• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Woke up with a rather unpleasant crick in my neck.

Hopefully it's one that can be resolved with some simple home remedies because having to schedule an appointment for surgery or whatnot wouldn't be very cash money.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
After playing DBFZ the other day for basically the whole day I am wondering how a One Piece game of that style would work since you can't really have super dashes in a One Piece game, at least not Dragon Ball style super dashes

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hmmm… how do you think mega evolutions should be handled for Pokémon that evolve in one region but don’t in another? Like Farfetch’d and Linoone. Like… do Farfetch’d and Mr. Mime from Kanto Mega Evolve but not if they’re Galarian? And Galarian ones only Mega Evolve once they become Mr. Rhyme and Sirfetch’d? I know the official answer is “Megas are never coming back” but like that’s lame. What do you think the answer should be?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I forgot to turn off automatic payments here so I guess I'm gonna be a blue guy for a few more months now.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Any of y’all remember this game

View attachment 339507

really underrated aesthetic hack n slash. Oh and Lucifer in a suit

I was actually just thinking it would be cool if they ported this to modern systems, then surprise it got a Steam port a few months ago pog

PLAY IT. I AM NOT ASKING. please
That looks like a sick game. I got a PS3 so I can pla......

Checks Ebay prices

...nevermind.

One good thing I did find out is that apparently a Switch version is in development but that was just announced recently so we are probably a far ways off from it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’ll prioritize whatever I want to prioritize. I can’t do a god damn thing about weather or not Activision is a horrible company or not. And Activision not being a company won’t stop horrible companies from existing at all. So I’ll try to hang on to one of the few things that actually gives me joy in this world instead of being expected to drop it like the actions of mega corporations can really be influenced by individuals.
Crash is an ip, going to be ok, he should be the least of your concerns tbh. There's bigger stakes on hand with Activision, and hopefully Bobby C***tick is gone for good, and hopefully the harassed and assaulted get the safe working enviroment they deserve.

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
In light of Activision and Blizzards tom****ery, Reggie responds by bringing up a few of his past speeches about these topics.
Hope I’m not about to get hit by ninjas.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
How is the new update? Never tried it
Have only just barely looked at it myself: I was waiting for the Fabulously Optimized pack to release an alpha for it, lol. Now that that's out, I'll probably play it some this weekend on a new world, but from what I have seen so far, caves are actually legit caves now: No more video-gamey lookin' stuff. There's giant ravines, deep chasms, and practically entire worlds underneath the overworld now. I think they've pretty much finally perfected their world gen.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Have only just barely looked at it myself: I was waiting for the Fabulously Optimized pack to release an alpha for it, lol. Now that that's out, I'll probably play it some this weekend on a new world, but from what I have seen so far, caves are actually legit caves now: No more video-gamey lookin' stuff. There's giant ravines, deep chasms, and practically entire worlds underneath the overworld now. I think they've pretty much finally perfected their world gen.
Ey we Terraria now

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ey we Terraria now
For real, all that's missing is more bosses and dungeons and we basically will be 3D Terraria.

Hopefully the Deep Bellow focuses on more than just the spooky underground mobs and biome and goes in hard on a full-on hostile mob update: The only part of the game I would still mod out heavily ATM is adding in more enemy variety.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
For real, all that's missing is more bosses and dungeons and we basically will be 3D Terraria.

Hopefully the Deep Bellow focuses on more than just the spooky underground mobs and biome and goes in hard on a full-on hostile mob update: The only part of the game I would still mod out heavily ATM is adding in more enemy variety.
In all fairness, Terraria is a completely different beast than Minecraft that has a more of a hard focus on the adventuring part as opposed to Minecraft's creative focus.

That said, yeah, I'd like more mob variety, what was the last time we got a hostile mob? Piglins (do they even count?) Hoglins?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Geoff wyd

Whose side are you on homie

…wait does this mean Bobby Kotick isn’t on the TGA board anymore?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
YOOOO, CHAPTER 3 LEAKED
That's right, the entire battle pass of Fortnite Chapter 3 leaked.

Spiderman's in
Spider-Man, Spider-Man,
Gets a dub like no one can
Drops into Polar Peak
Hits a dab cause he's on fleek
Watch out
Here comes the Spider-Man

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Not sure if this counts as unpopular but there's just some movies that don't need to be remade and left as they are.

Jaws notably being one. Knowing Hollywood today especially they'd just lazily resort to an obvious CGI shark rather than practical effects. Jaws is just one of those notable classics that needs to be left as it is because a remake is never going to top it but sadly I feel it's inevitable unfortunately...

This is also the same for "belated" sequels to 80s, 90s and early 2000s movies where franchises from those eras should just be left as they are especially when some of them had fine conclusions.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I suddenly want to see an adult animated comedy in the same vein as Sausage Party where it depicts sharks as the victims and humans as the killers with the movie's climax eventually being the sharks fighting back against the humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom