• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I guess I’m a horrible person. I won’t be watching the game awards. There’s no reason too. And I just want Crash to keep being a thing because it’s one of the few things that brings me joy. I don’t want it killed by something that isn’t even the fault of the franchise. But I realize that that makes me an awful person and I’ve already hit myself because of it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I guess I’m a horrible person. I won’t be watching the game awards. There’s no reason too. And I just want Crash to keep being a thing because it’s one of the few things that brings me joy. I don’t want it killed by something that isn’t even the fault of the franchise. But I realize that that makes me an awful person and I’ve already hit myself because of it.
Shut up you moron, no ones saying you’re a bad person for wanting the Crash series to continue. And if anyone did their stupid and you should ignore them. It’s an unfortunate situation, but I don’t think the Crash series is the problem here, and it’s going to continue eventually.

The only thing horrible about you is how much you annoy me. Dingus.

sheesh :239:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Shut up you moron, no ones saying you’re a bad person for wanting the Crash series to continue. And if anyone did their stupid and you should ignore them. It’s an unfortunate situation, but I don’t think the Crash series is the problem here, and it’s going to continue eventually.

The only thing horrible about you is how much you annoy me. Dingus.

sheesh :239:
Thank you for the kind words senpai. It’s just hard to not feel like a horrible person about it because like why is crash the first thing I think of? Why am I not happy that these controversies are being addressed? Why aren’t I satisfied with justice?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wait Spiderverse 2 is in OCTOBER? What will I do for 10 months? Sleep? Eat? Survive? Miss me with that ███, I want to see Kingpins shoulders!
good news for you this wenesday...
good news for you this wenesday...
yeah…the Devil’s Reign story arc finally starts for the comics to finally put an end to Kingpin being mayor or NYC…and of course Wilson Fisk bringing his Mets lovin’ ass back to the MCU
Heh wasn't expecting Into the Spider-Verse 2 so soon.
gotta strike while the Iron-Spider’s hot, and right now it’s putting all flames to shame

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It's a miracle that Back to the Future hasn't been touched. And it should stay that way.
Don't jinx it man. It just might given this trend of nostalgia with Bill & Ted, Coming To America, Jumanji (I know people liked the sequels, I didn't in my opinion and should of been its own IP), Matrix, Home Alone, etc.

Can't wait until Hollywood gets to Speed. I feel it's coming given first Bill & Ted and now Matrix. Hollywood wants to cash in on Keanu's popularity and success.

Just leave the nostalgia in the past. More often then not they tend to suck despite some exceptions like Blade Runner, Bad Boys and Ghostbusters (Which I only found ok at best). Top Gun looks like it might be promising.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Free Guy was a really cute movie and I definitely recommend you guys check it out if you haven't already.

The Chris Evans cameo was ****ing gold.
Really enjoyed that movie. It felt overly sappy at times, but I kinda miss movies like that too.
Ditto here. Really enjoyed it. In my top 11 favorite films of this year.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
To be honest of the whole movie industry:

Now that No Time To Die is out and No Way Home is in a few weeks, bar John Wick 4 and a few animated films like Spiderverse and Mario, nothing really exciting coming out of it for me.

Anime movies of course just one. Laid Back Camp's getting one so you guys bet your ass I'll be watching it.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I've got quite a few to look forward to next year.

The Batman, Doctor Strange 2, Top Gun: Maverick, Jurassic World: Dominion (Good or bad, I'm too much of a sucker for anything with dinosaurs), and Black Adam.

Not exactly also anticipated for but still looking forward to being The Black Phone (Friend especially wants to see this), Sonic 2, and Samaritan.

Then the ones I'm rather curious about. Moonfall, Ambulance, Turning Red, Bullet Train, DC League of Super-Pets, The Man From Toronto, Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Will be giving the first one a watch again to see if my opinion on it changes), and Mario.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I just joined a VC and the first thing someone did upon recognizing me was doing impressions of characters I’ve voiced with no prompt. …Why-

Honestly wish that folks like this didn’t think that I’m hot stuff. I’m not a celebrity, I just do acting for fun, haha. Maybe I look bigger than I really am from an outsiders perspective, but I am FAR from a big name VA, even for indie project standards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom