• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok so apparently Shaymin wasn’t gutted in the latest BDSP patch. Which is odd because files suggested it was. There is a new and slightly longer method to get though:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gonna have to jump off and do some business work for a while but first:

Just gonna drop my favourite anime moment of the year. You should all watch Zombieland Saga.

Edit:

It's a pain in the ass to try and learn data science, driving theory and creative writing skills.

I really need to start breaking down stuff.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I plan to rewatch both the 1986 anime Mario movie (subtitles) and the 1993 live-action Mario movie (fan extended cut) before the Illumination Mario movie drops.

And if there any good ones, I might also watch a fan made movie while I am at it. Does anyone know any?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I plan to rewatch both the 1986 anime Mario movie (subtitles) and the 1993 live-action Mario movie (fan extended cut) before the Illumination Mario movie drops.

And if there any good ones, I might also watch a fan made movie while I am at it. Does anyone know any?
All I got is a fandub of the Mario comic you can find on YouTube. Used to love that as a kid.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Between constant physical pains, emotional pain of the whole letting go of friends thing and dad’s death anniversary I may idk take a break from the internet this week

maybe see if some games I wanna see announced at TGA happen but that’s it

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh, by the way! TIme for a little sneak peak of some of Asteria's music.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Noipoi Noipoi M MooMew64 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Wademan94 Wademan94 @Jotadé

I've been really wanting to see that but don't know a good place to do so.
Hell, maybe. :4pacman:

Honestly it's wild how that managed to happen, as poorly aged as the dub itself may be. I'd say it's perhaps the best example of a dub going ape**** by letting the restrictioms go
Exactly. It's unhinged and I love it. Though yeah, it does have some poorly aged/flat out discriminatory jokes-

D

Deleted member

Oh, by the way! TIme for a little sneak peak of some of Asteria's music.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Noipoi Noipoi M MooMew64 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Wademan94 Wademan94 @Jotadé

Hell, maybe. :4pacman:

Exactly. It's unhinged and I love it. Though yeah, it does have some poorly aged/flat out discriminatory jokes-
Ah yes, piano music. A lot of my favourite games, movies and shows OSTs have them (Diamond and Pearl, Jojo, Castlevania 4, Dragon Quest 8, Kingdom Hearts and more).
Really wonderful tune you got there.

Also the Ghost Story dub is a wild ride, lmao.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Getting some crazy Oneshot vibe from it, and that's a compliment.

Good stuff.

Also I started playing Doom on Switch & The Trees are not trees.
While OneShot wasn't an inspiration for this track, it was definitely an inspiration for the project, so I'm glad to know that we got that sorta vibe down, haha! Thanks!

Ah yes, piano music. A lot of my favourite games, movies and shows OSTs have them (Diamond and Pearl, Jojo, Castlevania 4, Dragon Quest 8, Kingdom Hearts and more).
Really wonderful tune you got there.

Also the Ghost Story dub is a wild ride, lmao.
Thank you so much!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
He finally got to meet his idols:
I can't believe it, Tom Kenny got a Spongebob role!

Also what the **** I googled to make sure it was indeed Tom Kenny and google autofill kept trying to tell me Patchy the Pirate's actor was dead? I didn't know Tom Kenny was a corpse

Reactions: Z25

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Ninjas? I hope not. Anyhow, this is actually insane. Spiderman himself seems to hold more weight than the Marvel Brand as a whole.

Side Note: Rewatched Spiderman 2 in preparation for NWH. Its good to be reminded why Doc Ock is the best Spiderman villain (don’t @ me).

Man, December is looking fantastic so far.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ninjas? I hope not. Anyhow, this is actually insane. Spiderman himself seems to hold more weight than the Marvel Brand as a whole.
I mean, it's also got Raimi nostalgia going for it. Hardly surprising that the most beloved Marvel characters is doing this well when going "Yo remember the last 20 years of these movies?"

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Side Note: Rewatched Spiderman 2 in preparation for NWH. Its good to be reminded why Doc Ock is the best Spiderman villain (don’t @ me).

Man, December is looking fantastic so far.
...Welp! I feel lucky knowing that we managed to get tickets for our family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom