• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Today was pretty neat. I started Great Ace Attorney 2 and finished One Piece volume 72.

But I got work tomorrow so Good Night My Gamers

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Holy ****, the dinner at the hotel tonight was A LOT for me (and somehow better than in the past hotel):

A hotdog, a lot of fries, the tiniest hamburger I've seen in my whole life, chocolate mousse, a Sacher mini cake and five slices of pizza.
Wouldn't put It past that I skip breakfast tomorrow.

Probably gonna spend the rest of the night finishing my rewatch of Birds Of Prey and playing some Metroid Dread and Pokémon BD.
Imagine drizzling your ketchup on your fries smh #DipSupremacy

my family has actually had many debates about this

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
What game is this? BDSP?
Yup.

Every time I think I can just coast 'cause "lol Pokémon difficulty" the game surprises me with 'Mons that are actually at my level and have legit good moves.

Granted, Lucario messed me up 'cause my team has a huge Fighting weakness ATM and I should probably properly deal with that by getting a ghost on the team, lol.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man. I'm really, really craving to do something different tonight but I don't know what. Just bored that I completed two games, done coursework and all. Did a few revision on motorcycle test questions as well. Gotta also crave that social interaction.

On the bright side, making chicken katsu curry and fries so I'm gonna go fat **** on that.

@Dyllybirdy M MooMew64 Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna @Lamperouge @osby @Ramen Tengoku Speed Weed Speed Weed @Wademan94 Noipoi Noipoi @Guh-Huzzah! @Cutie Gwen @Metal Shop X @Knight Dude

Holy ****, the dinner at the hotel tonight was A LOT for me (and somehow better than in the past hotel):

A hotdog, a lot of fries, the tiniest hamburger I've seen in my whole life, chocolate mousse, a Sacher mini cake and five slices of pizza.
Wouldn't put It past that I skip breakfast tomorrow.

Probably gonna spend the rest of the night finishing my rewatch of Birds Of Prey and playing some Metroid Dread and Pokémon BD.
How you in two hotels in a week?

Also a lot of fries? Needs more!

FFXV…. It had a lot of ambitions, I’ll say that. But it still feels weird for me to buy a game that the rest of the story is locked behind a novel
Oh yeah FFXV is such a strange beast. A game that as a concept was great (unique open world, fantasy based on reality idea, combat system was alright etc.) but was bad in execution.

Messy DLC roadmap, a base game that was unfinished, a lore that caved in the story onto itself (and prevented more than 1 town and 1ish city) to explore etc that was patchy, parts of the game ended up being done better in others quickly after release (Nier Automata for smoothness of combat as an example).

I really want the concept revisited. FFXV had such a great base and honestly one of my dream games is it "done right" and taking that reality based on fantasy concept up to 11.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yup.

Every time I think I can just coast 'cause "lol Pokémon difficulty" the game surprises me with 'Mons that are actually at my level and have legit good moves.

Granted, Lucario messed me up 'cause my team has a huge Fighting weakness ATM and I should probably properly deal with that by getting a ghost on the team, lol.
Yeah, ILCA actually made a somewhat challenging Pokemon game this time around. I've seen so many Nuzlockes just blow up at the Elite 4.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Either I'm too good at pokemon or the time I spent in the underground midgame made my team really overpowered since I had zero difficulty with BDSP until I hit the elite four. Tbf Technician Scyther is kind of busted in a normal playthrough.

But the underground is where they locked away all the cool pokemon.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Man, Scyther is so cool! Maybe I'll make it my next shiny hunt!

...Oh. Nevermind.

Screw the NatDex, fix your shinies Gamefreak!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Nobody else is at work rn. May have to close up shop

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Not sure if this counts as unpopular but there's just some movies that don't need to be remade and left as they are.

Jaws notably being one. Knowing Hollywood today especially they'd just lazily resort to an obvious CGI shark rather than practical effects. Jaws is just one of those notable classics that needs to be left as it is because a remake is never going to top it but sadly I feel it's inevitable unfortunately...

This is also the same for "belated" sequels to 80s, 90s and early 2000s movies where franchises from those eras should just be left as they are especially when some of them had fine conclusions.
It's a miracle that Back to the Future hasn't been touched. And it should stay that way.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Apparently, these Pokemon are our Hisuian forms for the game. Interesting indeed.

Damn still, seems likely some are fake. Take it with a grain of salt at best.
My Bets? They're all probably real EXCEPT Lilligant who is 50/50.

Unless this Lilligant is actially a prince. I'd be down

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Scizor Slander? Gross.
Avatar fans finally catching a W

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom