• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I just joined a VC and the first thing someone did upon recognizing me was doing impressions of characters I’ve voiced with no prompt. …Why-

Honestly wish that folks like this didn’t think that I’m hot stuff. I’m not a celebrity, I just do acting for fun, haha. Maybe I look bigger than I really am from an outsiders perspective, but I am FAR from a big name VA, even for indie project standards.
Hey, I think it's really cool that you've got people who enjoy and even imitate your voice work regardless of your actual standing in the industry.

Don't sell yourself so short.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey, I think it's really cool that you've got people who enjoy and even imitate your voice work regardless of your actual standing in the industry.

Don't sell yourself so short.
It’s not that I’m selling myself short, I just think that doing unprompted impressions the MOMENT you see me is super awkward. Specially seeing as folks randomly quote my characters for some reason frequently, but this is the first time it happened in a VC, so I was kinda caught off guard. And this guy just really dragged it on to the point that one of the other people in the VC had to tell em’ to stop-

I think it’s neat that people enjoy my work, I just don’t wanna be treated like I’m a celebrity, or like I’m above anyone. Cause I’m not, and I don’t wanna be.

That said, stay humble.
People with massive egos drive me up a wall, so I wouldn’t wanna be like that, haha.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just joined a VC and the first thing someone did upon recognizing me was doing impressions of characters I’ve voiced with no prompt. …Why-

Honestly wish that folks like this didn’t think that I’m hot stuff. I’m not a celebrity, I just do acting for fun, haha. Maybe I look bigger than I really am from an outsiders perspective, but I am FAR from a big name VA, even for indie project standards.
Yeah uhhh it’s me.

I been telling all the homies my bro’s a celebrity.

Just tryna gas you up bro you deserve it :4pacman:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My top 3 all-time favorite characters.

1. Daggett (The Angry Beavers)
2. Tie between Godzilla and Gamera
3. King Kong

Just felt like sharing.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just looking at stuff in general I'm looking forward to on top of films like I mentioned. Though forget the Zombieland Saga and My Life as a Villainess films on there. Some anime sequels I'm really, really excited for and some slice of life anime based on stuff like golf and fishing that would be great to watch on a slow day. Games? Oh boy there is a lot.

Then some things I'm a very divided to be excited for like To Your Eternity Season 2 (man I could write a whole essay on that show/manga as to why I'm divided on it), Forspoken (FFXV team's new game after getting restructured into a new studio) and Star Ocean Divine Force.

Then you want to adult but you're like **** that sometimes.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
2021 you’re delivering well for this final month in your lifetime

Dutch Raikuna

That's what I actually meant.

Spelled it wrong. It's Omicron
Yeah, I doubt that will be like things this time last year or something. Stuff has been rolled out with boosters and stuff. Over where I am, I could walk into a place and get a booster right away.
That being on a side note, did hear from my friend that there was anti-vax passport protest (funny bunch) and one bloke, some old guy was shouting something like "we will never, never, never get the vaccine!". Depressing

Such a shame with all these conspiracy theorists. The Flat Earthers, The people thinking 5G causes illness, thinking the Moon Landing was a hoax, New World Order etc as for one thing as I'm sure yous would agree.

They'd be all ****in great fantasy writers!

My joke attempt.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yeah, I doubt that will be like things this time last year or something. Stuff has been rolled out with boosters and stuff. Over where I am, I could walk into a place and get a booster right away.
That being on a side note, did hear from my friend that there was anti-vax passport protest (funny bunch) and one bloke, some old guy was shouting something like "we will never, never, never get the vaccine!". Depressing

Such a shame with all these conspiracy theorists. The Flat Earthers, The people thinking 5G causes illness, thinking the Moon Landing was a hoax, New World Order etc as for one thing as I'm sure yous would agree.

They'd be all ****in great fantasy writers!

My joke attempt.
Speaking of the flat earthers or people thinking earth is only 6000 years old and dinosaurs not existing despite evidence.

There's now a conspiracy believing the Roman Empire never existed. I kid you not.

Human stupidity never fails to cease amazing me. Why it'll also eventually be our doom.

Dutch Raikuna

But seriously, we know this world is crazy and sucks. Please let people enjoy and get hyped for things instead of batting it down with bull**** fearmongering.
The world is **** but there's a beauty to it. Gotta make the most of the hands we've dealt. I just take it as it comes. Some days are bad, some days are good and all.

Though if I do have an issue with world is that I complain about the terra firma. Geez man! Why I have to live when all the continents aren't connected.

I need tunnels, bridges and a floating island in the Pacific stat! I want floating islands!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wonder how long it’ll take until we replace this social thread with a newer yet still not shiny social thread. We get hyped for something massive like…every single day, and take up more than a page at a time until the next hype thing occurs to dominate again…
and it’s worth it

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Family Guy’s whole Meg/Chris thing shouldn’t find ways to get weirder

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I can't believe I'm gonna say it, but Shining Pearl has officially bummed me out too many times now.

It's a fun game. But once you get to Battle Tower, it becomes incredibly infuriating to the point where it begins to ruin the game for me. I have lost my streak five times, all because of some dumb **** like being frozen or being constantly paralyzed, etc..

So I think I'm gonna take a break from it until they start pushing out DLCs (and if they don't do that, I'm gonna be real disappointed with them, because this game seriously needs more content, because what they got now is almost all grinding).

So. That just leaves me with the obvious question. What now?

I think I'm going to explore the base building and factory games that the Switch can offer. I already have Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Terraria and Slime Rancher, but I need something with a **** ton of things to do.

Rune Factory 4 and Dragon Quest Builders 2 are both on my research list. But idk if they are what I crave either. I may have to watch some gameplay of those. I was gonna get House Flipper, but a little bird warned me that on the Switch, it runs very poorly. As it seems to be with anything on th the Switch at this point. So idk.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That spideverse teaser has a lot of power rangers looking stuff in the beginning. Could be a nod towards the best Spider-man coming in:
View attachment 339595
Especially with the rumors of his inclusion.
MAAAAAAARVELLERRRRRRRRRRR
tumblr_inline_oiwma0lgwG1rvkpf6_1280.jpg

I am so ****ing pumped for my mans Takuya, considering this version of Miles is a weeb judging by his sentai figures so we are absolutely getting Miles fanboying over Leopardon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom