• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Evening.

So I've realised my second anniversary of being here is a few days. Might finally shake off "TheIrepan" name once for all and switch to my proper one. It's been a long time overdue.
Always funny how I went here to post a few things about speculation of KOS-MOS in Smash Bros, then was about to piss off.

Then I got pulled in and part of everyone here.

Also Lamperouge Lamperouge just finished Spidey PS4. Loved it again. Did also finish FFXV for the first time in a few years and the game..........I've still mixed views on.

D

Deleted member

I do find it suspicious that Pokémon was willing to tell what us what we'll get in Legends: Arceus for having save data of LGPE and SwSh but not BDSP.
Maybe they do want to keep It a secret for a future trailer, yeah.

Wondering if we will see either the Darkrai and/or Shaymin event before or after It doh.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Arceus more like goat stuck in oddly shaped fence.

Legit though, the beta sprites for DP that got leaked a while back while mostly weird and not detailed, made Arceus weird

View attachment 339548

Kinda wish they kept this direction
Personally, I like the latter design. It's all cool and artsy to have a rough concept of a Pokemon that you can't catch, but in a Pokemon game, it's better to have a aesthetically-pleasing, powerful Pokemon that can be interacted with by the player.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'd be surprised if they had a new set of Forces of Nature considering they're not that popular.
I mean
Lando T is outright iconic for being a piece of **** everyone uses when they can
"We demand to be taken seriously"
Hmm. Weird how that's the opposite of my usual viewpoint as I'm the ***** that screams in anger when a superhero movie makes fun of comic book designs

Dutch Raikuna

You know.

The fact that this place is called Smashboards but most of us here tend to forget it is about Smash Bros sometimes. Not much has changed bar a few people leaving and a bit quieter on the social thread. Plus TGAs and Legends Arceus will keep us going for the talk right up to Febuary.

Hard to believe it has been almost two months since Sora.

I'll admit....................I was wrong on something.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
You know.

The fact that this place is called Smashboards but most of us here tend to forget it is about Smash Bros sometimes. Not much has changed bar a few people leaving and a bit quieter on the social thread. Plus TGAs and Legends Arceus will keep us going for the talk right up to Febuary.

Hard to believe it has been almost two months since Sora.

I'll admit....................I was wrong on something.
Been thinking this a lot lately but I honestly enjoy this site way more when the topic of conversation isn't Smash

Dutch Raikuna

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I saw a tweet where someone went on r/Pokemon to say that Pokemon was a kid game and the grown adults complaining about kiddy elements should take a step back amd think about the subject matter. And then he compared it to TT and TTG.

He got banned
Logic is for wimps.

Let's get mad about children's media instead and act like the devs killed our dogs.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I mean
Lando T is outright iconic for being a piece of **** everyone uses when they can

Hmm. Weird how that's the opposite of my usual viewpoint as I'm the ***** that screams in anger when a superhero movie makes fun of comic book designs
I'd say that makes him more infamous then loved, I see so many people wanting to delete him for what he did to competitive.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I saw a tweet where someone went on r/Pokemon to say that Pokemon was a kid game and the grown adults complaining about kiddy elements should take a step back amd think about the subject matter. And then he compared it to TT and TTG.

He got banned
What’s worse

Pokémon fan rage

Or YouTube cartoon reviewer vs Teen Titans Go rage 🤔

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Would be interesting if true.
I'd be surprised if they had a new set of Forces of Nature considering they're not that popular. I guess what they could do is play into their Therian forms which helped in getting them more likeability in the fanbase (well, for two of them), but I'd imagine they'd still have humanoid forms to relate to their counterparts.

As for the rest, they seem about on par with what has been flying around. I'm curious how they'll handle Lilligant.
-not popular enough. “Am I a joke to you”

1638649355494.jpeg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

He got banned
Rightfully so, how dare he suggest that we let kids enjoy themselves.
What’s worse

Pokémon fan rage

Or YouTube cartoon reviewer vs Teen Titans Go rage 🤔
Pokemon fan rage is less racist from what I see.

Mind you it's still pretty racist

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
GabaLeth is casting for Arceus, and I tried to audition, but I just couldn't get the sort of voice and tone I wanted. I wake up today, sick, and I somehow get the sort of voice and tone I wanted. What.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Evening.

So I've realised my second anniversary of being here is a few days. Might finally shake off "TheIrepan" name once for all and switch to my proper one. It's been a long time overdue.
Always funny how I went here to post a few things about speculation of KOS-MOS in Smash Bros, then was about to piss off.

Then I got pulled in and part of everyone here.

Also Lamperouge Lamperouge just finished Spidey PS4. Loved it again. Did also finish FFXV for the first time in a few years and the game..........I've still mixed views on.
FFXV…. It had a lot of ambitions, I’ll say that. But it still feels weird for me to buy a game that the rest of the story is locked behind a novel

D

Deleted member

Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy M MooMew64 Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Speed Weed Speed Weed Wademan94 Wademan94 Noipoi Noipoi Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Knight Dude Knight Dude

Holy ****, the dinner at the hotel tonight was A LOT for me (and somehow better than in the past hotel):

A hotdog, a lot of fries, the tiniest hamburger I've seen in my whole life, chocolate mousse, a Sacher mini cake and five slices of pizza.
Wouldn't put It past that I skip breakfast tomorrow.

Probably gonna spend the rest of the night finishing my rewatch of Birds Of Prey and playing some Metroid Dread and Pokémon BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom