my ignore list is reserved for obvious trolls.
And for people who do your head in but that's me.

Very few actual trolls in this side of the forum though.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m on the Spider-Man 3 part of my Web-Headed marathon, and…I can never get past the Emo Parker dance and piano lessons without getting hyped and dancing along

Dutch Raikuna

So what are everyone's plans for Christmas?
***** and moan that more **** I need to do is delayed by two weeks.

Same thing as everyday except being at a dinner table with my disowned siblings and not wanting to hit them. After that my siblings and myself get money from the parent and then we **** off to our stations.

Depressing.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
***** and moan that more **** I need to do is delayed by two weeks.

Same thing as everyday except being at a dinner table with my disowned siblings and not wanting to hit them. After that my siblings and myself get money from the parent and then we **** off to our stations.

Depressing.
So sorry man. Wish and hope things get better eventually.

Know though you got friends here on this site to celebrate Christmas with. Try to keep the spirit up if you can. :)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Would it have really have been that bad for BDSP to use the Platinum Sinnoh Dex from the get go? Like... you can get all of them eventually anyway so why not just turn on those few extra spawns a bit early?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Idk why, but I was reminded me of that one AVGN line.

"Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy... Everybody, Happy Holidays, and if you have a problem with Happy Holidays then Happy Shut The **** Up"
My sister keeps telling me she wants to celebrate Yule this year just to spite right-wing Christians.

I'm not petty enough to care that much about spite but they're all holidays to me so maybe I'll go along with it just for fun.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Had to wait two weeks before I could pick her up at a relative's house but I finally have Lyn on display!

Possibly she's the most detailed figure I've gotten thus far. She's surprisingly sturdy all things considered. The big issue is that she has a lot of small tassels on her outfit that are thin and or bend a lot. Definitely get her while you can if remotely interested as she'll be hard to find in good used condition years down the line I suspect.

Nintendo and IS have their logos displayed all across the box so you can tell this is something that IS pushed for as opposed to previous licensed FE figures (Tharja/Cordelia/Camilla). GoodSmile is barely mentioned anywhere except in small fine print letters on the very back.

Can't wait for Ike this coming June and Marth this coming July!

Attachments

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
“Faithful remake” :drshrug:
Why is it that when people go online among groups of FANS to vent about their frustrations with games they're playing they get the same empty and meaningless corporate platitudes that they were hoping to avoid from the people they hope to actually share there opinions?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Very well then. Sorry for getting carried away on my opinions on stuff.

Moving on.

So what are everyone's plans for Christmas?
As I said before, I'm Jewish so I don't celebrate Christmas, but I do celebrate my birthday two days later so I'm inviting my friends over for a Barbecue on Saturday of that same week.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Had to wait two weeks before I could pick her up at a relative's house but I finally have Lyn on display!

Possibly she's the most detailed figure I've gotten thus far. She's surprisingly sturdy all things considered. The big issue is that she has a lot of small tassels on her outfit that are thin and or bend a lot. Definitely get her while you can if remotely interested as she'll be hard to find in good used condition years down the line I suspect.

Nintendo and IS have their logos displayed all across the box so you can tell this is something that IS pushed for as opposed to previous licensed FE figures (Tharja/Cordelia/Camilla). GoodSmile is barely mentioned anywhere except in small fine print letters on the very back.

Can't wait for Ike this coming June and Marth this coming July!
Ordered mine through Crunchyroll's store so I still have to wait until early next year. The first and possibly only FE figure I'll buy.

She looks great, tho.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why is it that when people go online among groups of FANS to vent about their frustrations with games they're playing they get the same empty and meaningless corporate platitudes that they were hoping to avoid from the people they hope to actually share there opinions?
Hey cool down, would ya? You asked a question and I gave you the answer. If you just felt like venting then you should’ve made it more obvious :nifty:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hey cool down, would ya? You asked a question and I gave you the answer. If you just felt like venting then you should’ve made it more obvious :nifty:
Sorry. Sorry. I'll try to be better about that. But yeah, I was venting. I'm making my PokeDex checklist for BDSP and it's just frustrating to me how many pokemon I'm going to have to backtrack for because they don't spawn until you get the national Dex. I hate backtracking but I want to complete the Dex in this game so....

And if they had used the platinum dex, literally just turned those spawns early, that would at least be a handfull less I would have to backtrack for.

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ordered mine through Crunchyroll's store so I still have to wait until early next year. The first and possibly only FE figure I'll buy.

She looks great, tho.
Got mine on Amazon JP. She actually got delivered on Black Friday...the day after I left my relative's house for Thanksgiving.

Not sure about Crunchyroll shipping costs, but if you can I'd always recommend creating an Amazon JP account. She was only $180 after shipping and tax. Most figures I've gotten from them arrive day or two after the JP release.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Got up at 4:15 AM today after going to bed at 11 PM. Got less than 30 minutes of sleep on the bus home and then I did some exercise.

tl;dr good night my gamers i'm ****ing pooped

Dutch Raikuna

Man I've got a busy week ahead of me again. Just wish I could get lost in a world for a while and not come out or lose myself story writing. Need a real change of pace again. Life is very stale and busy right now.

Also I was gonna continue my talk about my complaints of terra firma last night but that led me down a rabbit hole.

Damn physics. Why you have to make life so boring and depressing sometimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom