• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Rad!

Just, please pronounce the names right :nifty:
100% betting they get Katara's and Sokka's race and skin tone wrong again. For traditions

Also...
Lmao that'd be cool, but it'd make me wonder how they became all Female later down the line.
DO NOT go to that leaker's profile.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Evening.

So I've realised my second anniversary of being here is a few days. Might finally shake off "TheIrepan" name once for all and switch to my proper one. It's been a long time overdue.
Always funny how I went here to post a few things about speculation of KOS-MOS in Smash Bros, then was about to piss off.

Then I got pulled in and part of everyone here.

Also Lamperouge Lamperouge just finished Spidey PS4. Loved it again. Did also finish FFXV for the first time in a few years and the game..........I've still mixed views on.
Nice! I just finished up the story mission at the Fisk construction site myself. Still a super hype moment.

And I haven't bothered with FFXV because of the mixed reception. Hoping the new one is going to turn out better.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Nice! I just finished up the story mission at the Fisk construction site myself. Still a super hype moment.

And I haven't bothered with FFXV because of the mixed reception. Hoping the new one is going to turn out better.
1. Yeah it is.

2. What FFXV has done got outclassed by other games quickly and there are other FF games that do a better job.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The moment Robot wars opens up you can do the Sakura Wars missions, i jumped in immediately to use my girl Gemini.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I wonder when we're getting more Splat3 news.
View attachment 339569 Also, reminder that Marie ate that **** up.
Probably in the early 2022 direct. Most likely in February.

Can’t wait for it, ****in love Splatoon. Funny how everyone assumed Splatoon was a one game per console series, and was surprised when 3 was announced.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Stopped by the family today to pick up packages. Got several new anime cels in the mail that I'm going to be paranoid all night as I work to frame them. Picked up a certain Nintendo figure that recently came out.

I also got a collection of SNK goodies from LRG finally fulfilled. I ordered them all at once so LRG wouldn't deliver until everything on the order finished production:
KoF 94, 95, 98, 02 OSTs
KoF Collection: The Orochi Saga (PS4)

I totally blame Sakurai. Fingers crossed Brave Wave gets the rights to Fatal Fury 2/Special.:ult_terry:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Can’t wait for it, ****in love Splatoon. Funny how everyone assumed Splatoon was a one game per console series, and was surprised when 3 was announced.
I think that was because Nintendo typically only makes one game per console for their multiplayer stuff.

I know I was blown away: The trailer made it look like a 2D spinoff for a second.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think that was because Nintendo typically only makes one game per console for their multiplayer stuff.

I know I was blown away: The trailer made it look like a 2D spinoff for a second.
Not yet

It’s not time for New Super Splatoon

Jokes aside give Splatoon some spin offs

I want the squid series to be as big as possible :denzel:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

It would've been imo, if Japan didn't go ****ing nuts over Splatoon. Seriously, that **** is huge over there.

And also because the 1st game had an insane comeback after the terrible launch state.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I honestly am curious, where is Marina?

Pearl tooBut mostly Marina
Considering the story mode this time seems to focus on mammals, and perhaps Mr. Grizz, I’m not sure if they’ll appear in the story mode.

But they’ve gotta make some sort of appearance. Maybe they run the news again, instead of new idols?

…Nah. Nintendo wouldn’t skip on the opportunity to have people simp over a new set of girls.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Considering the story mode this time seems to focus on mammals, and perhaps Mr. Grizz, I’m not sure if they’ll appear in the story mode.

But they’ve gotta make some sort of appearance. Maybe they run the news again, instead of new idols?

…Nah. Nintendo wouldn’t skip on the opportunity to have people simp over a new set of girls.
If Nintendo was based, then they'd make idols who are dilfs.

There's no topping Marina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom